Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2016 Babies

Replies

• Options

Awww hannah dont worry about that I really hope u and ur family are ok...thinking of you. Hope u had a lovely holiday tho , and so glad Meredith is ok now u mustve of been so scared. Are u back at work soon? here if u need me xxx

• Options

It's been a reaaaaally rubbish time but we're all ok 👌 thanks for being understanding chick!!

Im back on 18th September and I have to be full time for 6 weeks 😢..

i cant believe Isla is nearly walking that's amazing 🙌🙌🙌 

💖💖

• Options

This time last year we were all absolutely pregnant, talking about the excitement of having our baby's.. now we are discussing their 1st birthdays. This makes me so emotional!! I can't even blame hormones anymore.

Big Love as always Han. Someone up there loves to throw Obstacles at us, they only make us stronger as 💩 as they are❤️

Hope everyone heres keeping well! being back at work is just time consuming isn't it? I don't half miss morgan when I'm there, especially on the 14hour shift 😭

for Morgans birthday we are going to my best friends house as it's big with a huge garden; hiring a bouncy castle and having a BBQ! (🤞🏽 For dry weather) All our family's coming down and friends will be coming too.. we are going to butlins the following week so I won't be splashing out too much on presents etc! What are you all planning for the big FIRST?! 🎈

We move in to a brand new 2 bedroom flat on the 2nd of August!! Our own home; im going to start decorating next week and laying the floors; then we will move the furniture in! i knew I'd prove the people who thought I couldn't do this wrong & on my own!! I can't wait girls 😭😍

He will kill me for photos like this when he's older 😂😂

• Options

earthangel I just hope she's sleeping by the time I reach the shop 😂😂

aww its it's scary how time flys 😔 I was just saying to my hubby the other day next year my oldest will be p.4 and school middle will be p.2 and Jordanna will be in nursery 😔 I'd love another but I'm finished as girls cost to much money and having 3 my bank is always empty 😂😂😂 I just keep adding on to my payment plans for Spanish wear or their hand made dresses lol

im organised for Jordannas birthday and started on the dreaded c word 😂💜

for jordannas 1st birthday we have her cake smash booked and not sure what we are doing probs get the family round if it's nice for a BBQ lol.

• Options

imageimage

Forgot to post these 🙈😂

• Options

Hi September mummies nice to hear from you all!

Hh I'm so sorry about your nan, I can't imagine what you're going through :-( 

Chloe congrats on the flat, I bet you can't wait to move in and make it a perfect home for you and Morgan. I can't believe how grown up he looks, gorgeous!

Gixxers we're having a cake smash for Heidi too..can't wait!

We've just had our first little hol to wales which was lovely...Heidi loved the sand and the sea! She's still a rubbish sleeper mind...she keeps waking up and doing actions to songs she knows 😂😂 its soooo cute! She's not crawling yet but can move backwards and in circles...I'm starting to panic she's behind!!!!

Hope you guys are all well anyway :-)

imageimageimage

• Options

Bex don't worry to much some babies don't crawl atall. Jordanna never for a while only recently she's been on all fours moving around.  

They find their own little ways of getting around xx

• Options

Hi everyone, 
    We're wondering, if you have kids at school, how do you feel about the summer holidays: love them, or loathe them? Please do come and tell us what you think on this thread (and if you find they cost a blooming fortune too!)

Also, we have a member who would love to know more about using a TENS machine during labour - please do check out her thread here. 

Thank you!  

• Options

HI guys! I haven't been on here in a while. All your babies are growing up so fast! Bex Heidi is absolutely gorgeous... Arlo has his moments (esp this week) with wakening up during the night... I had to give him THREE bottles last night! Babies will be babies I suppose lol

Chloe so excited for your move! You will have to send us some pics once you get settled! Go girl! Morgan is such a cutie. ... and such a head of hair! He looks very tall aswell! Hope he is doing well xx

Michelle great idea with the cake smash for jordannas birthday... She will adore that! Can't believe our kiddies are all nearly 1 aswell... I haven't even thought about Arlos birthday yet... September is usually a nice month so I'm thinking perhaps a bbq and get the paddling pool out for kiddies. Although Irish weather is so unpredictable!! 

HH sorry to hear about your nan... She is in a better place now and not in pain anymore but I'm sure that doesn't make you miss her any less xx 

Hope the rest of you are well. Arlo is growing up fast and he is a little terror!  Opens every cupboard and climbing or trying to climb on EVERYTHING. he is so different to his brother ! Harrison was never a climber. I'm dreading once he starts walking.   If he could hold off another 6 months I'd be more than happy lol xximageimageimageimageimage

• Options

nice to hear from you Karen I totally get the little horror thing 😂 Jordanna is in about everything climbs out of everything 😔 Need a head full of eyes just to see what's she's upto every 2 seconds lol 

• Options

Mig elle I literally can't take my eyes of arlo! He's a nightmare. It's exhausting! And he gets upset if he's in a pram or a play pen for any length of time lol I'm DREADING him walking. He's cru zing at the mo along furniture but his balance still isn't great. And we are all tile floors so when he falls he falls with a bump!  Lol that photo with Jordanna at the motorbike is hilarious. Wee monkey lol 

• Options

I'm currently trying to paint the back hall while running into him every 2 mins lol hank god for waybuloo! !!!

• Options

We are all laminate in our house. She's the same walks along anything she can hold onto 🙈

I was painting my oldest' room and she was in the paint tray. Under the bed, pulling stuff out the wardrobe 😂😂 never been so glad for my husband to take her a run in the car for an hour 😂 

Aww she's been covered in oil the lot. Husband turned my kitchen into a mini garage to fix his wheels and she's been attempting to help 😂😂 the joys of living with a biker 

• Options

My hubby sold his just before we had the kids lol now he's contemplating a touring bike!! 

• Options

My husband keeps saying it's keeps him sane  With a house full of girls 😂😂

hes always has bikes and if he's not got one it's moan moan moan lol 

• Options

Hey my cyber family! Nice to hear from you all..

karen I'm cracked up at your statement about Arlo being a climber and in to everything he shouldn't be, the photo under the coffee table & open drawer with that whisk explains it all😂 Trouble for  mummy but what a cutie pie😍❤️

Gixxers jordanna keeps you on your toes too,  I love how she's in to her bikes like her daddy, that's lush! Looks like you have a really nice big garden?! I bet that's ideal for the kiddies in the summer.

How has the weather been for everyone?

im just kitting the flat out now, all the carpets have been laid, the kitchen and bathroom are done, all little bits moved in I just have to move the bedroom furniture up! 🙂 Should be in our new home by Thursday, just have to get through a 14 hour shift today and I can crack on again!

I'm going to try and stay live on the blog again, I've just been so busy!! Miss the chats we all used to have xxxxx

• Options

Morning ladies hope ur alll ok and had a nice weekend! Aww I miss my flat so much Chloe it was sooo cosy ect bet ur excited for ur new chapter. Love the pics Karen and Michelle here's some of my baba.imageimageimageimageimage

• Options

Omg chloe he is a nightmare. He pulls himself up on everything but he doesn't have great balance yet so I'm so paranoid about him falling and hitting his wee head. I blocked off the coffee table with his bouncer but he managed to climb through and onto the coffee table despite this lol he wrestles his 3 year old brother and has huge temper tantrums and he's oimagenly 10 months old. He's hilarious but such a strong wee personality already lol image

• Options

Chloe yeah my back gardens massive 🙈 The hubby hates having to cut the grass takes just over an hour. It's brill in the summer family are always round because we have the hot tub, trampoline, swing set slide plus the small pool for the babies lol.. 

oh and my neighbours have a pet duck lol 

karen we caught Jordanna trying to climb in her walker last night 😂😂 defo keeps us on our toes 🙈

Kg loving your little one outfit with the bow on 😍😍

is everyone buying/ thinking of buy for the 1st birthdays 

xx

• Options

Hi ladies,

Its been absolutely ages. Can't believe our babies are almost one.

Just having a mini panic about what im going to do for Florence's first birthday. I want to have a BBQ but im worried the weather might be bad. Came on to have a nosey as to what everyone else is doing to see if I can get any other ideas.

Hope you and your little lovelies are well

xxxx