Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March 2017 Babies

Replies

• Options

Jackson can't quite get up from lying down yet but he's getting closer but he can sit if he has a cushion or if he uses his hands.  How is the teething? Any sign of teeth yet ? Jackson has 2 teeth now 😀 and isn't having so much problems with it 

Aww he's so cute with his stick Lol, still can't believe Graysons hair haha x

• Options

Hey ladies. Cant get over how quick its going :(

I go back to work at the beggining of novemeber so harper is off to nursery with her sister. Any of you ladies going back to work ? 

• Options

Hi forever,

nope no teeth yet, just grumpunless and lots of dribble! He doesn't really seem interested in tethers or anything to chew on other than my finger but we'll keep trying :)

paige... wow back to work? Are you dreading it? I'm looking for a part time position at the moment because hubby has really awkward shifts so I'm limited to hours I can do and I def wont be able to manage a team full time again until Grayson is at least in school as nursery fees would just negate anything I earned. Plus I kinda like being a mummy full time for the moment :) harpers cute clothes make me broody for a girl Btw!

• Options

Angeljojo Jackson doesn't like teethers either he likes his hand or mine but we got him teething biscuits in boots and sometimes he will chew them.

Paige Harper is gorgeous.

I'm not due back at work until end of November but have a meeting at work on Friday as I've asked to go back early so either starting back September weekend or first weekend in October 

• Options

Haha yeah just part time back to Sainsburys. My boyfriends the same hes a manager and works 12/14 hour days. 

Id love to stay at home with my girls. But i need to get out the house abit n have some sort of adult conversation 🤣 im losing my mind talking to my 3 year old about trolls ans mickey mouse lol xx

Do you think youll have any more xx

• Options

God I totally get you there! I love being a mum but I feel like apart from my husband I don't have any real adult conversation! i volunteer at my local radio station two mornings a week and do a foodie show on air and thats keeping me sane for now 😂

more kids.. well ideally  yes, we need a bigger house and I'm terrified of labour again so I'm working on getting over that. My husband definitely wouls have another if everything was sorted financially but lets be honest, if we only did things when we were 100% ready, we wouldn't get anywhere in life!

• Options

Hi everyone, we would love for you to come and tell us if you had a best or worst trimester, during your pregnancy over on this new thread. We'd ❤️ to hear from you! 

• Options

Hi ladies!

hit’s everything going? We had our 6 month review with the HV. She’s said that I should be moving Grayson towards 3 meals a day and snacks in between. Also that I can use full fat cows milk to make his baby rice (she suggested weetabix). Is it weird that I’m anxious that he’s not quite ready for that yet? 

• Options

Hi everyone, we were just wondering, when you had your baby, did you have a newborn photo shoot? If you did, we would love for you to share the pics on this new thread here. Thank you! 

• Options

Angeljojo I wouldn't worry it's just an advisory but fallow your own fit. If he's ready great if you really don't tho k he is then hold off a bit more or gradually make changes 

At the moment Jackson has 3 meals a day but not usually snacks but maybe the odd one  x

• Options

Havent been on here for a while but just wanted to say really don't worry...Effie will be 7 months on Wednesday and is still not eating at all!! Point blank refuses. HV said 'food before one is just for fun' and that all babies get it in their own time :) hope all you ladies and babies are well :) image

• Options

Oh wow shes so cute 😍

Yeah i wouldnt worry just keep offering it every now and then and eventually she might like it. Any of you bubbas got a tooth yet. 

Harper starts nursery in a month when i gor back to work ita gone so quick 😔😔

• Options

Thank you :)

No teeth here but so much dribble!! 

Im already back in work :( went back in Sept but part time- its not as bad as I was expecting but I'm soooo tired all the time now!! I have to drive an hour to get to work and an hour home and then do the baby bedtime routine whilst holding my eyes open with matchsticks lol 

• Options

Aww Aedie shes soo cute 😀 how is she doing ? 

Jackson has 2 teeth, his first 1 came on the day after he was 5 months and the 2nd a week later. He will be 6months exactly tomorrow. 

I went back to work part time on 22nd of September and it's been ok so far but I agree with Aedie im so tired afterwards x

• Options

Im just looking forward to some adult conversation. 

• Options

My boyfriend works 14 hour days not including the 1hour drive there and back so its quite lonely. Im just going back 16 hours so im hoping i wont be to tired for my girls xxx

• Options

Hi ladies, 

No tooth yet either for Grayson but all the lovely dribble! hes been off food and feeds because his gums are bothering him but he’s still a very happy little chappy! I’ll just keep trying him with the food 😉

heres the dude himself after his last haircut... 😂 image

• Options

Love his hair cut 😍 did you keep the hair ??  Xxx

• Options

Noooo it’s his 2nd haircut so we already had some 😂

• Options

Oh wow!! His hair grows so quick then 🤣🙈