Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August šŸ‘¶šŸ¼- Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @DanielleMFM I assume then it has to be a part 1 not 3 for Sept. discussion? X
  • Options
    @Prettyliar25 normally there should be just one lh surge, but u can misread the opk. I don't do them coz I find them confusing. Bbt has certain rules as long as you sleep 2-3h and measure more or less the same time it will be OK. Just measure when ur car wakes u up before moving or doing anything else. As long it's reasonable time 30min+/- maybe it should be OK. It shouldn't affect ur reading too much. It will still give u great indication of ovulation. But temp needs to be first thing done after u open ur eyes.
  • Options
    Latte96Latte96 Regular
    edited Aug 22, 2019 1:48PM
    Good luck for those who are testing tomorrow morning x
  • Options
    @Latte96 I just asked for month change to keep the conversation flow and avoid making new thread and making everyone move. I don't think part matters.Ā 
  • Options
    @MadDoda its gonna be a challenge but I'll deffo give it a go what apps do people use for it?Ā 
  • Options
    I use fertility friend, but girls say that u can get bluetooth thermometer with an app, it automatically loads the reading in.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, sorry for interrupting your chat.Ā 
    You might notice, we've changed back the thread title to Hoping for a BFP in August - Part 3. We think we were too hasty in changing the thread title earlier on today (apologies for that!) but we wanted to let you know, you are all welcome to start as many threads as you wish on the forum.

If you would like to start a new thread, called Hoping for a BFP in September, just click the pink New Discussion button at the top or bottom of every page.Ā 
    You are also welcome to link to it here.Ā 

If anyone needs any help with getting around the forum, please feel free to tag/drop us a PM.Ā 
  • Options
    @MadDoda So you are thinking my temp will hopefully drop tomorrow then go up Saturday to signal that Friday was prob my ovulation if it drops? We will see what my OPK says today
  • Options
    @MadDoda I am hoping I ovulate tomorrow because I would be covered perfectly with BD
  • Options
    No your temp is down atm @Rachel.a21 so I think it will go up a bit tomorrow give you positive opk that ov will occur and then will drop on Saturday and you will ov, and will start rising up from SundayĀ 
  • Options
    @MadDoda That makes sense! I so hope it happens soon lol gonna keep BD every other day through the next few daysĀ 
  • Options
    Everyone is very quiet in here tonight, I feel like itā€™s too quiet so I think Iā€™ve missed something šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ is everyone still here? @Rachel.a21Ā 
    @Sunshine8888
    @MadDoda
  • Options
    @Tryingfor#1 I think some ppl are stuck in part2 . I'm around,Ā  keeping myself busy. How are you this evening?
  • Options
    Oh deary šŸ™ˆ
    i checked back but not a huge amount of activity on there.Ā 

Im okay, still feeling really off. I really thought Iā€™d get home after work today and be really poorly as I seem to have gone down hill all day feeling sick, but Iā€™ve levelled off. I feel unwell but Iā€™ve eaten my tea and just shared a bar of chocolate with the OH. So strange! Wish I could just pinpoint why I feel like this. Hoping itā€™s pregnancy symptoms but realistically... I highly doubt it.Ā 

How about you?Ā 
  • Options
    Hi everyoneĀ 
    I was active in this thread and took a break when AF arrived around 8 days back. We have been TTC for 4 months now and decided to get fertility tests done if we don't conceive this month. My DHs sperm analysis came through today and he has a low sperm count only 9.6 million per ejaculate. I am devastated. What can we do? I am already 33 and am losing healthy eggs with each passing cycle.
    Can I ever get pregnant with this sperm count? Should we look at sperm donors (though I am sure DH will never agree). I am completely devastated. Any advice will help.
  • Options
    @SwithR there is a very simple way to do it. Intra uterin insemination. They gather sperm and then manually inject it at the right time. I think that's what one of the girls here had done, I just can't remember who. And ofc there is always in in vitro.
    @Tryingfor#1 I'm good cd8 very horny haha. Hubby wasn't well last few days so low chances for action :(
  • Options
    @Tryingfor#1 Iā€™m here!! CD16 today and OPK was negative. Hopeful it will be positive tomorrow, but we will see. I took my OPK around 12:30 today and itā€™s now 4:00, so Iā€™m contemplating if I should take another tonight or just wait until tomorrow since my temp was down today instead of upĀ 
  • Options
    Still here @Tryingfor#1 Iā€™ve just been trying to distract myself all evening! Been getting stabbing pains in right ovary and then the left one started up a moment ago. I wonder what it all means! I read that even if successful the egg doesnā€™t implant until 6-12 days after ovulation so anything Iā€™m experiencing now simply cannot be anything. So Iā€™m taking a breather from obsessing about my twinges for at least two days šŸ¤Ŗ

@SwithR ahh Iā€™m sorry to hear about DHs low sperm count. I donā€™t know lots about fertility treatment but I know it is much much better these days and Iā€™m positive there will be something that can be done, donā€™t give up hope šŸ’•
  • Options
    SwithRSwithR Regular
    edited Aug 22, 2019 9:19PM
    MadDoda said:
    @SwithR there is a very simple way to do it. Intra uterin insemination. They gather sperm and then manually inject it at the right time. I think that's what one of the girls here had done, I just can't remember who. And ofc there is always in in vitro.
    @Tryingfor#1 I'm good cd8 very horny haha. Hubby wasn't well last few days so low chances for action :(
    @Sunshine8888
    @MadDoda
    Thanks.... we have an appointment with our gynaec on Monday so let's see what she says. .. I'm just so devastated cause I have always wanted kids probably since I was 18 and now when I finally had a chance looks like I'm staring down the start of a long long road.... have had a super tough last 10 years personally with my moms difficult illness and I dont think I have the capacity to handle more at this stageĀ 
  • Options
    @SwithR I know itā€™s sucks but at least you know now what the issue is and can hopefully do something about it. Ā Here in England we canā€™t even go to the doctors for tests unless weā€™ve been ttc for a whole year (or 6 months if over 35)! Try and think positive šŸ’œ