Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2020

Replies

• Options
    Hi all. I am new here. Congratulations to all for the good news and I am wishing all goes well. My AF was due on the 7th of December and I got a positive test before that. I am due on the 13th of August. I am terified as I had a miscarriage on the 7th of October 2019. I keep checking for sings that something is wrong. I have an appointment with a midwife on the 20th but thinking of having a private early scan after that so that I can ease my mind (I am not sure that this will work but there is nothing else I can do so...).
  • Options
    Congrats @Lia15 and @Louise 111 did u go for a scan yet I hope it all goes OK xxxx
  • Options
     congratulations lia xx It’s so hard not to stress but let’s pray for little sticky beans . We can try and keep each other calm xxx 
    patty ive not been yet. I keep meaning to ring and then chicken out. I’m determined to ring tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Congratulations ladies on all you bfps , I've got a scan on monday I'm so terrified as I have a feeling itll be an internal one but going to ask to opt out and have an abdominal one instead although not sure they'll see anything at 6+4 xx
  • Options
    Ava I’ve booked mine too. Mines tuesday. Am dreading it. Will be thinking of you on Monday xx They can Always try an abdominal one for you first and if they can’t see very well they could always do an internal one then. Have you had an internal one before?
  • Options
    I'll be thinking of you too for tuesday I hope everything goes really well for you , I'm flying over to ireland on Tuesday so definitely wanted to have some reassurance that everything was okay , I've had an internal one before but I was miscarrying at the time  it was so painful so I have a fear of internals now,  id rather be further along for that one xx
  • Options
    I can fully understand then why you wouldn't be keen. Yes going to Ireland knowing everything's ok will be fabulous xx 
  • Options
    I wish I was brave enough for it but I'm just not this time round , fingers crossed I get to see something although I'll only be 6+4 at the scan so not holding much hope on seeing much,  I feel like the days are going so slow lol xx
  • Options
    Yes I know what you mean. Tuesday feels like forever away. I will be 7 + 3 so if they say there’s no heartbeat then I know something has gone wrong. 
  • Options
    Good luck @Louise 111 my next scan is 23rd Dec and yes @S.ava91 days are going in so slow and good luck for ur scan we're in Ireland are you going too xxx
  • Options
    Thank you , I will let everyone know how it goes , so nervous,  today is the first day I've ever felt this sick lol , yes I'm off to northern ireland , apparently it's really cold over there so I better wrap up ! Xxx
  • Options
    Hi guys! 👋 new one here, I found out I was pregnant last weekend with the faintest test (will post all below) but I dont know how far along I am because I had a miscarriage on October 30th (also had one in August)...I have been having blood work done and on 10th my levels were 70, 12th they were 170.2 with progesterone of 36.6 and I get another lot taken today with results back tomorrow 🤞 

My tests have been getting darker so hoping this is all good this time, congrats to all that have your BFPs and hope you have a healthy 9 months! P.S I am a test addict 🤦‍♀️ I do feel like they are rising slowly though :/

• Options
    Ellie44 said:
    Hi guys! 👋 new one here, I found out I was pregnant last weekend with the faintest test (will post all below) but I dont know how far along I am because I had a miscarriage on October 30th (also had one in August)...I have been having blood work done and on 10th my levels were 70, 12th they were 170.2 with progesterone of 36.6 and I get another lot taken today with results back tomorrow 🤞 

My tests have been getting darker so hoping this is all good this time, congrats to all that have your BFPs and hope you have a healthy 9 months! P.S I am a test addict 🤦‍♀️ I do feel like they are rising slowly though :/

No, they don't seem to rise slowly. It is the opposite I see darker line everyday in yours. They look normal to me. Remember they double every 48-72 hours.
    Is that your first or do you have any other kids?

Mine is finally as dark as the control line. I am 18 dpo. Test is 10 mLu. 
  • Options

I have a little girl who is nearly 10 months old, before her no problems! She was my first pregnancy and it was all okay, really confused as to why the other miscarriages have happened 🤷‍♀️ 

That's a great test! The lowest test sensitivity I've taken was 20miu
  • Options
    Ellie44 said:

I have a little girl who is nearly 10 months old, before her no problems! She was my first pregnancy and it was all okay, really confused as to why the other miscarriages have happened 🤷‍♀️ 

That's a great test! The lowest test sensitivity I've taken was 20miu
    Well fingers crossed for you this time. My daughter is 4. This will be our last. Took us longer than the first as 9 months. I had preclampsia with my first, so expecting it this time around as well. 
  • Options
    dd1001dd1001 Regular
    edited Dec 14, 2019 6:46PM
    Hey ladies.
    hope you dont mind me joining.
    my bfp: 
    🥰

• Options
    Congratulations @Lia15, @Ellie44 and @dd1001!!

Hows everyone’s symptoms been recently? Any changes? Mine haven’t really changed much yet. Still at 5 weeks 4 days according to app so waiting to see if and when morning sickness hits!

Are the majority getting early scans done? I’m pretty rural so didn’t think it’d be an option but found a place close by that does scans from 7 weeks. Not sure if will or will I just wait for the 12 week scan. It seems like it’s so far away!
  • Options
    Ladies I've had some brown spotting this morning :( rang hosp said just see if anymore comes xxxx
  • Options
    Try not to stress patty. Brown is better than red. Spotting is so common but obviously it strikes fear into your heart too. Ring them again tomorrow and see if you can get in for another scan. It’s the only thing that can put your mind at rest. In the meantime put your feet up xx 
    Babog I’m going for a scan because I had spotting and have a history of miscarriage but when I was younger in my previous pregnancies I waited till my 12 week one xx 
  • Options
    Thank u @Louise 111woke up this morning with it very light but u cud see it was brown early preg unit are ringing me in morning and mite have go up but did say I'm still earlu scan miten show up as it was only 6 days cud only see sac on screen oh I feel sick I really do I'm out today I'm hoping it stops why does spotting come about I'm about 5 weeks now xxx