Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My temp chart

Replies

• Options
    So sorry, make sure u spoil urself plenty! Are u going to bbt it u dropped it? I'm sure that it's just a matter of time and u will get pregnant, since u got ur meds Now!
  • Options
    I was so upset yesterday but I’m over it now. Atleast this month I’ll know exactly when I’ll ovulate, and now I know my LT is 14 days, is that good? I am going to spoil myself, I’m going out Saturday evening for a drink lol. 
  • Options
    When can I start tracking my bbt this month? Is it once Iv finished my period?
  • Options
    U should track every day,  including ur period. It tells u when ur temp tends to drop, for some ppl it's even day or two before period so then when it doesn't drop it's an indication of pregnancy. My drops at 2-3rd day of bleeding tho. 14 days is definitely good. I'm sorry u had a hard time, but I'm glad it's better. I hope u are rdy to ignore symptoms this time coz it's only leading to worse heartbreak.
  • Options
    Oh really?! Well I started my period yesterday and I’m doing a sleep in at work tonight so haven’t got my thermometer. So will have to start from tomorrow. Thing is, I don’t think temping works for me as the chart I did this month shown that I didn’t ovulate, when I did? So maybe I should leave it lol. Deffo will not be symptom spotting this time and deffo will not be doing pregnancy tests until I am late on AF. I know exactly when I’ll come on AF next month if I am not pregnant. 14 days after ov so I am more in the know this month. 
  • Options
    I read that some pcos ladies have trouble with bbt. I think u should try to do it this cycle properly with no mistakes and decide after if u should drop it. If u do it properly I Am able to notice even minor shift in temp, got experience with this type of charts already and u maybe having such type too. It's up to u tho. If u check progesterone u know u ovulated for sure and opk help u pinpoint. 
  • Options
    Yes I read that too, pcos women’s charts look like the Rocky Mountains apperently and mine really does lol.  So, the correct way is to push the thermometer right to the back of your tongue underneath? And do not move until you have temped? And same time every morning?  Yes I’m having day 21s this month and will be using opks, I should ovulate around cd 14-15 as I got my first peak opk cd 12, and they say you ovulate 12-46 hours after that don’t they. 
  • Options
    Yes, make sure u got mouth closed! If u have a wierd reading, immediately measure again. We can have this figured out I'm sure.
  • Options
    Ok, I’ll try again from tonight. Wish me luck lol. 
  • Options
    Hiya, quick question.  I’m on my second cycle of Clomid I usually have af for 6 days - this is my 4th day on and I’ve come off already.  This is worrying me 😣 
  • Options
    No idea about clomid but 3 days af is considered normal, don't worry about it.
  • Options
    It’s fine, I’m still on af I think it was where I’d been laying down all night lol but a lady said Clomid can thin ur uterine lining which is not what I want or need!  But I’m still spotting now, never thought I’d say I want my period to hang around lol. 
  • Options
    Hi ya @MadDoda how are u? I’m currently on CD10, had a flashing opk for two days and have just got my static! It’s so early this cycle I think I’ll ovulate on CD12. Iv only dtd last night 🙈 and can’t do it again til tomorrow evening and Friday evening as got family staying over so can’t exactly got into the bedroom to bd lol. Frustrating!! 
  • Options
    Hi I'm good I ovulated at cd10 my record. I'm cd14 Now. U should be fine with the bd u mention. Are u charting or gave up?  U can always have a quicky at night lo
  • Options
    Have you been BD’ing lots? No I haven’t been charting at all keep forgetting 🙈 I’m rubbish lol. I can’t I have my little cousin in my bed with me tonight. I wasn’t expecting to be in my fertile window so early. Was meant to start on Friday! So super early this cycle.  We can bd tomorrow night after work and Friday after work. Hopefully that’ll be ok 🙈🙈
  • Options
    A quick in bathroom xd. There is always a way haha. I always bd a lot.

All of them around midnight.
  • Options
    I knew I'm gonna ov, I always get two peaks at97.3 before ovulation. I can use bbt to predict ovulation Now, not only to confirm it.
  • Options
    I don’t feel comfortable with my family in the same house lol. Things always get in the way of us BD’ing this month & last!!! I know sperm can live up to 3 days but I’d like to be doing it more but with work commitments and stuff. If I don’t concieve this month, next month we will just HAVE to find a way of BD’ing constant with our work routines lol. 
  • Options
    I’m just lazy I find temping too much effort lol. Opks are fine for me, I know I’m ovulating so it’s a matter of time. I thought I’d ovulate on the same day every month on Clomid but clearly not as ovulated on CD 14 or 15 last month. 
  • Options
    Hiya. How r u? Currently on cd17.  I had my peak opk on Sunday.  I dtd on Friday Monday and lastnight.  Hopefully Iv covered 🤞🏻.. if I had my peak Sunday, do you think it’s likely I ovulated Monday? On Sunday evening I had tons and tons of EWCM. And I checked my curvix and it was high & soft.     I’m currently ill again too. I have a chest infection,  if I remember rightly I was ill this time last month too! Waaa.      How r u getting on & what cd are u.