Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback:

Replies

• Options
    I guess depending when both you and your husband are ready. My husband and I became parents at 22 years to a healthy baby girl, who is now 14 years old. We had another child just before we turned 25 years who is now 11 years old. After a long hard decision, we decided to have another child before we turned 35 and in 2008 we had a son who is turns 5 end of May at the age of 31. Now our family is completed. We decided not to have any more children because now we are 36 years and we don't want to be raising more teenagers when we're at 50 years. Ill probably be a grandmother by then.
  • Options
    So when my stomach grumble it does not actually mean that I'm hungry all the time? Are is that the baby's way of telling me it's time to feed him or her?
  • Options
    Maternity-Sportswear.com do lovely pregnancy/postpartum tops and bottoms. I reviewed them on my blog here http://wp.me/p37cd9-xS
  • Options
    My little girl is 10weeks now. Witching hour... translation from French 'fear of a night fall. Can anyone help. Seriously, she suffers with it so much, I've tried everything. She's fed, clean, nappy changed, cuddled, not too cold nor too hot, and still 8 to 9 pm starts crying, but not just crying, screaming so bad, I'm worried she'll give herself a hernia. She sleeps well at night, ones she had her cry, but 1and half or 2 hours of such a distressed cry??? Why??? Why doesn't the daily routine help? Anyone any suggestion?
  • Options
    Hi,my daughter is 30 mouths old,I been trying to potty train her for the last 9 mouths. She sit on her potty quit happily until she Actually need to go and starts crying and screaming,she usually goes in her bedroom to do her busy and than tells me that she gone,I'm out of ideas we tried every thing,black mailing,using stickers,buying her a potty training doll,books,having older Children showing her.we usually have an week training and then have a 2 week Break.
  • Options
    i m 6 wks pregnant ; recently read on internet that folic acid should be started before pregnancy however i have started it only since 5 wks (time i came to know that i am pregnant ), this is causing stress ,kindly opine
  • Options
    I am just pregnant from my 3rd ivf.I ate an advacado fruit 5 days a week for 5 months between my 2nd and 3rd cycle after reading how beneficial they could be.My egg quality was poor previously but i ended up with several more eggs and top grade embryos! Did this super food help me get pregnant or was it meerly a coincidence? Whatever you think is'nt it worth trying.Here's to hoping its twins to!xxxxxx
  • Options
    I think i might be preggo someone tell me wat u thonk of this my period isnt due until the 16 of this month my period came on april 21 and lastd til the 24th i ovulated on the 28th in had unpro.sex then on the 3rd of may i started bleeding and it lasted for 5 days lil tiny clots with il cramping bleeding was light but bright red fresh blood smell i dnt kno if this id implementation bleeding or early period but my period isn't due til the 16th of may i need help idnt kno if i should get s hpt or not.
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I interviewed for a call center position. This is the opportunity I've been looking for. I need some help thinking this through. If I should take the position or not?
  • Options
    My son has his MMR when he was little privately three separate injections my gp was given all the relevant paperwork. They are now saying he as to have the MMR jab he is now 11. Why?
  • Options
    I think the term "elective" is misleading. My son was born in Nov 2009 by emergency c section. I am due to give birth a second time in August 2013 and I am having another c section. This is for two reasons - firstly I suffered birth trauma as a result of my first birth, and secondly I suffered significant damage to my bowel in the first birth which resulted in four subsequent operations and is still not completely resolved. I am classed as having an "elective" c section for my second birth, although I don't feel as though I have a choice at all. It is very upsetting when women in my position face negative reactions from society (usually strangers) who are very judgmental on this issue. Well done Kirsty for speaking up. Surely a birth should be judged on a successful outcome (a healthy baby and a healthy mother) not about who "pushes" hardest?
  • Options
    I have endometriosis and was told it would be very difficult to conceive a child,3 years ago I had a miscarriage and have tried to get pregnant since then with fertility treatment and everything. My cycles are never regular until the last 6 months and its been about a month since I kissed my period I thought I was getting it but the blood was more brown and it only lasted maybe 2 days. I didn't think anything of it, but now I feel very tired, my lower back hurts,I have more and more headaches, heartburn, nausea no vomiting. And I have not checked a test yet because I wanted to be pregnant so bad I don't know if its just false hope and I don't know but i think I am scared to get a negative again. Anyways my question is does this sound like it could be possible to anyone else or am I just wishful thinking? Thanks
  • Options
    What happens if your tear rips back open two weeks after you had a baby and got stitched up? Will it be ok and heal back up right?
  • Options
    I also have endonitriosis. And have been ttc for 7 months, my ovulation was 11 days ago, my cycles are a bit all over the place. I had some bleeding when I went to the bathroom last night, that was red and brown. And then today have had brown when I went to the bathroom, I took a test but it was negative, I don't know what to think as I usually have really bad cramps before my period, and I bleed really heavy on the first 2 days also. Can any one offer advice, or have you experienced the same?

Also good luck with ttc everyone x
  • Options
    Do you know where I can purchase these. I bought some from ToysRus several months ago but they no longer stock them? They are really good and I'd like to purchase some more.
    Many Thanks
    J Jones
  • Options
    my son is confident out going and funny, he's very affectionate and loving but....... shy children don't tend to like him, he's a bit full on! and that makes me really sad, my little boy doesn't understand why some of the other children don't like him, when all he want's to do is make friends,
    this morning at pre-school my son tried to hold a child's hand, and the child screamed, cried and and clung to him mum, the clingy child's mother looked at my son like he had done something wrong! which he hadn't, but I found myself apologising for my son's behavior and having to justify the fact that he was just being friendly!!! I have never had to deal with a clingy child but I do understand that it must be difficult,but when people tell me that I should be happy that my son will talk to anyone, and has no fear and wants to be the center of attention, it is really hard because some times I wish he was shy!
  • Options
    hi
    I bleed for 5 days and i was six weeks and it stopped, the scan still showed a positive results
  • Options
    hi,i am 30 years old and my last period was at april 13.After intercourse i have no period at may 13. i think i am pregnant but hcg test is negative .After 2 weeks later i have normal period like bleeding.Is it implantation bleeding?
  • Options
    Hi
    I had an ectopic pregnancy in dec/2012 which resulted in one of my fellopian tube being removed, me an my hubby are ttc since march 2013, my cycle is 30 days and always last 5/6 days, i have been using the ovulation kit which makes it easier to ttc, i ovulated week commencing 6 may so we were busy lol, my problem is this month my period was due on the 26/5 and it came 2 days early and only lasted 2 days which is so bizarre, I had really sore lower back and front pain along with a really bad headache which resulted in a whole day in bed with pain killers, I had brownish blood then normal flow periods came on Thursday and stopped on frid, I have some brownish( what looks like discharge) when I wipe, I'm also getting a feeling am getting thrush, feel itchy and uncomfortable in the process of everything going on, anyway cut the long story short I have done 3 pregnancy test which all came back BFN, I never have a early period and it never lasts 2 days,what's going on pls help if anyone has similar story. And also when can I test again or should I wait another week??? Sham xx
  • Options
    I started spotting a few days ago, period not due for another 4 days, I am getting cramps and really feel like I'm about to start my period. I have done a test today but it was negative, how long after implantation can you find out if you are pregnant?