Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August 2017 Babies

Replies

• Options

hi everyone sorry not been on for ages mia has been in and out of hospital

• Options

Hiya ladies!!! Sorry it’s been so damn long!! Motherhood is just TOO demanding huh ?? 😂😂 haha!

Hope you’re all well! Babies are looking so so cute and so big now! I can’t believe Hudson is now 12 weeks 2days! He was last weighed two weeks ago and was a chunky 13lb2oz! He’s doing so well! Loves his sleep!! (7/8 hours every night!) Loves to try and sit up by himself, and is trying to giggle really hard! My silly faces must just be annoying him now 😂

I miss being pregnant SO bad!!! 😰😰

Heres a recent pic of Hudson 💙

• Options

Smile, how is Hudson 12 weeks already??? Dare we ask are you broody Smile

Hi everyone else too, we wanted to let you know about two new threads. 

When you had your baby, did your partner sleep in a different room to you and the baby, and if so why? We'd love to hear from you on this thread here. 

Also, do you receive our Monday newsletter emails? If so, please come and share your thoughts on them, and we're offering a prize for your feedback on this thread here. 

• Options

Love all these photos. Just can't believe they'e all so big now. We are 13 weeks on Thursday and weigh a chunky 15lb 7!! Clearly gets that from daddy 😂 

• Options

Sorry. Not been on. Darcy what’s wrong with Mia? I really hope it’s nothing too serious. How are you doing? 

Smile Hudson is so cute. Sounds to me like you are broody again. 

its so mad to think all our babies are getting so big. Time is flying by. We are obviously all finding it the same as we don’t get on to post much. It’s crazy how quick the days go. I’m so naive I honestly thought my maternity leave would involve box sets and cups of tea. Lol

• Options

she keeps holding breath and each time getting longer and then she stop breathing but they duno y 

• Options

Oh Darcy. That’s awful. Hopefully it gets sorted soon 

• Options

she has a review near xmas 

• Options

Hope you’re ok Darcy! How worrying for you!

Seven is 3 months old today! Where is the time going?! Had him weighed the other day and he’s over double his birth weight, 15lb! 😱 he’s such a happy little chappy and the smiles and chuckles make being so tired all the time so worth it! 

My husband is already wanting another one but there’s no way! 

• Options

Oh boots he’s adorable. So cute. My oh talks about having another. I’m like no way. 

• Options

Hello! 
    Every Monday you should receive an email from us, to your email inbox, giving you a run down on what's happening on MadeForMums.com - we would love for you to tell us what you think of these emails over on this thread. 
    We're also offering a prize for one person who provides feedback, so please get posting! We really would love to hear what you think! 

• Options

SO broody !!!!! 😂😂 have been since I had him haha!!! Hope You’re all well x

• Options

Hello! Would you like to come and share the first photo ever taken of your baby with us? We'd love to see the first picture, ever taken of your baby, and for you to tell us if you remember how you were feeling at the time. Please do come and post them, over on this thread here. 

• Options

image super xavier says Hi 15weeks tomorrow time sure flies. X

• Options

Hi everyone, we wanted to ask you if you’ve bagged any bargains this Cyber shopping weekend? If you have, please do come and tell us on this thread. We’d love to know what you’ve bought!

We also wanted to let you know about this amazing competition we have to win this gorgeous Egg pushchair worth around £700. To enter, just follow MadeForMums on Instagram, and leave a comment on this Egg Stroller post. Good luck!

• Options

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? We would so love to hear from you, and hear how those babies are treating you.

While we are here, we were wondering if you would come and tell us, how many weeks pregnant were you when you bought your buggy? Please do come and tell us on this new thread here

• Options

So today my daughter seen her first snow ... and she was so dazed by it all ... looking all snoweeey over here x 

• Options

Traveling to Africa with my little one first plane journey wish me luck any tips or things to take 

• Options

Oh snow young mum. How lovely. 

Mummytobe hope all goes well. Will be really interested to hear how you get on as we doing big plane journey in a few weeks. Pack plenty of soothers for take off and landing for ears. Take a few toys that they can grab and move like rattles. Safe travelling. 

Beki xavier is super cute 

• Options

Today on the forum, we're asking about your family buying Christmas presents for your kids: do your parents and inlaws buy your children huge amounts of stuff that’s not needed? Or do you tell them specifically what to buy? Please do tell us on this new thread here. We'd love to hear from you!