Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2016 - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Hehe

Don't worry u can see gender in 3d- and they have to find the proper angle to see the bits! :)

Highly recommend it :)

• Options

imagehow cute! Other halves grandmas sister has made a dress just for our baby girl! X

• Options

imageimageimagethis is the dress and 3 hand knitted cardis 😍

• Options

Hi ladies.

Fee & Kim the Pram i got is exactly like this - called Joie. It has the car seat and can be converted into a stroller. Can use the car seat up to when the baby is 15kgs. I love it and its exactly the colour i wanted. Kim you don't have to worry about your pram now, you still have some time to get :)

MissFoy i would suggest that if the pains continue you should ring your doctor. Braxton hicks are supposed to be painless - just a contracting feeling in your tummy and as Ausseidea has said they are supposed to be random and only last for a few seconds.

Nice 4D scan photos Ausseidea. Baby looks so cute. I too did mine yesterday and will post a few photos here just now.

Those are very cute outfits Momma. They look lovely

• Options

Here are my baby 4D scan photos :)

He too was knotted into a ball but we managed to get a good photo of his face and his bum and ball (ha ha the bums and balls will not be shown here though :))

Fee you can do the 4D scan and choose not to see the gender. At this point the stenographer knows where the face and the other body parts should be so he/she can avoid the gender bits :) 

imageimageimageimageimage

• Options

Love the outfits mumma, that green dress is beautiful!!!!!!! 

Jackrussell, I bet you're over the moon with the pram, I can't wait to get mine in person - 4th July yay!

I ended up riinging the hospital about the pains and was told to take some paracetamol and if it didn't shift the pains then to go down there for them to check me over.... luckily they went after a few more hours. I'm hoping it was just baby settling in a new position and my uterus stretching, apparently around about now, the baby starts to settle head down?!

hope everyone is ok and enjoying this weather! I've been off on half term this week and have to go in today for a revision session ... followed by my whooping cough injection : (

• Options

Oh jackrussell, that second picture is my favourite! He looks so happy !! ❤️

• Options

Thanks MissFoy. Yes i loved that 2nd one too. Looked like he was being tickled and trying to laugh :)

Good to know the pain went MissFoy.

• Options

Ohhh jack Russell hes so cute!!!!! :)

I'm starting to freak out a little :( baby is perfect but blood pressure is bad- mine that is! I got sent to hospital the other week as they thought it could be prepared eclampsia - but it wasnt. It's still high tho - my midwife is comin to see me At home tomorrow as she thinks maybe my BP is higher at the doctors. Hate doctors so maybe that's it! Just hope it is normal as it's been ages now. Normally my BP is perfect so I'm not used to this!

• Options

imageother half has started to paint little misses nursery today this is before and then during! image

• Options

Thanks Aussiedea. I just cant get tired of looking at him all day long! I have these scan photos on my laptop and i keep taking sneak peaks at them as i work. I can imagine how it will be when they are physically here with us :)

Hope your BP will go back to normal. Please try not to freak about it as worrying will just make it worse.You guys are so lucky that your government takes good care of your medical needs. Here in Africa you can never hear of midwives coming home to visit and see how you are doing :) The government hospitals here are pathetic and people who can afford private hospitals don't even think about going to a government one because the conditions are just terrible.

• Options

Baby shower day image

• Options

Happy baby shower day mojo! Mine's next Sunday, can't wait!!!! 

• Options

Thank hun had a lovely dayimage

• Options

Your cake is fantastic Mojo! glad you had a good day :)

I have toothache today, it's just started but I've a funny feeling one of my fillings has come out so I'll be suffering until Monday :(

• Options

I know I've said this before but is anyone else completely overwhelmed with how quickly this pregnancy is going?! 

I have my baby shower on Sunday, finish work two weeks on Friday and after that ..... There are 5 weeks left! 

• Options

Yes me hastiek. Ive got 6weeks left and scared witless lol

• Options

It's terrifying! It all seems like it's gone so quick. I haven't got a hospital bag or anything properly ready, waiting until my baby shower is past (3rd July) to see what bits I need to buy 

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know about this thread incase you missed it - if you have children aged 4-7, we're looking for 20 children to try out some Lego for us. If you're interested, please click here for all the info.