Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2021

Replies

• Options
    @Sj83 bet its a weight off your shoulders now you have told everyone. And sorry but who cares what your ex mother in law thinks its nothing to do with her now 😊

I'm still feeling like its abit of a dirty secret atm as the other half hasn't told anyone yet apart from hes mentioned it to 1 friend today at work. Im hoping he will tell his mum and dad atleast by 20 week scan xx
  • Options
    Ladies, do any of of still feel sick? I wake up every morning now feeling so sick. It does go off after a couple of hours but I was hoping by 2nd trimester this would of gone. It seems to take me a while to get going because of it. Also Iv noticed I’m getting a lot of ligament pain in my pelvis and my back is really off. I’m hoping it’s not the start of things to come!! 

@Stokiejodie my oh still hasn’t told anyone either! His family line in Greece and he’s due to go out to see them in may (when I’m about 26 weeks) Iv told him he is not to wait until then. We are both still in a difficult position in telling people due to him nearing the end of a messy divorce (waiting to go to court in the next month for financial settlement) and my ex being a lunatic. But over the next few weeks they will learn (I’m not going to be able to hide it much longer if I’m honest!!) 

@Sj83 sorry to hear ur ex MIL was not very nice. However, I agree with what’s been said; she’s an ex!!!! And I’m glad to hear the kids took it well. Exciting times ahead. 
  • Options
    @Sj83 ugh family can be the worst, but I’m glad you got it over with! Still have to tell me kids. It never feels like the right time. I feel like I want to do something cute but then I can’t decide. This baby will be here before I tell them 😆😬
  • Options
    Thanks ladies my partner told his best mates yesterday @mrsH02 luckily my sickness / nausea has disappeared hopfully you still feeling better soon x
  • Options
    @MrsH02 I take unisom/b6 for nausea and have tried to stop taking it two different times and still too nauseous to stop. I’m 16w today and it’s crazy! I swear nausea was gone by now in my previous pregnancies, but they can all be different. I will say that the unisom really does keep the nausea away for the most part as long as I don’t go too long without eating. Mine always gets worse right before I go to bed. I hope you get tons relief soon! I’m going to try to stop unisom again in a few weeks and see how it goes 
  • Options
    It's hard isn't it @KristinO1987 on how to say it my 4 year old thinks he has a baby in his belly too lol
  • Options
    🤣🤣🤣 @Sj83
  • Options
    Hi girls! Sorry I have been MIA. Just so much on with training at work which allowed to do on furlough. 
    @MrsH02 I’m the same lovely, ligament niggles and my back and front of my left side in rib area is sore. Midwife said it was all normal and will ease. 
    @Sj83 so glad you told them all now! Yay!!! 
    Cannot believe I am 15 weeks already this Sunday! 20 week scan is 6th April. So excited!
    Have bought some neutral outfits from H&M and then my DS chose a white outfit last week from him bless him. Going to start stocking up on essentials like nappies and wipes. Waiting for the next baby event at the supermarkets which should be April May time so will be able to get things a lot cheaper xxxxx
  • Options
    @Scotsmama mad isn't it ? I'm 15 weeks today. I have brought some mam bottles as boots had double points on baby stuff and thats it im still abit wary of buying stuff in case I jinx myself 🙈 probably buy more after 20 weeks xx
  • Options
    Hi all, so I got my results and all is perfect. Gender confirmed is definitely a boy 💙

• Options
    @MrsH02 I'm 15 weeks & still getting sickness (once or twice a week) with cyclizine & the nausea 😩 I think they're getting better though very slowly & really hope it doesn't last too much longer🤞 Also the same with the ligament pain, which is bearable. It's the lightening crotch that gets me.

Is 15 weeks in a first pregnancy too early to feel flutters? & can they be painful? 
  • Options
    Aww so glad you got your results @MrsH02 I'm still waiting for my hospital results have you had you blood test results back yet @Scotsmama I'm 14 weeks tomoz my next scan is 9th April feels like so long a away at min @BexF90 I've heard other people feeling flutters that early think it all depends on position of placenta aswell I remner my first was 20 weeks and thr other two less but cant remember when def not felt any thing yet 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 yay Congratulations. 

@BexF90 not sure Google said feel like your belly rumbling or twitching or rolling sensation. This is my first so was wondering when should be feeling movements from. I feel thinking I've felt something but think its just my belly twitching as it does now and again.

I'm currently suffering atm with yet another UTI which seems worse and is giving me really bad kidney and back ache. Hope the hospital hurry up and send the antibiotics prescription soon xx
  • Options
    @Sj83 results just arrived this afternoon...all good and no further treatment needed. All low risk. So relieved. We are so close with our scan dates again xxx

I have had flutters on and off this last 1.5 weeks. I can tell the difference with being baby no2. Xxx
  • Options
    @MrsH02 congratulations 💙 xxx
  • Options
    Ohhh I just thought we have all now had our dating scans. We need to do a chart with dates and gender (if you want to know that is) if u put them on il form a chart for us all so we can see all our dates, il put them all in order. Boys blue hearts 💙, girls pink 💗 and unknown yellow hearts 💛

Il start

MrsH02: 24/08/21 💙
  • Options
    Iv also had some strange sensations going on which I’m thinking are movements. It’s been like a shifting sensation. I can only describe it like putting your tongue at the side of your mouth and moving it around. It’s weird. I remember with my DS it was completely just butterfly feeling at around 15 weeks. My daughter was similar to that but more of a shifting but this one is just strange. I’m wondering if my placenta is more upfront this time. I didn’t even ask at my last scan. 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 we will find out gender on 6th April. So for now it’s 22nd August 2021 💛
  • Options
    We are very close with our scans again :) I'm due 27th august 💛hopfully find out 9th april :) 
  • Options