Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sept 15 babies

Replies

• Options

I've heard it's so useful for transitioning them to their big cot! They also make a bigger size for older babies. This one is so handy for travel. We took it to my mum's the other week and Wren just slept all afternoon in it on the sofa! Will be taking it on holiday next month as I don't know what beds or cots they'll be providing. 

• Options

never seen one of them before biffy.. looks cool tho i may look into it 

see lyra is fussy she hates to be swaddled i have tried a few things but only thing to settle her is her in the bed with me, i no the mw say dont do it as it dangerous but i dont feel it is as i am a super light sleeper and i never move in my sleep even before i had her is i needed to role over i always wake up first if i ddint trust myself i wouldnt do it but its so scary to just leave her to cry as like i said she struggles to breath and that seems more a risk 

i did the same with my daughter once she gets to the age she can go in the cot i will have her in it but as a newborn theres too much risk to leaving them to cry,,,

Ive heard about the copper one but also that its more of a chance to get caught pregnant with it lol i will have to talk to my sister as she sex health person its all her knowledge that has put me off certain things lol 

• Options

Hello you lovely lot! Great to see you all posting here - please do keep checking in and updating us, and each other, on your gorgeous babies, and how it's all going for you.

Just letting you know, too, that we'll be sending out the baby bundles v soon to those of you who've posted - sorry for the slight delay.

Do please let us know when they arrive!

• Options

imageimagemy beautiful girl 5wk tomorrow and the terrable twosome lol all going well so far x

• Options

Wow murf, she's gorgeous - how you coping juggling three?

• Options

She's beautiful murf... & you can definitely see the likeness with your 2 boys!. 

• Options

imageThis is dayton earlier on in the week.... Doing his passport photi so we can get his passport to come to england at christmas (hopefully!) :). He is 1 month old today... Feels like he has grown so much already & time is going too quickly!

• Options

Beautiful photos ladies! Here's my little lady celebrating 1 month yesterday.

We get a few lovely little smiles now and then, although she still tends to stare past me rather than look at mummy! 

I was brave and weighed myself this week. So far I've lost 1 stone! Aiming to lose another 10lb but probably won't make a proper effort until after Christmas lol :)

• Options

:) birthday buddies! lyra was a month yesterday too had her wieghted on wed and from 7 10 at birth she was 9 5 lol so she gaining in good time :) just dont want her to get big lol i see my little girl and feel so sad that she is getting so big so fast 

:) i was brave also but then i lost my braveness when i seen the results havent done it since... i was told i could do any workout/diets till 6 weeks cant wait anymore will be starting 30 day shred on monday! i feel so down in myself xx

• Options

Not bad really thought it would be harder as my youngest boy has global development delay and some behaviour issues but when it comes to her he has been fab she's 5wks today now so I van start driving nxt week that's been a killer not being able to just jump in the car for things.

• Options

Hello everyone, we were wondering if you had a spare mo, you might be able to help us out with this thread please. We want to know about how you use MadeForMums Chat Forum. If you do have a mo, we'd be so grateful... oh and there will be a few prizes!

• Options

Done danielle... You have lots of good replies on there so hopefully the info will be iseful to you :)

• Options

Well sorry I haven't posted for a while but I've been having a hard time of it. I'm still a little wobbly but I'm starting to fall into a routine with Stanley and James. 

Stanley is doing really well he is now 6 and a half weeks old and is weighing a hefty 7lbs 13Oz. He's been discharged completely from the neonatal community team which is a relief.

I've given up on expressing and since I stopped I'm a bit more relaxed and Stanley is definitely more settled on formula. 

James has regressed a little but has started to notice Stanley and take an interest in him. He offers Stanley his dummy, strokes his head or rocks his chair when he cries, which is really cute. He's also started to offer Stanley his toys and seems a little confused that he won't play with him.

I'm glad you all seems to be settling into life with your new ones. I'll have to make sure I check in more often and I'll have to post a new picture of Stanley soon. 

• Options

Lovely to see you Annie7 x

• Options

Hi Annie. Glad to hear that Stanley is doing well & that James is adjusting to being a big brother!

yes do post a picture when you can! :)

• Options

Glad to hear Stanley is doing so well Annie :) Hope everyone else is alright? We've got bad throats here again! Trying to stop DS kissing Wren so much but I expect she'll catch something from one of us. 

Thank you Danielle and Helen - my goodies arrived this morning! DS was quite taken with the Milton spray for some reason. We had to chase him to get it back ;)

• Options

Thank you I received mine today my youngest boy likes the milton dummy steraliser lol 

• Options

Hi all, my goodies arrived today so thanks to Danielle and Helen.

Here's a new picture of Stanley, he has started smiling but always pulls a grumpy face as soon as the camera appears! 

• Options

Thankyou so much helen mfm, danielle mfm & co for the milton gifts & scar oil!! It is so kind of you (but i really dont expect you to include me in the gift deliveries as the postage is more).

The milton wipes have already been put to use... Im keeping them on the changing table so i can wipe down the mat after poop mishaps! (So handy to have the wipes to clean it quick). Will have to do a show & tell with the hubby though to make sure he doesn't get the wipes mixed up by not looking & wipe baby's tush with the milton ones!! :D

I also really love the portable dummy sanitizer... That will really come in handy when out & about!

thankyou! 😊

• Options

Aw, glad to hear those parcels are arriving.

So how is everyone doing? How are you managing with the night feeds and general lack of zzzz? Please do come and tell us all about it!