Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2020

Due in August 2020

Hello and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm @DanielleMFM and it's lovely to see you here. 

Welcome to Due in August 2020! If you'd like to join this thread and meet others who are also due this month, please introduce yourself.

Start as many threads as you like in your Due in August 2020 category from due dates to scan dates to baby names, or symptoms, whatever you want to chat about, go for it! 

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title. 

Replies

• Hi I might as well start off this thread as I’m due August 1st 😃 I’m very nervous as I’ve had a few losses this year as I’m an older mum but I’ve decided to be positive and so write on here anyway. Looking forward to seeing your posts xx 
  • Hi hope you dont mind me commenting , congratulations!! I've just done 5 tests all positive so I think my date is August the 6th 2020 even though I get married 4 weeks before , what timing lol ! Were your tests really dark as mine were so I'm worried as I've had 5 miscarriages so I'm forever worrying x
  • Hi I’m so sorry for the late reply but we’re all really poorly here with the chesty flu thing that’s going round. Yes my tests were pretty dark. I did a clear blue with weeks test which said 2-3 weeks which was right and I’m going to do another at the weekend to see if it’s gone up to 3+ weeks. I’ve had miscarriages too so am extremely anxious especially now I’m I’ll at this vital stage 😞 How are you feeling?
  • Ill not I’ll 
  • Hiya , sorry to hear you all dealing with the flu it made its round over here a few weeks back it was awful , I did a clear blue digital this morning which said 1-2 weeks but I'm still worried because of how dark my tests were so I'm.guessing this puts me at 3-4 weeks so confusing I've never used a digital before , I hope all goes well with you ! Good luck with everything 
  • Yes 1-2 on digital means you are classed as 3-4 weeks pregnant. Have you any photos of your tests? 
  • These are my tests over the past 3 days 
  • Your tests look great. Why are you worried they’re too dark?
  • Think I might do another tonight to check it’s not going lighter 
  • I just thought they were quite dark for how early I am I was expecting a little faint line , did you do another test 
  • No I think your lines are great. Don’t worry. Yes I did another test. I was pleased cos the test line was darker than control line and then this morning I did another clear blue and got 3+ weeks which I was really pleased about as I’m exactly 5 weeks today. But then a bit ago just before I got in the bath I thought I saw a bit of spotting so am now really down. I think my body may have given up as I’m so poorly with this lurgy and my cough is hideous and every cough feels like it’s pulling on my uterus. I just feel really angry now at the timing of these germs. It feels like my poor little one doesn’t stand a chance 😢
  • That's really good news your tests are darker and clear blue is still showing 3+ , spotting apparently is normal at this stage so please try not to panic , I know the timings of these flus are just awful , try and relax and get lots of rest , I'm praying things work out for you , if you are worried is it possible to go to the hospital and see if you can get an early scan ? Hoping all turns out well , I've got a bad back ache still and some cramps so I'm forever worrying about it all x
  • I guess we just have to wait and see don’t we? It’s nice to have you to chat to who understands xx 
  • I hope everything goes well for you , I've got like sharp shooting pains it's horrible so I'm definitely worried , always here if you need to chat x
  • Hiya , I hope all is well with you today and your feeling abit better xx
  • Thankyou. No more spotting but still feeling dreadful with lurgy. Just can’t shift it. Hope you’re ok xx
  • Ah I'm glad your okay ! I'm okay just loads of pressure in my uterus and the occasional sharp like shooting pains so I cant settle xx
  • Hiya I hope all is going well with you and your starting to feel abit better , just wanted to check up 😁 xx
  • Thank you x I don’t think it’s good news for me unfortunately as I’ve had a bit more red bleeding today so I think it might be the beginning of the end. I’ve been so poorly so I feel like my little one never stood a chance 😢 How are you feeling?