Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in September - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Herestohoping you can be with me in trying to get that BFP in OCtober
  • Options
    Morning ladies... how is everyone getting on? I feel so behind and works been so busy..
    I am 3dpo today and going strong! 
  • Options
    dd1001dd1001 Regular
    edited Sep 23, 2019 6:42AM
    Morning @Robyn25 - I’m doing good thank you - 9dpo for me. Roll on the weekend!
    its good that you’re busy, I find the time passes quicker!!
  • Options
    morning @Robyn25 ...im doing better today than yesterday thank you... im on CD 9...no peak yet...its great that your able to stay busy lol i have a huge problem with that
  • Options
    Sorry AF turned up @Herestohoping 😔 great that you're feeling positive! I'll be testing in October too so fingers crossed for some BFPs then 
  • Options
    @Emmy012 and @Herestohoping im with u guys in october .... im supposed to ovulate around SEPT 30 so ill be a week or so ahead though
  • Options
    @Herestohoping sorry AF turned up, hopefully this cycle brings some good news for you though. 

Im still waiting on AF to appear any moment now, cramping like crazy through the night although temp is slightly back over the cover line after yesterday’s dip. Currently 13DPO from fertility friend and 15dpo from a couple of other apps so it’s the waiting game now.  I’m away for a night with hubby today and AF does have a habit of getting in the way of my plans if she’s not here by tonight I’m going to order some tests and maybe test on Wednesday don’t want them in the house to get my hopes up xx
  • Options
    question for anyone that uses fertility friend app
  • Options
    @dd1001 cold is about gone, bit of a sniffle. Upset stomach last night and this morning (tmi sorry), bit sorry for myself haha! Just that time of year I think. How are you doing? 
  • Options
    @VRob123 bless you - the bugs are really getting you aren’t they! 
    Yeah I’m doing good thank you. Hoping I’m not going to start getting impatient this week!
  • Options
    Thank you for the support all you ladies. I've got to find the strength to keep going keep positive that is the plan today. October it is then! Hope you are all having a good day! 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 - good to hear that you’re doing ok. I’m only busy because I have to be! I do shift work!... 
    I’m 3dpo. My period is due 3rd of October, wondering if I’ll get a result on the 30th of September! X
  • Options
    just hang in there hun and fingers crossed for ya XxXxX
  • Options
    Hi all, CD6 period has been really weird spotted for a week then really light for 4 days only just got heavier day 5 & 6 when normally would be finishing I have a feeling I didn’t ovulate this month. Glad I am temping this month so will have a better idea. I have read the inpatient woman’s guide to getting pregnant this week and just ordered a fertility book arrives this week :) this month going all out for baby making xx
  • Options
    I'm day 3into bleeding temp still up, I guess I still must have some higher progesterone. Cd3 wohooo going quick lol. Going for blood test this morning I hope hcg is 0 so I can ovulate quickly. That wine last night annoyed me lol. Going for a kickboxing tomorrow, I cant wait. I'm in for October too, I guess we will need a new thread closer to date.

@Catlady220 I don't use opk so o have no idea. But overall general override setting must be on advanced. 
  • Options
    Cd3 here too! 
    Its been a really heavy one TMI but soaked through 7 pads on a 12hr shift and even bled through my uniform on to the chair when I was doing my notes within half an hour changing, how awful and embarrassing! 
    It’s been totally pain free tho and usually I get cramps? 
    The joys of being a woman 

• Options
    Just catching up with all messages after a busy weekend. Goodness, what an amazing group of lovely, kind, encouraging and inspiring women! Congratulations to any BFPs I have missed and sorry to any whose AF has arrived - baby dust for October! 

I think I will be out for this cycle; I am just arriving in my fertile week and have a surprise week away in Jarrow for work (I think I have the opposite issue to a few ladies in this group...I'm the one away whilst the OH is at home!), rubbish! With any luck my ovulation will be at the later side of normal - but I'm not holding out much hope.

A quick question for any who have had early miscarriages - how long did you carry on having symptoms of pregnancy for? Miscarriage started last Friday (13th) and it was a couple of days of tissue passing and quite intense stomach cramps, though not much blood. Ten days later I've still got back ache, stomach cramps and on and off breast discomfort! I thought as it was so early this would be over. The pregnancy test on the day I started miscarrying was definitely negative, so not still pregnant. I'm wondering whether I need to speak to a doctor - perhaps not everything passed?

Sorry about the length of the message, that was more of an essay than I thought!
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 I always bleed and spot few days and it stops. There are two options else u are ovulating early, which is very possible after mc, else you got incomplete mc and you may need to talk to dr just in case.
  • Options
    @MadDoda thank you for the advice. My temp is still low (CD11) so don't think I've ovulated yet...so will give the doctor a call to put my mind at rest. You seem to be coping with everything really well (congratulations on handing in your notice by the way, that must be a load off your mind!), here's to the next cycle and lots of baby dust! X
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 thanks a lot I do feel amazing after resigning haha. I hated that mess. I hope u are just bit slow with clearing up after mc and everything is OK in there. Did you track ur temp during bleeding days? When did it drop? Coz my is still high and I wonder why
This discussion has been closed.