Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

February 2021- let's see those bfps 😍👶🏼🎉

Replies

• Options
    @Rose85 Congratulations😀, have you had any symptoms?x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 thank you so much you’ve helped me through this process more than you will ever know. I still can’t quite believe it especially with that line being quite clear and only being 10dpo. I’m nervous as I don’t know what’s normal or not normal to be feeling at this point. I really hope this is your month too x
  • Options
    Rose85Rose85 Regular
    edited Feb 26, 2021 8:49PM
    @Abbyp thank you. I wouldn’t say I have had any really noticeable symptoms if anything I’ve had less symptoms than I do when af is coming. I ovulated a day or two earlier than normal and after ovulation my cm dried up which was unusual. My ovulation this month was quite painful and it isn’t normally. I do my temperatures and had noticed that they were quite stable instead of being up and down with the usual dips that I get between ovulation and af and today when my temperature would normally start to drop it shot up. I’ve had lots of cramps but more sharp and almost like a pulling sensation than af type cramps. The last two days my right boob has been really painful whereas the left hasn’t been that bad. I have felt a little more tired but just put that down to work and then yesterday and today I notice that I had a really dry mouth. Other than those few things I haven’t notice much at all x
  • Options
    Wow! Congratulations @Rose85
  • Options
    Rose85Rose85 Regular
    edited Feb 26, 2021 9:51PM
    @Catj21 thank you x

Congratulations to everyone who got their bfps x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 how would I go about temping if I work shifts? Nights etc? 
  • Options
    So happy for you @Rose85 xxx
  • Options
    @Rose85 😍😊 here’s to a happy and healthy 9 months x

@Catj21 it’s a really tough one that, I guess you could only take your temp on the shifts you work most of? I work different shifts but they’re all days so there’s only ever a few hours difference. Or just try taking it when you wake up every day no matter what time it is and see how that goes? X
  • Options
    @Rose85 congrats happy 9 months 
  • Options
    Catj21 said:
    @Lh8609 how would I go about temping if I work shifts? Nights etc? 
    Ooo are you a night shifter too?! 
  • Options
    Ladies I have a really random unrelated question 😂 
    so yesterday I decided to bleach the blue out of my hair and go brown.. went Superdrug got two boxes of bleach and two boxes of brown hair dye 
    bleached my hair, it all snapped off, blue lifted to a minty green blue colour, chucked the brown on, hair is now green and I’ve had to get my mates next door neighbour to chop half my hair off (I wanted it cut shorter anyway but not in that situation 😂) and yes I know I should have got a red toned brown but I thought yolo and didn’t hence why my hair is now a muddy green 
    I used one box of bleach and box of brown dye, I obviously shan’t be using the other two boxes, they’re unopened I have the receipt, will Superdrug let me return hair dye 😂 
    (I’m chucking a mahogany red brown semi on my hair later to eradicate the green 😂) 
  • Options
    I've done that before, dyes my hair from blonde to brown, put red on first to lay the base for the pigments, washed that out, then put on the brown and it went green, so I bleached it again straight after and it started to snap off, so I rang the help line on the box and they said to dye it back brown so the bleach doesn't dry it out and leave ot for 6 weeks..I don't see why they won't give you a refund as you have a receipt and hairdye, from what I can remember, is not one of the items that is non refundable unlike underwear (knickers) lol. Xx
  • Options
    Lh8609Lh8609 Regular
    edited Feb 27, 2021 8:53AM
    I’m sure they will let you return it @mummae26 don’t talk to me about hair 🤣 it took me so long to get my ends silver. They went blue and purple haha. I used to be a night shifter now I’m normally awake for work between 5 and 7am so I just temp when I wake up x
  • Options
    I've got a box of that live silver dye, had it since before Christmas but don't dare put it on lol xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 thank you

@mummae26 yes I’m a night shifter too. Work as a nurse in the NHS. What do you do? 
  • Options
    So sorry I must of missed the post..just seen it how lovely 😍 congratulations @Rose85 xx
  • Options
    @Rose85 Yayyy congrats on the BFP!! Really really happy for you!  :)

Congrats as well to @SorrentoMummy @Abbey2020 @mummae26 !!

Praying for those in their 2ww too!  <3
  • Options
    @Rose85
    Congratulations 🥳! 
  • Options
    Rose85Rose85 Regular
    edited Feb 27, 2021 6:06PM
    Thank you ladies x