Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My temp chart

Replies

• Options
    Sorry I'm not the best with opks, and it is really hard to tell when they are so mixed up. What I would do is opk fit next two days while tracking bbt and see if u will confirm ov. N the meantime bd just in case. It all should be clear in few days 
  • Options
    I have done a opk today and it’s negative hardly any second line there at all.  From when I done the opks from Friday around 1pm in the afternoon until yesterday afternoon they were all positives.   I also done a CB digital lastnight which showed a blank circle which means ‘low fertility’   Bare in mind I got a static smiley on another cb digital on Friday evening.   So I do believe something has deffinatly occurred. 😌
  • Options
    I totally understand am I'm sure u are right, I just take more safe approach in all this. It's up to u, it was just a suggestion. Let me show u lh chart. It is possible to go high low and back high. It's my university book.

• Options
    Of course, I know your only trying to help .. I think it’s because as we said earlier I haven’t had much data in my charts as I’ve only been putting my temps in since Thursday morning as that’s when my basal thermometer arrived!   But as I say from what my opks were saying and my dip and rise in temperature yesterday and this morning, I do believe some occurred.  Google says your temp is meant to stay high from now until when your af is due? If your af is going to come it drops just before is that right?
  • Options
    Yes it is supposed to study high but single drops or peaks can happen and are normal. Temp can drop for af the earliest 2 days ahead, but it's very individual. My drops at 2nd day of bleeding. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda I find this all so much to take in! With the temperatures are they personal like google says your temp should be so and so before ov and then after ov so and so but mines always been lower than the stated but has still dropped and spiked? 
  • Options
    My CM has completely dried up today to, from Friday it was so watery and felt wet down there constantly. Was like that up until lastnight then it looked like white creamy glue, and then today nothing.   Is that normal?
  • Options
    Numbers don't matter, single drops and spikes don't matter. Only general pattern matters. It is very individual how low ur temp stays before ov and how high it rises after ov, but your chart will be very similar every cycle, to the point u will know what and when ahead of time. As long as u get two phasic pattern it's all good. There is a girl here who gets extremely minor temp shift, it's very hard to see, only when u are familiar u notice it and it's normal for her too. So u can't really compare ur chart to anyone else's only to ur own from other cycles.
  • Options
    Yes CM is supposed to dry up after ovulation, but again it is very individual. My ewcm persists few days after ovulation. Also singular days of ewcm and watery or creamy or any CM  during tww are normal. Ur hormones change and may cause it. CM is a very bad indicator in my opinion, in terms of possible pregnancy ofc.
  • Options
    @MadDoda yeah I did think that the charts were very personal and everyone’s are different. Ok so all of my symptoms I’ve had with Cm being the right consistency at the right time, the positive opks and the dip and spike in temp are all positive signs.  

My ovary area is really tender on both sides and got lower back ache and it’s starting to worry me.  I feel so snappy today too and headachy 🙁 
  • Options
    @MadDoda also, I forgot to say I checked my curvix on Friday and Saturday and that was high and soft, what does that mean? 
  • Options
    I hope u are not coming down with smth! Take care of urself. Good luck with tww I'm 4dpo so not much further than u.
  • Options
    what is smth??  How long have you been Ttc hun? Are you on Clomid?
  • Options
    Smth is a short for something. I'm not on clomid I have no problem getting pregnant, my problem is to carry. For my first I tried 8months, discovered bbt fallen pregnant immediately. Miscarried, bbt again fallen pregnant again before first period. Got my son. Now I mced twice in three months trying for no2. It's my 4th cycle with bbt trying for no2
  • Options
    Do you know what it’s short for?  Is it normal for my ovarys to feel so tender? 

Ahh that’s not nice.  The Ttc journey is not nice at all when you struggle. 
  • Options
    "smth" is short for "something" I'm pretty sure hormones can make it ovarys tender.
  • Options
    Ohhhhh sorry hah. I got all worried then 🤣 I thought what is smth 😩 . I feel ok in myself just snappy, got no patience and headachy.  My ovarys don’t hurt they just feel sore, do you get what I mean?  Think I’m thinking into things to much. Yes, I’ve just read on google that changes in hormones can make this happen. 
  • Options
    Just ignore it, when u focus on it, it will be more prominent. It's called power of persuasion,  that's why they do blind placebo in medical trials. Our minds are powerful.  I get what u mean, I don't get any pms or ovulation signs since labour, but I'm pretty sure I know what u mean. Still it's progesterone, and it's here before u are pregnant and if u are pregnant therefore u can't distinguish what's what. For intact mind I recommend ignoring everything.
  • Options
    I have tried to ignore but the tenderness is most deffo there it isn’t just my mind. When I’m up walking around its fine it’s when I sit down or stand up or bend over, weird!

our minds are very powerful things yes I agree! 
  • Options
    Would you say it’s the progesterone causing it?