Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in November 2014!

Replies

• Options

Glad all is well hun! I have a feeling my due date will be 9th of november at my scan on mon, which is my mums bday. Not too much longer to wait x x

• Options

Annon clear scan! So glad it all went well for you. Superstar not long now Hun! Xx

• Options

Wow, it's getting very real now girls!!! How is everyone feeling? 

• Options

Hi All

What a fab scan pic! wish mine was this clear! hoping the 20 week on i have done will be better, the montrose maternity unit have an old style machine lol but it did the job image

• Options

Hello everyone, great to read about your progress image I am leaving for the airport to come back to England in a few hours. Ive loved visiting my friend in Italy but in the back of my mind Ive been ticking off the days so i get closer to the scan!!! (she doesn't know Im pregnant and I was so close to telling her, its driving me nuts not being able to share!) She is due to give birth in 2.5 weeks and had to go into hospital last night as she thought she was in labour so I was babysitting her 4 year old (good practise!!!)-as it happens she wasn't ready as she was just 1cm dilated so is returning back later today. Cant believe that will be all of us in that situation at some point!!!!

• Options

the scan was very clear,my 12 week scan with matthew was a really bad picture and was so blurry so was shocked at that picture! hope everyone elses scans go good! xx

• Options

Thanks hun. I've got mine tomorrow morning. I am feeling so nervous it is unreal. After 2 mcs last year I am so desperate for everything to be ok. FC I'll be able to post my pic tomorrow x x

• Options

Hi everyone, I'm very excited to be part of this forum. I'm 12 wks pregnant with our first child and we're both thrilled and nervous. I'm sure that this be valuable place for advise  at this really special time as I live in Teesside in the NE but my parents and the majority of my friends live in Manchester and Lancashire. My EDD is 6 November. Taking a bit to get used to the acronyms, I keep having to look them up image . Looking forward to 'meeting' you all xxx

• Options

Hope everything goes we'll tomorrow superstar1501, we had ours last Tuesday and I was petrified. I was convinced that there was something wrong but all is ok. Take care xxx

• Options

Thanks Michelle!  Very pleased to show you my new addition! I am hoping now I will be able to chill out a little bit. x x

• Options

Whoop whoop supastar im in floods of tears to meet your little one image such a clear scan!!! wish mine was as clear as that image 

I got my letter today in the post for my 20 weeks scan its soooo real now xxxxxx

• Options

Thanks Sarah. I am so pleased to be sharing this journey with you!!! Got mine booked in for 20th June - more time to wish away. Hope you are well hun x x

• Options

snap huni its nice to share this time with the wonderful ladies who have supported me over the last year image

mine is the 12th june il be 20 weeks and 2 days lol i sat and worked it out this morning lol 6 weeks!!!!!!!! im buzzing right now huni, so i start my 2nd trimester tomorrow and still no sign of morning sickness kicking in, guess im just lucky this time round with lennon i had it from 10 weeks none stop, craving salt and vinger crisps which i hate!

all is going so well image xxxx

• Options

Supastar!! gorgeous scan, so happy all is well sweetie. yay xx

Hi Michelle, welcome! and congrats on your pregnancy! xx

• Options
    Hi everyone, I had a call today from my midwife today who said that I may not be able to carry my baby full term as my placenta may not be able to sustain the baby for that long. I now need to be scanned at 16, 20, 24 and 28 weeks and see a consultant. Does anyone know of anyone this has happened to? I'm really anxious about it. My husband said that it's just like any seedling, it might just need 're-potting' earlier than expected. At least we know I guess. ???? x
  • Options

Thanks Levi, totally incredible to see. How long to go until your scan?  Hi Michelle, no I've never heard of that. I am curious to know where they have got the info from? I'm pretty sure I didnt have a placenta check on my scan x x

• Options

Hope everything goes we'll tomorrow superstar1501, we had ours last Tuesday and I was petrified. I was convinced that there was something wrong but all is ok. Take care xxx

• Options

Hi superstar, the hospital reported that the level of a particular protein that I have in my blood is lower than the normal level so they want to monitor me.  It wasn't a direct placenta test, it's part of standard screening tests that are offered during a 12 week scan. Here's my 1st scan, my next one is on 14 May... xxx

• Options

Lovely pic! Ah ok, now I understand. Really hoping everything is Ok for you. At least you are going to be monitored closely to make sure you are both doing well x x

• Options

Thanks hun x