Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2020

Replies

• Options
    I also have the same due date :) I’m taking the pregnacare + but so far I’ve been lucky and they don’t make me feel sick! Xx
  • Options
    pearl16 said:
    Hi jaxxy we have the same due date congratulations do you take the tablets or liquid I cant take the tablets they make me feel awful but I've been fine on the liquid x
    @pearl16 thank you lovely. Congrats to you too!! I’ve been taking tablets as I didn’t know you could get liquid! Where do you get it from? X
  • Options
    BabyC2017 said:
    I also have the same due date :) I’m taking the pregnacare + but so far I’ve been lucky and they don’t make me feel sick! Xx
    @BabyC2017 ah congrats my lovely. Oh good! I’ve been taking the ones from Asda as I was advised they’re the same as pregnacare but cheaper, I looked at the ingredients & they all look the same x x
  • Options
    We are so sorry to read your post @MissM2203 and have dropped you a private message.

Hello @NicolaCU - we know you! Welcome back and congratulations! x

• Options
    I got my pregnare care from boots I tried tablets with my previous pregnancys and they made me light headed and gag so I switched to liquid and found this alot better x
  • Options
    @pearl16 thank you!! I’ll go along and get some of the liquid because I hate taking these tablets! X
  • Options
    Just had my 7 week scan and all is good. Could see a little heartbeat. Being handed off to my doctors practice and midwife. Hopefully should have another scan at 10-12 weeks. 
  • Options
    @MrsS35 ohhh that’s amazing news :) did you get to hear a heartbeat too or just see one. Mines next Sunday it can’t come soon enough! X
  • Options
    Babyc2017 they were really busy so didn't get to hear it. Would have liked to but just happy to know everything is OK. Hope everything goes well with your scan. 
  • Options
    Ah I'm so jealous you ladies get to see them so early!! My midwife appointment isn't until the 7th August and then they will book me for my 12 week scan. But I think I'm going to book a private scan as I don't think I can wait that long x
  • Options
    Hello all. 6 weeks 6 days here. We thought we was further along, but had an ultrasound Friday that showed everything at 6 weeks 3 days. I was on the mirena for 5 years with no periods. I got the mirena took out  April 30th. We were not really trying, but was also not preventing. Our dr informed us it could take up to 6 months to conceive so we didn’t think anything of it. Especially not conceiving within a month of removal. I did not start a period after mirena removal So we had no clue on how far I was. But thankfully the ultrasound Friday confirmed we got pregnant later than expected and I just got an early positive. Good luck to all ❤️
  • Options
    Awww mrss35 that's lovely I'm still waiting on midwife to contact me only done form last week so should hopefully hear from her this week then also got to wait until I'm 12 weeks for my scan unless I pay for private one I have been so tired today cannot wait until bed time lol xx
  • Options
    Hi @Cburch welcome to this thread and that's amazing how quickly you got pregnant, esp after the coil! Are you over the shock yet? 

• Options
    Hiya all. Quick one, my boobs have been agony but they’ve stopped hurting so bad today & ive had a very faint pink tinge when wiping. Should I contact the doctors? X
  • Options
    Hi jaxxy if your concerned then yes if it will put your mind to ease your not alone i had slight pink a few days ago i have heard it's very common mine was just the once when wiping .... but morning sickness has kicked in today for me as soon as i woke up and i was sick twice and my belly has been wishy washy all day I've managed to keep a banana down and dry crackers and I'm going to have a salad for dinner coz I'm not gonna manage anything to heavy xx
  • Options
    Thank you pearl, that’s made me feel better! It was honestly the tiniest bit but because my boobs aren’t as sore as they were I was just concerned. 
    Oh bless you 😫 at least you know it’s a sign everything is going well!! Everyone has been telling me that the sickness bands help! X
  • Options
    I've not tried them before I see how I go as it's only came on today I was feeling really good up until this morning and just had a few strawberries lol and yes mine was tiny aswell and very light pink I said to myself I see how it goes but fingers crossed it was just that once I had a terrible bleed with my 3rd around 6 weeks didnt even get any sign I was sitting on sofa and had to pick hubby up from work I stood up and it just gushed out like a tap very heavy and bright red i was sent for an internal scan and they found a heartbeat now I've got a 3 yr old sitting here with me xx
  • Options
    I was so paranoid last time about bleeding I kept checking regularly and I'm finding myself doing the same this time around too. I think it is quite common and this early stage. My friend had a bleed around 6/7 weeks but all was fine. 
    My boobs are not as sore today either. My symptoms are different this time around but then saying that I found out I was pregnant at around 7 weeks last time so they might kick in. My sense of smell was ridiculous with my last pregnancy but it seems ok so far touch would. I think that's where a lot of my sickness came from. 
    Hopefully none of us will get it too bad x

• Options
    Thanks for the advice ladies. It’s so hard not too worry. I told my mum today as well so I really hope it’s nothing serious 😫 but I have just been toilet again and it’s still there if anything a little bit darker so I’ve left my midwife a voicemail just incase but I’m not sure what she can advise other than just wait and see what happens I suppose x
  • Options
    How many weeks are you now jaxxy? Fingers crossed it is nothing to worry about x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions