Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in November 2014!

Replies

• Options

Oh supastar that is so sweet of you to do that but you should have announced it!! I always like to hear you girls getting your bfps. Anyways congratulations sweetie!!!!  I am so so happy we are bump buddies too Hun. Yay. Did a digital test this morning and it went up to 2-3 weeks yay. 

Also had awfil painful cramps in the night. Has anyone else has that? Xx

• Options

How is everyone doing? Xx

• Options

Hi Levi, hope you are well hun. I feel ok ish in myself, just struggling to find foods that I fancy atm. So far my faves are toast, cheese sarnies & Quavers. I've tried eating veggies but they almost made me sick. Ahh the joys ey? Open to suggestions from anyone about how they deal with meal times image x x

• Options

Oh dear, how far gone are you hun? maybe create a soup for lunch with lots of veg in and have with bread? I am having lots of raisins cos they are high in iron xx

• Options

Yes I could make some soup. I'm 7 weeks today. Guna go food shopping later & see what bland food I can find. How far along are you now? x x

• Options

All good here!! Been struggling to get my thyroid under control but recent blood results r exactly where they need to be so feeling a bit more relaxed!! Got my 8 week scan next week so really looking forward to that!! Hope everyone else is doing well!! Xx

• Options

I am 5 weeks and constant worrying if everything Is ok! I don't have any symptoms really apart from the odd cramp and bloating. When did symptoms kick In for you girls? Xx

mummytaylor that's not long to wait now for you! Hope your thyriod is back to normal xx

• Options

Hi Levi, only on the last week or so. You are bound to be worried hun after all you have bern thru, but no symptoms is much better than pains  &/or bleeding.    I have my next scan on Thurs which cant come soon enough. I'll be 7w5d x x

• Options

Yeah at 5 weeks I didn't feel a great deal! It was that week my sickness kicked in! But with my dd I didn't really have any early symptoms at all so try not to worry!

Ooh supastar will you post your scan pic on here? I've been googling scan pictures so I can see what to expect! I'll be exactly 8 weeks when I have mine. Only had the standard scans with dd! xx

• Options

hi, I'm due 15th November, 1st pregnancy and baby for me and my husband, we are very very excited. We have been ttc for almost a year. I want to tell the world. Haha. Anyone else due This date? just hope everyhring is ok, I'm such a worrier xx

• Options

welcome and congratulations MrsS2012! i am due around the 22nd so not long after you. xx

thanks for your help ladies xx

• Options

Aw congrats levi_pink!! It's very exciting. Xxx

• Options
    Congratulations mrss2012! I'm due the 8th! Bet we'll all be moving due dates in the next few weeks after our dating scans!! X
  • Options

Same date as me atm Mummytaylor. If they let me have a pic I will post it hun. Not sure if my EPU give them out, but will try my best. My first scan with dd was around 9 weeks & that was pretty clear, so I am curious to see just how much I'll be able to make out this time around.  Congrats MrsS2012, even though this will be my second child I too want to tell everyone already - though I am resisting until after the 12 week mark x x

• Options
    My due date is the 14th November :0) ... Congratulations all xx
  • Options

Hello everyone and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does happy dance* I have popped over from the 'Due in Oct14' post as when I saw the midwife for the first appointment (felt very exciting despite being a  paperwork meeting!) the midwife felt I was due a few days after the date the GP had estimated so in theory... 1st November! (until i get told differently again at the 12 week!!!!) Very excited for everyone, it is a wonderful and very exciting experience!

I have yet to have any symptoms aside from constant tiredness, a regular need to eat, bloating, constant gas (gross!) and cramps, so feel very blessed so far.

Congrats all again x

• Options

ps. i have a date for my first scan-28th April, woopwoop! (more like 13 weeks but we are on holiday at 12 weeks!) CANNOT WAIT to be able to tell family, I hate keeping secrets!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Options
    Congrats!! A few days after mine image looks like the scan dates are getting closer, yay!
  • Options

CONGRATULATIONS Mishafx, cantwaitforthatday and Jadie2!! Welcome to the November club yay xx

My scan is on the 9th April, its a 7 week scan as i had IVF. Still two weeks yet and i am so impatient! xx

• Options

Evening everyone!

Sorry I've not been around much lately but it's BRILLIANT to pop back into the Nov Birth Club and see all you lovely new people!

Congrats - and a big big welcome to you all.

Reb2: you've had a long TTC journey. Fab to see you've got there at last!

Supastar1501: hurray at your BFP, too!

KarenBrand: wow at your surprise 3rd! I have 3 too, so I can recommend itimage

CsMummy: congrats! Sounds like you've had a tough old time of it. Here's to a very easy, worry-free pregnancy!

xLevipinkx: so so nice to see you here after our convos on the 'long-term ladies' thread.

Dutchwifey: welcome - don't I know you from the October thread? Have your dates changed?

Mishafx: great to see you here!

MrsS2012: You found us! Glad to see my directions worked!

Jadie2: hello and welcome. Your due date is the same as my Ds3 (he came a bit late, though) so I feel we're connected already!

Cantwaitfortheday: hello again - nice to see you over here in the Nov Club!

Hope all of you are feeling OK – well apart from the sore bits and the achey bits and the sicky bits...