Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March 2017 Babies

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone, we wanted to let you know about two new threads. 

When you had your baby, did your partner sleep in a different room to you and the baby, and if so why? We'd love to hear from you on this thread here. 

Also, do you receive our Monday newsletter emails? If so, please come and share your thoughts on them, and we're offering a prize for your feedback on this thread here.  

• Options

Loving everyone's pics!

• Options

Hi everyone, come and tell us your top tips for weaning on this thread and you'll be entered into a competition to win a £150 voucher! If you add a pic of your toddler too, you'll be entered twice! 

• Options

Hello! 
    Every Monday you should receive an email from us, to your email inbox, giving you a run down on what's happening on MadeForMums.com - we would love for you to tell us what you think of these emails over on this thread. 
    We're also offering a prize for one person who provides feedback, so please get posting! We really would love to hear what you think! 

• Options

Hello! Would you like to come and share the first photo ever taken of your baby with us? We'd love to see the first picture, ever taken of your baby, and for you to tell us if you remember how you were feeling at the time. Please do come and post them, over on this thread here.  

• Options

Hello! We would love to know if you have downloaded and used the free MadeForMums Weaning App? If you have, we would LOVE to hear your comments about it, on this new thread. Please do come and tell us what you think - your feedback is so helpful and important to us.  

• Options

image harper is 8 months tomorrow!! Has said her 1st word dada today!! Starts nursery friday. Where has the time gone 😔😔 hope all your babies are doing well :) 

• Options

Oh my goodness how adorable! I love the dresses!!!! Grayson is doing well, we’ve just Come back after 2 weeks In Asia so getting him back to uk time 😭😭😭😭 

Is everyone looking forward to Christmas with our lovely babies? image

• Options

Oh i bet that was a lovely break away. How did he do on the plane journey?? 

I cant wait for christmas its harpers first one but also the first one freya understands whats going on 🙈🙊

Have you got any plans over christmas with grayson? Xx

• Options

He was actually really really good for all the plane rides 😃 we’d requested a baby bassinet so he managed to sleep a lot or he sat and played with the touch screens on the wall Much our  relief!

christmas is going to be the morning at Home opening presents then the afternoon with my family as  the monsters in law never have much to do with us. Have you started your shopping yet? It feels so much more magical now we have a baby to spoil in the house!

• Options

Aww thats good then!! We take harper to florida in may im hoping she will be ok on the plane 🙈. 

We do the same a trip round to his mums but then i got to my mums for dinner. Unfortunately ive gotta work boxing day :/

Yes we have finshed ours wbu?? 

We only got harper 6 presents. One was the tiny tikes activity garden. Looks so fun xx

• Options

If she’s under a certain weight (I think it’s 25lb but check with your airline) then deminutelrequest the bassinet. its an absolute lifesaver when they need to sleep! Plus once you’re in the air you can put you hand luggage under it so your baby stuff is to hand. Also I’d recommend a sling or baby carrier for the airport and when they want to wander up and down the aisle. We also have Grayson a bottle on take off and landing for his ears which helped a lot I think, he definitely didn’t cry as much compared to the flight we did in August.

Boo for working Boxing Day! I don’t even have my rota for xmas so no clue what i’ll be working though I know everyone is off for xmas day itself. Hopefully i’ll get xmas eve off and work new year instead!  

Wow you are organised! I’ve not even started yet! everyones asked what to get Grayson so I’ve asked for clothes or stuff he can keep until he’s older since he won’t remember this one! I think we will probably get him a trike as his big present then lots of little toys and books.

• Options

Cant believe harpers now 9 and half months!! 

Shes changing to quickly now. Shes nearly standing on her own. Says nana dada buba and yea 😂 ... high fives, gives the biggest sloppy kisses. 

Hows everyone elses little ones getting on xxx 

• Options

Paige i know what you mean I can't believe Jackson is 9 months now it doesn't feel that long.  He's standing and walking when holding onto things but not quite there yet without something to hold on to but he does try haha. He's saying Dada, daddy, mummum. Hiya, no, aye. 

He's still full of smiles and happy like before.  Has 6 teeth now and loves cuddles n kisses lol.

Hope everyone is getting on well x

• Options

Hi all, haven’t checked in in a while, Effie is now 10 months and such a little character! She gets funnier and more beautiful every day. And on New Years Eve we got a surprise...I’m pregnant again! 18 months age gap!! So excited and nervous but cant wait to do it all again!❤️

• Options

Aww Aedie! Massive congratulations to you! Effie looks gorgeous 😀 you must be so excited! It feels like yesterday I was counting down the days until my due date and now he’s almost 10 months!

Graysons shuffling around half crawling if it’s forward, fully if it’s backwards 🤣 he’s so full of beans and he’s very very stubborn already (gets it from me 😉)

• Options

Aww how cute are they :) 

Congratulations :) thats amazing news 🎀💙

• Options

All the wee ones are so cute. Getting big now lol

Aedie congratulations how exciting for you .

imageimage

• Options

It's so lovely to see your pics and updates - look how amazing all these babies are doing! 
    Huge congratulations Aedie, that's amazing news. Can we tempt you in to another birth club....?

• Options

Hey ladies, it’s been ages. for some reason all my notifications have been dumped in junk/spam box. 

Aedie & Paige; oh my! They have grown! So cute too. 

Congratulations Aedie. 

shawn and I are doing great. He’s walking with support. 10months weighing 10.5kg. Napping at the momen. He was breastfed exclusively for 6months and That made weaning a struggle. We are getting better now though. 

Mum returning to work next month and dreading being separated from him.