Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback:

Replies

• Options
    I understand taking in folic acid when trying to get pregnant is very healthy and even lowers the chances of a baby developing spina bifida. What if a woman learns she is pregnant before she starts taking folic acid supplements? Can that also prevent the condition?
  • Options
    Hi there,

Two links on this page are broken - maternity rights, and seeing your baby's development in pictures - would someone be able to correct?

Many thanks
    Kat
  • Options
    If woman is 7 weeks pregnant can company dismiss her for gross misconduct..?
  • Options
    hi i was pregnant last year not sure about if it was september or october 2011 had my baby this year 26th july 2012 he was 13 days late was meant to be due 13th july 2012 can u please tell me what month i concieved september or october?
  • Options
    I am currently in process of miscarriage, I started bleeding 2 days ago at 8 1/2 weeks. I am in pain and heartbroken. I am so scared to go through this again but also really want a second child. I feel blessed to have my son and feel thankful to have him. RIP my beautiful angel who miscarried12.12.12, not a fetus but to me a person who i loved. xx.
  • Options
    I'm expecting my first child early next year, and I've heard of a new baby bottle sterilizer that's coming into the market that looks fantastic. It uses UV light to sterilise, says it's 99.9% effective and its' about the size of cup by the looks of it. The thing I was most impressed with was that it sterilizes in about 30 seconds... The thing is it says it's going to cost about $250... Is that too much to spend on this product? After researching other options, sterilising looks to be very time consuming and the products seem clunky.... Any thoughts would be great, thanks.... Martha
  • Options
    I'm 27 weeks and 1 day and I'm at the point where no matter how many pillows or things i have to sit on I'm still uncomfortable. ours at the point where ii wake up out my sleep.and i get moody because I'm not comfortable. I have belly pains also pains in my back help what should i do.
  • Options
    I'm married for a year and 6 months. We have bein trying the entire time, I was never on birth
    Control never bein on it and no condoms. We have done everything our friends say what could
    Help but Still not pregnant. I relax everyday by doing somthing but lately most of my family and friends are Now pregnant with theyr second Or third and I'm not even with my first. My question is, how long do I have to wait to start worrying Or go see a doctor?
  • Options
    hi i try for baby from 5 month but i dnt now why its not happen
  • Options
    Hi I have hsd three previous sections. My last one in june 2010. I wpuld very much like to try for a natural birth. Is this possible? Wha kind of argument can I come up with if my ob refuses?
  • Options
    Hello can my period still flow after some days I have missed it? Am bleeding even though I feel a few signs of early pregnancy. Pls help cos I really need my baby now. I will be glad to receive free updates via uzynwakaeme@yahoo.com.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    If I read that correctly, I will not get paid maternity leave. I started my new job January 14th and am due May 14th. I will not have insurance until May 1 with my new job so I will have to go on Cobra from Feb 1st to April 30th. Do you have any suggestions for this scenario? Will the new insurance be fine with covering my pregnancy due you think?
  • Options
    i have a 3 year old boy and had no problems having him. i have been trying for another and have had 2 miscarriages. it has been 6 months since my last and every month since am getting very sore breasts which i never used to get. i have had tests done to see why and they all come back normal. is 6 months long or am i being impatient.
  • Options
    my son aged 2 dosent talk sentences he only a few word like mummy, daddy, nappy, milk, juice,baby,dont do that,nite nite,outside,no,phone im worried becuase he is slightly tougue tied
    let me know if anyone has been through this..HELP
  • Options
    I'm 41 and have been concerned bout my age.i was in a long relationship with someone who led me a merry dance.
    iv'e only been with my new partner for 2 months when i got pregnant.I was overjoyed! Tragically iv'e suffered a miscarriage after 3 wks.Is this my age? And when can i try again? I feel heartbroken and alone.Can anyone help?

Beth x
  • Options
    I've been pregnant before so I no I can get pregnant ( not going into to much detail. ) but me & my partner been trying for around 11months now and I'm 19, but still no joy. HELP PLEASE :'( x
  • Options
    Hi my daughter is 4 months old and she will not take her feed.
    She is formula fed every 4 hours and I make her a 6oz bottle up.
    She is only taking 3-4 oz and spit's up afterwards.
    The only time she will take a full bottle is in the middle of the night.
    She is out to bed around 8.30 and will wake around 3.30-4.00am
    She is drooling a lot and putting her fist in her mouth,could she be ready for weaning.
    She also cries when I stop feeding her to wind then won't take the bottle
    Kind regards
    Andrea
  • Options
    I have an ovarian cysts. I wanna be pregnant now. I am very worried about my ovarian cysts.Will it affect my pregnancy?
  • Options
    I found out yesterday that im 8 weeks pregnant and having none identical twins i dont know were to start or how to cope with work as i am a care assistant in a nursing home and always tyred and always feel sick what do i do
  • Options
    Hello,
    For your stay in Morocco with baby there's this new service of baby equipment rental http://babystravel.com/en/. There are strollers, car seats, high chair for rent ... and you are delivered.