Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Options

hey guys should i bother splashing out on a digital test or just get the ones with the lines Pink line

should i test today or wait some more im 10 days late on one app and 13 days late on another havent had my period since december. 

So many symptoms i pee a lot more then usual and my boobs are so sore i cant were a bra :'(  always hungry 

stressfull doesnt look like af is showing i am 70% sure i am finnaly preggo but pregnancy tests dont show it up 

so digital or not test or not :(

• Options

I would go for first response but tbh being that late I would defo think it would show up in the majority of test. If it says negative go docs maybe they could do some blood tests x

• Options

I live in londob were do i get first response from?

• Options

You can get them from any big superstores asda, tesco. Superdrugs and boots will also have them x

• Options

Will do thank you :)

• Options

has anyone experience stringy brown discharge around CD 8-9?? TMI ahead.. since yday i am noticing super stringy and stretchy brown CM.. i am CD 9 today.. anyone know anything about this? I read that it could be left over AF.. but wats with it being soooooo stringy that it does not even break apart.. damn.. my body is out of whack!

• Options

Hi everyone... Been having cramps since this morning just taken a ovulation test and it was positive, dtd last night so i really hope we timed it right x

• Options

Evening ladies! 

Just had to have a word with myself tryjng  buy a hpt in morrisons, couldn't find out so was seriously going to go to another shop...I really want to wait but I can't hold on anymore, if AF doesn't show tomorrow I'm gonna do it! Cd34 tomorrow so should show if am pg right? X 

• Options

Chaits it does sound like the end of af spotting doesnt stretch that much :) willow good luck 

guys cycle day 50 11 days late no af 4 bfns and im gona explode -.- boobs are sore feel slightslight cramps gona do one more test on monday if negative going for a blood test. Ive never been this late ever :( 

• Options

I'll be CD 32 tomorroe. If my AF don't show then I'll know there's a possibility 

• Options

Cd 34 here, no AF and just tested a bfn. Nevermind, here's to next month!! 

fx for everyone still waiting xx 

• Options

I'm going to give af a few more days before resting again. Not sure what's going on. It may just be late. However, I feel like my tummy is fuller. Breasts are still tender. Not cramping minus gas. 😮 So many emotions right now.

• Options

hey guys :) still on the waiting game longest 2 week wait ever lol tested once again another faint positive that makes me feel like im going crazy gona just buy a digital tommoro or something if it says not pregnant gona go doctors and go for a pregnancy blood test. 

11 days late super windy in london other then that how is everyone

• Options

Ok ladies I need some advice. 

I took a hpt this morning (dollar store brand) and I waited 3 minutes to read it. It was a bfn so I threw it away. I went and looked at it about an hour or so later and there is a faint blue line. The faint blue line us the same exact color blue as the other line. I'm not going to tell my fiance until I do another test in a few days. Af isn't supposed to show up until the 8th. But I've been very tired lately even though I get 8 to 8 1/2 hours of sleep every night and I've been taking naps during the day cuz I just can't stay awake. I've also been nauseous and my boobs still hurt and my nappies are sore. 

I would really appreciate the advice

• Options

Oops I meant nipples not nappies.. .stupid autocorrect lol

• Options

Af has arrived 

• Options

Hi guys! new to this thread so just want to say hello and send lots of positive vibes your way! We have been ttc our first since last July with no luck. I'm one day late this cycle and although I have no sign of AF, I just know we're out this time round. I do have a little bit of cramping so I'm sure she'll rear her ugly head tomorrow!

Good luck everyone xx

• Options

Hi Lorca85! Welcome to the group!!

• Options

So I thought af had arrived but now I'm not so sure. Anyone ever experienced this.... So just over a week ago I started with light brown spotting when wiping. This then stopped for a couple of days then I thought af started. But actually it's only heavier brown spotting and no cramps at all nothing like my usual af so I'm confused. I'm normally really heavy and really crampy. 

• Options

Hi All, Myself and my DH decided last Wednesday to start TTC so I stopped taking my pill that night after 11 tablets into the 21. I think it may be important to note that I am 29 and I normally take the combined pill (Yasmin) for a month , then go off for a few months then back on again. This is mainly due to my forgetfulness. In 'off months' we would always use Condoms. On this last pack I had been very good and taken each of the 11 tablets at the same time each day and I started the pack on time.

We had TBD that night and again on Thursday and again yesterday (Saturday). I started to read up on fertility after coming off the pill mid pack and saw that it is possible to ovulate at any stage and I read stories of woman conceiving within days of coming off pill mid pack. Yesterday evening (Sat) I started withdrawal bleed - last pill taken was on Tuesday evening so 4 days previous to bleed.

I guess now next steps are to start ovulation tests after 14 days since day of withdrawal bleed starting (2 weeks from yesterday) and once AF comes I can hopefully better track ovulation. In addition to this we will have TBD once every 3 days just incase I ovulate before the 14 days.

Does anyone have any other advice for me?