Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Congratulations miss Jane she is beautifu. Hope use are both doing well 

• Options

Awww Miss Jane congrats what a beauty!! 

Kath are you home now? 

Steph hope things are moving for you? 

Lizzie sorry to hear you have been tearful so glad you spoke to your mum though and that you have been staying with her. Newborns are so hard and doing it on your own must be so tough so i hope you have been having lots of support. Also hormones after pregnancy are all over the place .. How are you feeling now? 

Enya got discharge from midwives yesterday shes gaining weight well so thats great. 

She settles at around 12 and sleeps till 5 last couple of nights which have been amazing though when I settle her back to sleep my toddlers up haha. Hope everyones well xxxxxx

• Options

Congrats Miss Jane she is gorgeous, all that hair! 

• Options

Thanks vonnie 

yeh think the hormoans  still wild still feel a bit down but having the company does help and my mum has been amazing and taking her some nights to let me sleep. I think the fact am still a bit sore doesn’t help so going to ring the doctors as I should be healed after 4 weeks but still feel tender. I know the outside stitches are healed so think it could be were they have stitched the muscle back up I just don’t know.

eloise is still every 3-4 hours during the night goes down about 11:30 but we have now been given laxatives to help with the constipation but they aren’t working yet but it’s only been 2 days so hopefully they will work soon 

• Options

Miss Jane she is a wee beaut 💟💟 congrats hun. 

Hope everyone is keeping well xx

• Options

Hi Everyone! Mia-Wren finally arrived very quickly yesterday at 6:15pm, 45 mins after arriving at the hospital and being only 5cm when I got there 😳 I had no time to even remeber what was on my birth plan and we are still in a bit of shock but so in love 🤗 we were able to go straight home and our first night was perfect ☺️ Will post my full birth story in the other thread soon!

Hope everyone is ok!?  

• Options

Awww Steph well done you on that quick labour and delivery, what a gorgeous little girl! Congratulations! 

• Options

Congratulations Steph she is just beautifu. She just couldn’t wait to meet you so made sure she came quick 

• Options

Congratulations Steph she is gorgeous 💟💟💟 xxx

• Options

Huge congratulations Miss Jane 90! Do come back and let us know what you've named your beautiful little girl. 
    StephLauren - there she is! Mia-Wren is perfect. We can't wait to hear all about the birth. 

We have these ladies as still due, but we're not sure if they're still here and lurking, so please do let us know if you're around - we'd love to hear from you!
    Becksta – 4 Aug
    Browdie – 8 Aug (but being induced earlier due to diabetes)
    ChloeHerath - 17 Aug - Boy
    Nic2k18 – 18 Aug - yellow
    MickeyS – 20 Aug - yellow
    Happythoughts
    hil82 -
    Nadialms -
    Lucyloo26
    KyraKai – 21 Aug – Blue x2

• Options

I was due aug 17th with my second boy. Still waiting and tried everything! 

• Options

Awww Chloe I hope he arrives for you soon xx

• Options

Steph she is a beauty!

we‘ve named our little girl Amiah 

have had friend and relatives having a go at pronouncing it 😂

• Options

Hi ChloeHerath, so sorry we missed you off the list - all sorted now. Really hope your baby boy makes an appearance soon. How you feeling? 

• Options

No problem. Thank you 😊 trying To enjoy the pregnancy as might be last one but also really ready for him to come now. Thought he might be early so I feel like I’m a lot more than 2 Days over due. I have a sweep tomorrow so fingers crossed it works as it did first time round x

• Options

Hope the sweep goes ok for you today Chloe xx

• Options

Thank you 😊 trying Not to get my hopes up. She stretched me to a one, was quite a vigorous sweep! Said xervix was quite thick but she could feel baby’s head x

• Options

So if this sweep doesn't work did they say what will happen next? Xx

• Options

Have an appointment on Thursday so they will do another one then. I had about 10 contractions mild but regular. Now they are vedy Far apart do don’t know if somethings happening or my body just teased me a bit. Taking my 2 year old for a walk now to see if I can get things going. 1st was born Tuesday 21st so would be lovely if I could do it tomorrow x

• Options

I'm sure you are fed up Chloe and just want your wee buba out 😀 I really hope things start moving soon for you xx