Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback:

Replies

• Options
    Hi I'm looking for the screws and bolts for this Heart Cot Bed by any chances do you have the reference for this Cot I really nead it please help.. My email is bunekafofinha@hotmail.co.uk
  • Options
    Am i able to do paid wrk elsewhere whilst using my kit days in my main role where i recieve maternity pay?
  • Options
    My employer has refused me matternity pay because my average weekly earnings before taking off tax and natational insurance must be atleast equal to thevlower earnings limit what does this mean when I have a full time job and how do I go about getting some money now please help thanks
  • Options
    Hello I've been tycoon for 2months I have a 15 and 7 year old I'm 39yrs old just trying for one more not to mention I have had 7 miscarriages my last one was in Aug 2012 is there anyone else out there having this problem I would love to here from other people.
  • Options
    I'm 33+5 weeks and I have low blood pressure and iron level. can this cause complications?
  • Options
    I take my little girl to waterbabies classes, we've been going since she was 8 weeks old and we're now in our 3rd term.
    Not only does waterbabies teach swimming they teach water safety too.
    My daughter loves going and is smiles all the way through.
    I highly recommend waterbabies to anyone especially if they have a very young baby.
    It is also great for me as I get to meet other mum's and get some exercise myself.
    5 star company
  • Options
    Hi Did you ever find out the name or reference of this cot? I have the same problem
  • Options
    I work for Neal's Yard Remedies Organic as an Independent Consultant, I work when I want, I have no monthly targets to be met and I am my own boss. So this fits in perfectly with my family life and caring for my 3 yr old son. If he is poorly, I don't have to worry about not being able to go to work. I can collect orders and earn money while I am at my toddler groups. Also, it is an ethical family run company so fits in perfectly with my family values. I have the best of both worlds, an amazing career that fits around by busy family life! www.uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/Gemma-Gunby
  • Options
    Took clomid three cycles may, June, july 2011. I conceived triplets that we're delivered at 33.5 weeks. Baby a weigh 4 pound stayed in nice 7 days baby b weigh 5 pounds 8 ounces stayed in nice 24 days and baby c weigh 2 pounds 13 ounces. They all were born breathing fine and didnt need oxygen. They are now 12 months. I started taking clomid again to try one more time for a boy. I took it feb mar and now on my third day I have had some discomfort the first two months. Yesyurday and today I have had bad stabbing pains in my left overy area and when I cough my uterus hurts very bad. It also fells like my cervix is hurting some and aching. Is this normal.
  • Options
    i have a 4cm cyst in my right ovary ,i am also 9 weeks pregnant , i have bleeding during inter course can you explain why this is happening
  • Options
    i really need help!!! My husband and I are TTC, this month which was 6 days after ovulating and we tried I had brown spotting which lasted for 8 days, it was a very little, only a few drops each day. I then eventually got my "period' which was 3 days late. The first 2 days it was so lightI didnt have to wear anything, then 3rd and 4th day was heavier and 5th day was light again. This is something thats never happened before. I took a pregnancy while still spotting and it came out negative.....please any advice would help, I find it really strange.

Thanks in advance :)
  • Options
    I took my son to get his MMR at 2yrs 2 months. However, the surgery got him mixed up with a pre school child and administered pre-school jags instead of the MMR. Now my son has been called up for his pre school jags (he starts school in August 2013) but i don't know what to do because he never recieved the initial MMR........please help if you can.
  • Options
    Hi, I do believe a therapeutic and holistic approach is also crucial and as someone who runs a charity for mums and dads affected by perinatal mental health concerns and as a mum who experienced severe antenatal and post-natal depression myself, I also believe that medication does play a very important role.
    In our work we see many different experiences of PND - some mums seem to present in a very biological way (this was me) and can find it impossible to even get out of bed or stop crying, or sleep at all (me again) and in these cases medication can help women to get to a place where they can function again. This was my own experience and I truly believe without medication that I may not be here today.
    However, we also work with many mum for whom medication doesn't work, they try many different kinds and respond much better to therapeutic interventions, talking therapies and we run a wonderful programmed called 'Mums' Comfort Zone' which is facilitated by an Occupational Therapist and offers a 12-week programme that helps parents develop strategies and a tool-kit to manage their mental health.
    Our programmes offer, art-therapy, drama-therapy, relaxation exercises, yoga, rumba, music for mood, keeping journals and every mum has pampering including make-overs and hair dressing.
    Alongside this we offer one to one support in the home and a group for Dads as things can be very tough for men too!
    I want to see a whole spectrum of support available for pre and post-natal depression with ideally multi-disciplinary teams delivering therapies and treatment to suit each individual mum and family as one size doesn't fit all.
    I also feel that medication shouldn't be a dirty word and that whilst not perfect for everyone for many it is and has been literally a life-saver.
    Let's make it happen!
    You can see more about our charity at www.bluebellnurses.org
    Ruth
    (founder of Bluebell)
  • Options
    Hi me & my partner ( Husband now since 1st Oct 2011 ) have been together since 7th march 2002. My husband doesn't have any children of his own but i have a son from a previous relationship who is now 12 but my husband wants a baby of his own & my son also wants a brother or sister but in 2005 i had pid & my tubes are now blocked & we have to go for ivf if we want any children together but because i already have a child we have to pay which i don't think it is fair on my husband who has no children of his own & its not fair on my son who would love a brother or sister.
  • Options
    I don't have children myself (yet) but booking a "date" with my friends who are mummies is difficult! They always seem to have a coffee date, play date, mummy lunch etc! And if anything, it makes us all more determined to get a girl's night out in the diary as my mummy friends like to make sure they still have 'adult' time with their friends.
  • Options
    Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for a few months now. i had my period about three weeks ago and i usually start every 35 - 40 days the day before yesterday j found some broen discharge when i wiped i am still "spotting " but not as much as first. i just read abou IB and wondered if i cld still b preg. i took a test right before the spotting started and it said neg. cld this be IB?
  • Options
    I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my first baby and haven't got a bump yet! My boobs have started to ache a hell of a lot and i have my antenatel visit on wednesday to hear my babys heart beat am so excited! Could i get away with wearing leggings for the majority of my pregnancy because if i'm not showing now, i will have a small baby?
  • Options
    There's an outbreak in Swansea of measles. I live on the other side of the country in suffolk and I'm worried about it spreading further and affecting my 6 month old. Should I get her vaccinated? Is it likely she will get it or that it will spread this far?
  • Options
    Am nearly 7weeks and having some cramps we had u/s at 6 weeks 3 days and seen a heartbeat
  • Options
    Hi
    My 11 year old daughter has had single dose Rubella, Mumps and Measles when she was younger.
    She only had one dose of Measles Vaccine when she was about 18 months old, she never had a booster.
    Her GP is saying she needs an MMR to give her full cover. She was diagnosed with HSP about 3 months ago, apart from the rash and aches and pains in the first few weeks, she has not had any symptoms from the HSP. Is it safe for her to have the MMR with her having HSP?. Is it safe for her to have the MMR even though she has had single vaccines previously?.
    Many Thanks

Jane