Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2021

Replies

• Options
    Oh exciting @Stokiejodie I've never used one 
  • Options
    We have ordered the Tutti Bambini Roma sleigh cot bed in dove grey. Kiddies kingdom came up cheapest xx
  • Options
    It has @Stokiejodie, time's flying 😱
  • Options
    20w today and have my anatomy scan today! Although I’ve been up almost all night with vomiting and diarrhea. Idk if it’s something I ate or what. Luckily my husband had some Zofran around and it seems to be helping me not puke so far this morning. Hubby had to run and get some Imodium this morning. Please pray that I can make it to my ultrasound today! If I have to reschedule, I won’t be able to get in for like 2-3 more weeks 😢
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about your parents house @Scotsmama! Hope they get it fixed up quickly 
  • Options
    @KristinO1987 will keep fingers crossed for you. Your not meant to go if had sickness or diarrhoea in last 48hrs but just dont mention it.

What time is your appointment? Xx
  • Options
    Oh no @kristin01987 how are you feeling now
  • Options
    @Stokiejodie it was 11, I made it! I’m pretty sure it was something I ate, since no one else in the house has anything, thank God! My little girl is looking good I think! Can’t wait to read the ultrasound report 
  • Options
    @sj83 I’m surviving. I also ended up taking a unisom for nausea and I survived the scan.  I took a little nap when I came home. My body is so tired from all the vomiting, I pulled a muscle from that. And from not sleeping for Alamo two whole nights. Hope I get some sleep tonight 
  • Options
    Hope your feeling better
  • Options
    Hi guys just want to recommend online4haby.co.uk I found them through the Emma's diary and bounty apps.

Yesterday at 11.20 i ordered a moses basket with rocking stand, cot bed mattress and a memory foam changing matt for £105 saving over £90. Its all due to be delivered today at 2pm !! Xx
  • Options
    Ooh @Stokiejodie I've been looking at their "all you need" bundles for a while & using Emma's Diary app too. Hope they've arrived 🤞
  • Options
    StokiejodieStokiejodie Regular
    edited Mar 25, 2021 3:33PM
    @BexF90 Yes they arrived just before 2pm. Im hoping they have put the changing mat in with the moses basket as there is only 2 boxes. 

Ill post what I've brought xx
  • Options

This was £37 instead of £190
  • Options

£47.95 instead of £139.99
  • Options

£19.99
  • Options
    Ahh lovely @Stokiejodie I've been looking on there aswell as they looked good prices 
  • Options
    @Stokiejodie we got our pram from that website! Ordered it on the Saturday and it arrived early on the Tuesday morning. We saved so much money! X
  • Options
    Well a wee update on the house..all flooring and furniture removed from the house...now three weeks to dry the floors out and then it’s remove all the skirting boards and repaint then wait for new flooring for the whole of downstairs. On top of that parents have to choose brand new furniture. Waiting for the assessment of the kitchen...looking likely that the kitchen will be ripped out and new one put in. It will be 3 months before they are allowed back in the house xxx
  • Options
    Wow @Scotsmama what a horrible time for them have they managed to sort somewhere to live for now