Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

December 2016 Babies

Replies

• Options

*different tog ratings. 

Stupid autocorrect!

• Options

Hi Jemmab 

Bertie is very cute! What a lovely name! I have a little girl called Amara who was born on 16/12/16 she too has Reflux. 

I have been using a Grow bag also for my little one the babasac is really good as it's fairly inexpensive and you can unzip the front or back or both to adjust the tog 

• Options

Happy pancake day to you all! We were wondering, are you or your children giving anything up for Lent? Do come and let us know if you are, on this thread here.  

• Options

Hi everyone, today, we're asking, did you suffer with headaches during your pregnancy and if so, got any tips for how to cope with them? Please do come and let us know by posting on this thread here. We would love to hear from you! 

• Options

Hello everyone, 

Hows everyone getting on? 

Matilda is 10 weeks today, we have been brave and put her in her own room for the past two nights, and so far so good 🤞🏻

Has anyone had their period return? I have and I'm exclusively breast feeding. Didn't think it would happen so soon ☹️ 

• Options

a little pic of Matilda esme...

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wondered, if you have a child at school, did they dress up for World Book Day, and if so, won't you come and share a pic on this thread here?  

• Options

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing well. 

My gosh, I am on the mini pill & my blood loss has been horrendous. GP/nurse have advised that it is just my body recovering from carrying twins but wow, I thought my periods were heavy before but this is a whole new level 😂😢

Matthew & Amelia are 16wks & 4 days old now, we will be 4mths on Wednesday & have the go ahead to introduce solids. Both twins are eagerly chomping at the bit watching us at the dinner table so am waiting to see what they make of things this coming week. 3rd immunisations are another fortnight away as everything has been delayed having two to book in.

• Options

Hi KazzieM, are all your periods heavy now? I just changed my contraceptive (was also a mini pill) cause I was having horrendous heavy periods (agonising breast pain too) so wonder if it might be your pill too? How's the weaning going? 

Helsbels, that is just the best picture of Matilda.

MrsO1, how are things going with you too?

While we are here, tomorrow is the 60th birthday of Dr Seuss's The Cat in the Hat, so we were wondering, do you have a favourite Dr Seuss book? If you do, won't you come and tell us on this thread here? 

• Options

Hi everyone,
    We were hoping you might be able to help us out if you have a moment? We would love to have your feedback on what you think about the MadeForMums chat forum - we would dearly love to hear from as many of you as possible, and if you could pop over to this thread to give us some feedback, that would be wonderful. 
    Thank you so much! 

• Options

Funny enough Danielle, yes, I have considered whether it is the pill causing it.

Weaning has been more for fun & both are getting used to the new meal each day  (though I think we end up wearing the same amount as we manage to eat). Both are also desperate to be on the move & are frantically moving arms & legs during tummy time  (scared it won't be long before they are off in opposite directions  )

Hope everyone else is ok

• Options

Hi everyone, we wanted to share a thread with you, started by a member who's letting women know, they shouldn't worry about c-section scars, and proudly displaying hers. If you too wanted to share your experience having a c-section or talk about your scar, please do come and check out the thread here. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we have a question for you. During your pregnancy, did you have a 4D scan? If you did, we'd love for you to come and tell us about it over here on this thread

Thank you! 
    😊

• Options

Hi all hope everyone is ok.

Quick question which I'm hoping someone can help with - my LO is 11 weeks and is still having loose stools slightly illuminous yellow/green  - is this normal? X

• Options

Hello

We're good thanks Danielle.  Charlotte is coming on loads, it's lovely to see her developing. She's 15 weeks now. 

Smith123, yes perfectly normal, especially if BF. I BF mine until 13 weeks when I  started introducing formula. Since then it has turned more solid but still yellow!

• Options

Thanks MrsO1; my LO is on formula that's why I wanted to seek some advice (sorry should have said that in first message!)

• Options

Not sure if it was the formula or the age though! I wouldn't worry too much unless they are having excessive dirty nappies.  Call your HV though if you are concerned, or the GP X

• Options

thanks MrsO1. X

• Options

Hello. You may have seen the recent news stories about people finding what they think is ‘mould' in their Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep machine.

If you have a Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep, we’d like to ask you to have a look at your machine (you’ll need to take the front cover off) and see if you can see any black deposits or build up in yours.

Once you’ve had a look ­whether you find anything or not please would you share a picture on this thread here

We would really appreciate your help. Thank you

• Options

Hi all just to let you know we had our beautiful baby boy on Christmas day we have called him Toby 💙 image