Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sept 15 babies

Replies

• Options

Aaawwww it must ov bin horrible image i was askin to just see if all babies av it. N im glad u av sed that the cough wasn't too bad cus coughs scare me lol ano it sounds silly really, xx

• Options

No not all babys get it but it is common for kids to get it up to about 4

• Options

Oh rite, soo have any ov ur other kids had it wen they wer babies then? N u lookin forward to xmas? Xx 

• Options

Just my eldest who passed away the other two haven't yer I'm already I think not all wrapped but all bought lol

• Options

Aaawwww bless him, but that was probs down to him havin problems was it? N im neally there not quite got them all yet tho lol x

• Options

Hello lovely September 15 mummies. Thought we'd let you know about this new thread we've set up. It's a bit of 'come and say hello' thread for you and some of the other new mums from our Jan 15Oct 15 and Nov 15 Birth Clubs. It's not a replacement for this thread (as if!). We just thought you might like to have a little chat to some of the other lovely people who post in our babies topic. Do please pop over and say hello!

• Options

Thanks Danielle!... Ive popped over there & said hello :)

• Options

I too have just posted in there, I think its a great idea..

Im not doing so well personally having lyra is amazing dont get me wrong but before i had hear i suffered really bad with anxiety and panic attacks and i was unable to leave the house...

been pregnant with all the problems i had made me stay in all the time and now it is very hard for me to get out of the house and my depression is coming back because of this as i am loosing who i am.. I cant speak to the health visitor as if i say my depression is slightly started up she assumes i have post natal depression when i dont the way i feel is not to do with having lyra it is a problem i had from way before having her 

• Options

Sorry to hear that sfw. Could you talk to your doctor instead of the health visitor? Just be firm with them about what the problem is / is not & hopefully they can offer you some help.

• Options

I have doctors booked for the 1st (closet date available) just curios has anyone had a proper time of the month since having our little ones? even tho i cant be i am paranoid i somehow become pregnant as Lyra is over 2 months and i still haven't had a proper period.. 

• Options

I havent... but i know that breastfeeding stops you ovulating / having periods so am not worried. Maybe it'll just take a little longer for you sfw... Let us know what the doc says

• Options

I haven't had one but it can take a while and has done with my others it's all varied 

• Options

Iv had one proper period n I've just started my second one, but ive gone bk on the pill witch i was told i had to start on day 32 after having miah soo maybe thats what has regulated me quicker x

• Options

Hi all!! Wow it seems like forever, first time in a long time I've managed to sit down ha, don't you just love it though? Well my little pudding is 3 months old on Sunday 😫 gone way to quick, and the little chunk has nearly doubled her birth weight weighing in now at 14lb 11oz ive attached a photo, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their little cherubs!

• Options

Iya vicky2008 aaawwwww she is a beauty. Is she ur first baby? Xx 

• Options

No she's my 2nd after a 7year gap 🙈 haha 

• Options

Hello everyone (and a big hug to you, SFW91).

And lovely to see your pic, Vicky2008! She's just gorgeous.

We've got a thread running today about whether you dress a baby in babygrows or 'real' clothes: we'd love it if you lot could join in and tell us what you do. The thread's over here...

• Options

Aaawwww wow that's a long gap, bet its weird to do it all over agen then int it lol x

• Options

It's actually not, everyone told me I was in for a big shock ect ect, but she's absolutely amazing, sleeps really well and genuinely happy baby :-) xx

• Options

aw wow vicky look how big she got! age gap isn't that bad theres 6 years between my girls and the difference in routine helps as eldest at school for me to focus on lyra then lyra sleeps when lily is home so get 1 on 1 time with her x imagehealth visitor not been for 3 weeks so not sure what she weights xx