Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First month on Clomid - any advice?

Replies

• Options

Ahh it's nice to have that early scan for reassurance I first saw my son at 7 +4, please everything was ok :-) 

Ahh Hanna is that what's normal for you then the sicky feeling? That was a preg sign for me so fx 

So tmi but I'm trying really hard to get a good weightloss for my appt in Aug so have hit the gym all week so far, two classes were really quite intense and now I've had a bit of brown spotting/discharge...I've googled and all sorts has come up...do you think this could be pcos over exercising stressed my body related? I'm not gymming Saturday or Sunday having those as rest days

Thanks ladies let's keep this chat going :-)

• Options

I have pcos and not had brown discharge or anything after exercise although it can happen,have you ever tried using a weighted hula hoop i went from 12st 3 to 9st 4 in around 4 months i didnt go gym or anything just used the hoop at home and  cut down on fizzy drinks achole and treats i limited myself to saturdays being a treat day.

i took clomid in 2014 and only had the sickness the montb a fell pregnant so not not usually my norm but i was feeling so sick last month so im guessing its becoming my norm, i just dont understand how clomid can make me feel so sick this tiime and not at all the first time i took in 2014, 

I love early scans i first saw my son at 5weeks 4 days so reasuring x

• Options

Morning guys, noticed thread has gone quiet so thought i would post an update, im out this month rang the doctors yesterday im on my last month of clomid so i think they are going to do day 21 bloods then increase clomid if needed x. How are things your end lise87 hope you have more luck then me this month x

• Options

Hi girls

Sorry been a v hectic week. No update at all for me really, I'm CD 26 but as you know that doesn't really mean anything for me, just dtd and hoping for the best still and fx I ovulate somehow.

I've been hitting the gym hard still and have really gotten into swimming most days now I find it's helping when I'm too achey from a class.  

• Options

Hi guys, 

need help

want to ask you all, my husband just got call from gp to see the doctor about his sperm test? is there something wrong or pro‭blems with the result?? 

And i’m still waiting for the day that period not coming(due date in 19) hope this month its my month😇😇

• Options

Hi Lunasdf

The doctors thought my husband had a low sperm count and asked him to come in and redo the test. The results came back the same but when we got to the fertility clinic at the hospital they told us the GP was wrong and it was still within the normal range. So try not to worry as they might just want to see him to discuss the next steps. 

• Options

Jen1990 thankyou for your reply, 

because i think when gp call and said to see the result it’s something happen with the result, and i’m waiting to my transvaginal scan result too.. it’s make me double worry about that.. huhu

its something bad if low sperm count to chance for have a baby? 

Did you have change now eat something or take any medicin?

• Options

How is everyone? Gone v quiet on here 

• Options

Anyone still on here? 

• Options

Im still here, how are things your end? Im currently on last round of clomid day 11 of cycle x

• Options

Hi Hanna pleased someone is still on here.  I'm CD 36 and boy do my books hurt since the weekend. I think I may have ovulated around CD 29 cos I got that feeling again. Hot my hopes up and tested big fat negative

Going on holiday at the weekend and really don't want my period so have got some norithisterone from GP just bit anxious about messing this cycle up really don't know if to take it or let my period come.

How have you found this cycle? Have you been monitored for this one at all? 

• Options

No not been monitored at all, ive taken those before whilst on holiday i let my period start then i took them bleeding stopped within couple of hours. Ive had a very odd month ovulation pain yesterday and today but negitive opk im not holding my breath this month x

• Options

Thanks what happened after you finished taking them did you come on again?

I can't get over just how much my nipples hurt this month, went swimming earlier was actually really painful just swimming!

I never had any monitoring on Clomid either, it's so frustrating isn't it....I wish there was agreed guidelines so peope are offered the same wherever they live. I've never seen a positive opk 

• Options

The doctor said i would come on 5 days after taking them but i didnt i came on as normal the month after.yes it is unfair people should all be treated the same, you never no this month could be your BFP 

• Options

It would be really nice if it was, definitely keeping my fingers crossed not out till period comes and all that. 

What are next steps for you?

• Options

If no luck this month i go back to doctors to see what they want me to do now im guessing they will try 3 months at a higher dose x

• Options

Hi ladies. Today I have been thinking of you and so wishing the best for each of you.

today is my birthday. the last 3 birthdays I have hated because I was another year older and still had no babies. This year... still can’t believe it! Next birthday I will be holding my possibly 4 month old!

please don’t give up hope. Stick together and keep encouraging each other. For me this forum made all the difference. 

• Options

Fx6this cycle works for you Hanna,  have you had all 3 at the same dose so far? 

Aww Happy Birthday Mrs BeeL   how far along are you now? 

• Options

8 weeks 5 days. 

• Options

I can't believe I'm writing this...tested again today before I take norithisterone as we go on holiday tomorrow and my wee went all over the window but two lines came up n I discounted it cos I'd weed EVERYWHERE n didn't trust it's reliability.... Waited hours to do another and two lines again...all be it the test line is fainter as with thr first test but fairly sure I've just had my BFP!!!