Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

worried about 3lb weight gain! I had a normal bmi and have put on about 15lb already!!!!!

I worked really hard to lose nearly 2 stone earlier this year, so it's gutting, but I guess it's easier to put it back on.

Just hanging on to the fact I've lost it before, I can do it again. 

• Options

met up with my aunty other day and she said (someone else said other day too) that you lose the weight bresat feeling so if so we should be ok

• Options

I guess you need to trust our guts and do what's best for us and babies :) I'm looking more and more like one on teletubbies each day and I love it! 😂

Dawyldthing I'd say it's a boy too! :)

Diz, good luck tomorrow ❤

• Options

When are you due griff? I’m only just 12+1 today so I thought 3lbs was a fair bit for first trimester, I don’t want to put anymore than 2 stone on throughout but tbf I have been eating badly over the last few weeks with sickness, so I’m not surprised! 

im just going to enjoy my holiday and once I’m back next week start eating properly again 

i have my dating scan the day we get back, I’ll be 13 weeks then and even tho we’ve seen baby a couple of times now I can’t wait to see how much bigger its grown and then I can finally tell people 🙌🏼🎉 so excited x

• Options

Do i have a nub shot here? image

• Options

Not very clear I’m afraid al, do you have any more pics? 

Ladies I did not sleep at all last night 😂 and when I finally did I was dreaming about it being pink or blue.... 9 hours to go! 💙💓

• Options

I can't see it either, sorry Al. 

So happy for you Diz! :) you must let us know :) I can't wait for mine, do you  think I could go earlier than 16 weeks? 

• Options

Thank you Mags, I’m 16+1 today and didn’t want to risk any earlier incase it was wrong. At window to the womb, where we are going, they won’t see you before 16 weeks. Unless you fib about your due date Lol. 

How far are you now huni? 

• Options

I'm 14+4 now :) I'm just so impatient!

• Options

I’ve got my appointment at window to womb on 2 November I’ll be 16+4 although they dated me differently to hospital so be good to see what they think I am! I love them places they so much nicer than the hospital! 

Hope all goes well later diz can’t wait to hear whether it’s pink or blue 💕💙

• Options

hi

hope all you ladies are enjoying your gender scans and waiting impatiently for the 20 week scan.

i am 16 weeks today and i have my scan on the 20th of November. i will be 22 weeks pregnant. i am not bothered about the screening.

I think there is no clear shot of nub there but anyone would like to try the skull theory? We will find out on the 20th with a surprise cake icing of the gender.

Good luck Diz on your scan. Keep us updated...

• Options

If your in the midlands ish I went to meet your miracle. They do a dating scan in the middle of the day for £40 which I don’t think is bad. I went for £25 a few weeks back for dating scan as they had just opened but I don’t think £40 is bad.  I think I’m going to go in 4 weeks as if the scan yesterday goes the same way in December I’ll never find out the gender

• Options

I'll try to wait then :) Have any of you had 16 weeks midwife appointment yet? I'm not sure what to expect

• Options

Mag hang on in there 😊not long till 16.

chkitty aren’t they lovely, can’t wait! 

Not very clear hope so I wouldn’t like to guess. 

I will let you all know as soon as 💙💓😆

• Options

I have my window to the womb scan on Sunday - and my 16 week midwife next Tuesday (I’ll be 16+3 then) 👶🏼 

Diz im honestly so excited for you - I think I’m next in here for my gender scan! Eeeek! 👶🏼💙💖 

x

• Options

Do you get to hear the heartbeat at 16 week midwife appointment? I’ve only seen it not heard it 

• Options

My midwife said that she will use doppler and try to find it but also she warned me not to gest stressed if she can't pick it up. But how can you not get stressed????

• Options

@Brookes764 I'm 16 weeks tomorrow due 3rd April. I put on most of the weight in the first trimester. Now I'm not feeling sick anymore, I have more control over what I'm eating, so hoping very much that the weight gain slows down.

Agreed, enjoy the holiday. Eating varied food is good for you and baby.

• Options

I had my 16 week midwife appointment today. 

They tested urine, blood pressure and reported back on the blood tests from the first appointment.

She said they don't check heartbeat anymore, but said she would if I wanted. Of course I wanted! It was such a good feeling to hear it. Didn't take her long to find, thankfully. 

In all, about 15-20mins.

• Options

I’ll definitely be asking for them to try find heartbeat would love to hear it! Silly question but do you get a print out of heart beat? My husband wants to get a section tattooed on his chest but wonder how we woild get this??