Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2021

Replies

• Options
    @lozzz my heart brakes for you. I am so sorry you are going through this but you are so brave in putting your baby girls needs first in this situation. 
    Lots of love to you and your family xx
  • Options
    @EmPa I had my scan today and like you I have an absolute wriggler on board. He wouldn’t stay still so it took a good 20mins to get measurements. All is good though and my dates have been now moved back to 24/8/21 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 hope your scan went well xx
  • Options
    @Stokiejodie yes it all went great thanks. She had a little look between his legs and she agreed boy so I think we are 100% now despite not having the NIPT result back (I should get them on Monday). He is incredibly active though she couldn’t believe how much he was flipping around. The measurements took her nearly 20mins to get as he wouldn’t stay still!! I did question about the dates and she said he has a tendency to stretch out and flip his head back hence why last week I got a slightly earlier date. She had to wait till he settled to get the measurements as apparently they need to be relaxed for correct measurements. 
  • Options

• Options
    @MrsH02 sounds like he is going to be very mischievous. Hopefully has he grows he will calm down abit or you will have to put up with alot of kicking and punching lol  xx
  • Options
    So we told the kids tonight after thinking We was joking at first they are so happy 🥰
  • Options
    @Sj83 brilliant news. Did they say if they would prefer a boy or girl xx
  • Options
    Haha that’s funny @Sj83 we will probably tell the kids sometime this week
  • Options
    My son said a brother the girls think it will be another girl @KristinO1987 I'm sure they will be so excited back to home schooling to day after there halt term 
  • Options
    @Sj83 yay they know!!! Xxxx Flags are out this morning as my DS returned to school today!!! Telling anyone and everyone who passed that he was going to be a big brother 🤦🏽‍♀️Lol xxxxx
  • Options
    Ahh yes i see one of my friends on face book her kids went back in Scotland today too aww bless him so excited we waiting for boris announcement tonight there saying 8th March for us for kids to go bk
  • Options

Hi everyone,

It’s Dani here from MadeForMums. We just wanted to let you know, it’s The Baby Show Live @ Home this weekend, and we have 200 Access All Areas passes to give away. If you’d like to be in with a shot of winning one, please head over to this link

Please do give us a tag if you have any questions, and if you want to read about what’s happening at The Baby Show this weekend, check out this article here

• Options
    Hi all, hope everyone’s ok. So I had a call today about my NIPT results and they need to run tests on the second sample of blood as there wasn’t enough fetal DNA in the in the first bottle 😤 so now have to wait another 3-5 days!! Oh well, she told me not to worry as this happens, it doesn’t mean anything is wrong it’s just that they can’t give me accurate results. Iv told them I will ring back on Friday if Iv not heard by then. I’m hoping il hear by Thursday as it’s my birthday then so could do with some good news. 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 hope you get some good birthday news! 

I’m getting a bit nervous about my anatomy scan. I don’t really have a reason to be so idk why. I won’t have it til late March. I think I’m just being anxious about lots of things in general and not sleeping well 😕
  • Options
    Morning everyone. 

I have an appointment today with a maternity consultant. Not sure if its because of previous miscarriages or because of my own health needs and operations so no idea what to expect 🤷🏼‍♀️ xx
  • Options
    Good luck with everything @Stokiejodie ❤️
  • Options
    @KristinO1987 I completely get u with the anxiety and not sleeping well. Some nights I’m lucky to get 5 hours at the moment. I just feel like I have so much on my mind that I can’t switch off. So I already said tonight I’m having a really early night as I’m on a long day at work tomorrow so need it. 

@Stokiejodie I hope your appointment went well. I have one booked in early June but I imagine that because I’m an elective c-section. My midwife did say if you have a history of miscarriages they sometimes want you seen additionally so it may be due to that. Anyway I hope it went well x
  • Options
    Well I dont really know why I was there haha they kind of just repeated my notes back to me, tested my urine (yet another uti), took blood to test my kidney function and also the quad test for the downs risk and then pretty much said ask my consultant at Birmingham about any risks from pregnancy and let midwife know. And may do a growth scan at 28 weeks xx
  • Options
    Oh how frustrating @MrsH02 hopfully they dont have tou waiting to long told family and friends over the last few days my family were surprised but happy my ex mother in law was how I expected said I was crazy and that I already have two girls and a boy why do I want any more I 😬😬 was expecting it it though glad I've finally told them out in the open and we can enjoy our little family now 🥰🥰