Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback:

Replies

• Options
    Me and my husbad are trying for a boy! We already have two girls. This will be our last baby so we are desperatley wanting a boy! I don't understand my ovulating or temperature. My periods are most of the time irregular. Here latley for the past two months i have been starting on the thirty first at the end of every month. . Can you please.give be advice? Advice on how.to to try to concieve a baby boy!
  • Options
    Hi I Am 38 plus 5 days pregnant and have had alot of thick discharge over the last 10 days which sometimes is dark brown in couler others is just creamy a couler then last night i felt a trickle for about 10 seconds wich was definetly not urine as id just been .... i phoned the hospital and they advised i came in to be checked over wich i did and the midwife i saw did a speculum were she said there was a lot of creamy discharge so much that she couldnt even see the cervix atall and i was sent home am i silly to worry its just this is my first baby and i dont understand much about all of this atall and i just felt the midwife i saw was about as much experienced as i am would be very greatfull if you could help me out x
  • Options
    How do you feel about someone who sets up shop on Facebook then shill bids in her own auctions with her false profile?
  • Options
    I found out i am pregnant right after i started my new job and my manager is anything but supportive. I feel like she is more mean. She hates it when i ask her questions, but im new im not familiar. I starting to feel stressed And my baby is important don't want to stress myself at all. But I need my job I need money I am broke in debt. What are my options?
  • Options
    Hi, if I am off on maternity leave and discover I am expecting again and have the second baby during my first childs maternity leave am I entitled to maternity leave/pay again?
  • Options
    Naughty steps or time-put is one of the oldest ways of punish children in history.
    You can find it in old paintings and in literature. Because it is old it doesn't mean it works.
  • Options
    i am 10 and thap of big and rond and kepp geting milk come awt of my bubs but 1 week a go i did sex on my boyfrend and pupt his willey up my bum and i sukdit all night long help me
  • Options
    Hi I am 32 years old and trying to conceive. soon after my marriage (4 years ago) i got pregnant in the 2nd month and had miscarriage with no reason in 12 weeks of pregnancy. after that i had increase blood insulin level and excessive gain in weight. now i have no such issues. I consulted my GP 6 months a go and after having several test i was found not be rubella immune. After having rubella injection vitamin D supplements my test were normal. We are from last four months and still no positive response. My hormones are balanced, no infertility issue, no ovary issue then whats the reason that i am still unable to conceive. I have regular menstrual cycle. Kindly reply
  • Options
    I want one!
  • Options
    been trying for a year, feeling fed up, no joy yet, we have two children....lost a baby two years ago almost..tips please, what now...
  • Options
    my 27 mo old fights to go to bed and we start around 830p and by 10 and sometimes 11 she finally passes out. WHile this would be good, she is then waking up around 2am and on and off again every 30min or so.

And the only thing that keeps her sleeping is me being in the room sleeping on the floor..that way i can get some sort of sleep before she is fully awake at 630-7am
  • Options
    Look at this amazing video of a kicking belly:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcN2pTtLaO8
  • Options
    I care for my 9-month old grandson 4 days per week. He's always been a good nighttime sleeper but naptimes are difficult. Mid morning and mid afternoon when he begins to act sleepy I take him to his quiet room & crib, put a fresh diaper on him and rock him. While I'm holding him I talk softly to soothe him, also sing or hum to him which he really enjoys. But as he begins to relax and nod off, the struggle begins. He will do anything he can to stay awake, including crying, "yelling," kicking his feet and legs, and arching his back. He seems to hate the sensation of falling asleep. I just try to snuggle him closer, reassure him, and continue rocking. He'll finally fall asleep but if I put him down too soon, pop go the eyes wide open and the crying and kicking resume. If I walk away, there will be no sleeping. He'll sit up and fuss and loudly make it known he is NOT happy. So because I DO want him to nap I scoop him back into my arms and basically hold him into submission - until he relaxes and konks out for good. He usually wakes up 30 - 40 min. later. He's getting too big for me to "wrestle" (yes, it feels like that on the worst days) and of course I know this is not working for either one of us! Help!
  • Options
    I lost my daughter's immunization schedule now she is 5year 9 months old and I don't she had 1st dose of MMR vaccine or not.And this is the time of 2nd dose of this MMR vaccine, what should i do? Please help me.
  • Options
    i m not getting pregnant, 2 years of maarriage no sperm problem having thyroid to me, irregular menus, my weight is 80. tell me wat to do
  • Options
    Depends on your circumstances. I miscarried at
    8 weeks. But waited for a period after and now
    trying again. If you feel ok physically then go
    for it.
  • Options
    iam trying for conceiving pregnancy whats the problem is my period date was oct 17 should not come periods i was tested preg test iam getting positive result oct 23 i will miss carry nov 4 then should not come my periods again but on nov 25 some clot was formed and another dec 7 some clot should be saw me whats going on i dont now please give me rply
  • Options
    hi i wen to the clinic and they told me that im pregnant......i assume its about 2-3 weeks....i started getting abdominal pains (severe ) and also started bleeding clots after 4-5 hours of bleeding and pains(cramps) i passed out ....i assume its because i lost too much blood ...what could be the problem?i am requesting help because i do not have enough money to go to a private doctor and the public clinic/hospitals are too busy ...i am a working mum & cannot afford to loose time out at work ...IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE HELP WITH ANY RMEDIES OR SOLUTIONS OR TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ...PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND IM SCARED......THANK YOU
    ANON.....
  • Options
    if my 4 year old daughter is up to date with her mmr vaccine. isit possible for her to carry it and pass it on to my 11 month old daughter
  • Options
    Hi i'm 5 weeks pregnant on my second baby and i have darting pains in my vigina and pains in my back and lower belly is this normal ?