Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

I might see if I can get the curtains I already have lined with a blackout material.... that might be a better way for me. A 7.20 wake up would be amazing xx

• Options

Jemjems - lovely to see your name pop up, congratulations :)

Tiffyp - we have black out blinds, but toby still has be up between 6 and half 6 every day. But I recon it's worth a shot, you'd kick yourself if you try it months down the line and find they actually do help....you could be doing yourself out of some precious extra sleep! :)

We're currently cutting tooth number 13 atm! Crazy. They all seem to just be coming through one after the other atm. 

• Options

How are you all doing?

@Tiffyp did the blackout curtains work

in the last week we gave dropped early morning feeds which is fab usually between 5-6am and only extends sleep for 1-2hrs30mins at most but now sleeps until 7am or later at times no interruptions on between although we had some moaning few nights ago which i observed via monitor and settled very quickly put down to teething 

He is now a confident walker and seems to have a new quest for independence no longer wants to be carried or held. 

Even Nursey keyworker commented on the change. All pleased he keeps himself entertained. I also stopped getting tears on drop off although he walks to keyworker and hugs her tight avoiding eye contact with me. Very touching. 

• Options

Congratulations jemjems xxx

• Options

Hey guys, thank you so much! We have a black out blind in Eva's room now, as she was waking up earlier and earlier, now she's back to 7 30 wake up image I think I am following the birth board but kind of missed the start and not in the swing of that one if you know what I mean 🙈 Hope all you lovely ladies are well xx

• Options

We're looking for babies and children, up to the age of 12 years old to test (and keep!) toys for the MFM Toy Awards. For your chance to be a judge, please visit this thread which will tell you how to sign up. 

• Options

Hi Danielle, I got an email from someone from MfM (Helen I think) asking if I wanted to sign up again after being a tester last year, that's what I did. Do I need to go to the thread too?

cheers

x

• Options

Hi emsypops, sorry, we've only just spotted your post above. Nope, you don't need to do anything else at this stage - thank you for signing up for the chance to be a judge! 

New thread alert! 
    Hi everyone else too, we just wondered what you thought about children being on public transport - should children be offered a seat before anyone else? Please do come and tell us what you think on this thread here. 

• Options

Hello all you lovely mummies.

So just checked back to see if I've been missing anything.

How are you all doing? Any baby number 2s arrived??

• Options

Hello All,

How are you little ones? Eloise is now 16 months and def has a strong personality. She is amazing though imageand is chatting quite a bit! 

• Options

Hi everyone,  we are good. Chloe is running around constantly,  starting to have little tantrums and generally assert her independence.  She is good fun and loves a giggle. She is trying to say a few words but still only mama and dada are recognisable.  Growing Up too fast.  Hope you and your little ones are all well xxx image

• Options

imageHi ladies. Hope you're all doing well. Has anyone had their 2nd babies yet? I remember some pregnancy announcements.

Tobys almost 17 months, running around like a nutter and causing mayhem everyday. His speech is coming on really well and he's learnt lots of new words....but for some reason can't say his M's, so not saying Mama/Mummy yet :( xx

• Options

I can't believe how grown up they all look- what cuties!

• Options

All the babies are gorgeous! This is Penny at almost 16 months. Running around and chattering away. She's really good at copying words and sleeps so well now but is a bit of a fussy eater 😔 It's more stressful for me as she's so dinky. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to tell you about two threads...

The first is taking children on flights: has anyone rolled their eyes or groaned about your toddler?
     Please tell us here. 

Please come and tell us about the games you play with your toddler (and post a pic) and you could win an awesome TOMY Toomies £100 prize bundle. That thread is here! 

• Options

Hi all didnt realise my response wasn't posted. They all look fab and cute. I can't believe how big they have grown. No baby yet, I already have a prominent bump at 25 weeks 

Tiffy glad Penny sleeps better they all do eventually. 

We have few words now mama sometimes he attempts to call me by name sounds funny. He seems to love dada and the word no is his favourite 

I feel a lot more tired this time around and Tim is very active so he keeps me busy and fit 

• Options

He's so gorgeous Fludu 😍

I'm so jealous of all you pregnant ladies. I want another one. Whats your due date Fludu? Are you in the group for it this time? 

• Options

I m due on 15th November. Yes I am in the group not as active as the first but I check in once in awhile, 

it is tiring. I think more than 2 yrs gap helpful 

• Options

Hello! We're just wondering, has your child had a cake smash photo shoot? If so, fancy sharing the pictures on this new thread? We'd love to see them! 

• Options

Hi everyone sorry I've not been on much, I has to go back to the shop ( my mums shop earlier) and then I had to back to my own job earlier than expected so just been sooo busy. My daughter Brodie is just over 18months and growing far too fast I must admit and taking everything on board. She's loving nursery and enjoys playing with other children :) 

I how everyone is well, Isee some new additions are on they way congratulations :) xxxx