Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in December 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Thanks my scan date too @Sophieann08 but mine is in the afternoon so I’ll be on tenterhooks all day!! 

How many weeks are you? I am 19+2 today. Couldn’t sleep last night and felt definite movements which was awesome! 

@MissM2203 How are you lovely? 

@emmy012 ❤️
    I’m 19weeks +3 today! 
    Is this your first? 
  • Options
    Sophieann08Sophieann08 Regular
    edited Jul 29, 2020 7:28PM
     My partners cake I made for him today! Sucks I’ve gone off chocolate during this pregnancy and only want savoury foods! 
  • Options
     My partners cake I made for him today! Sucks I’ve gone off chocolate during this pregnancy and only want savoury foods! 
    That looks amazing!! I went off chocolate for weeks but I’m massively back on it now and worrying that I’m putting on too much weight! 

This is my first, yours too? 

Next Tuesday can’t come quick enough, I’ve no idea how I’m going to work in the morning!
  • Options
    Mitzy8Mitzy8 Regular
    edited Jul 29, 2020 10:15PM
    @YummymummyofWR that’s crazy wonder if we call them the same name 😂 congrats on your scan so lovely to know what colour your having! I think the surprise is meeting them I like to plan their wardrobe and pram etc before they arrive. 
    Has anyone got any names they like were struggling to find something we agree on 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    I have names I’d like @Mitzy8 but I’m scared DH will think they are too trendy - Jude Samuel for a boy and Thea Noelle for a girl. I can’t think of a particularly Christmas themed middle name for a boy but I really like Noelle for a girl. I kinda thought I’d made it up but then listed to Teenage Dirtbag the other day and it’s the name of the girl in that song 😂
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

Just to update you all, we had our 20 week scan today and have a very happy healthy wriggly little boy! 💙

Were both over the moon and can finally start planning his nursery and getting things ready!

• Options
    Reminder of Due Dates so far

Missm2203 01.12.20 💙
    Mrs BeeL 03/12/2020 💙
    Súkkulaði-1 03/12/2020
    Em162 6/12/2020 💙
    Louttc83 07/12/2020💙
    YummymummyofWR 14/12/2020
    mitzy8 14/12/2020 💙
    Toothfairy82 16/12/2020
    Emmy012 17/12/2020 💙
    Ell02 18/12/2020 💗️
    SarahC06 19/12/2020
    Winter2020 19/12/2020💙
    Remembertobreathe 20/12/2020
    Sophieann08 20/12/2020
    SIAI 25/12/2020
    MrsB4812 31/12/2020

Updated! 
  • Options
    Another boy!!!!!!!! Oh @Emmy012  I’m so pleased it went well ❤️
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe I know! All the boys are due in December! I cant wait to start buying things now 😁
  • Options
    Can’t believe all the boys!!!! @Emmy012 so excited you can start buying things now!! I have already started - I’m going down the reusable nappies route (well will try too!) and there were some bargains I just couldn’t leave plus a few second hand things. God I hope it doesn’t bite me in the ass next week. I’m feel sick even thinking about the scan x
  • Options
    @Emmy012 wow congratulations another boy! 

@RememberToBreathe Thank you! My second child.. got a 2year old who’s birthday is 14th December! Expensive month! 
    Good luck in getting through the morning of your scan but try to relax! I’m so glad my scan is fairly early but got to wait to find out gender as my partner wants to do a revel so we both find out together. 

Thinking we have a boy but both me and my partner are hoping it’s another little girl.. we have a Boy name still from my first pregnancy that we obviously didn’t get to use but no idea on girls names!  

• Options
    @RememberToBreathe you'll be just fine!! I was so anxious today and couldn't even eat before hand!

@Sophieann08 thank you, we're over the moon. I just can't wait to meet him now, I'll be counting down the weeks and trying to occupy myself with getting everything ready for him 😊
  • Options
    Awww congrats on another little boy this is amazing!! 💙

Mines tomorrow too 😬 and I understand all the bad dreams I keep having the same nightmares too about me going for the scan and having bad news it’s awful to wake up too so fingers crossed for us all x 
  • Options
    Ah wow another boy!!! 
    Keep breathing ladies! Try not to worry too much - it doesn’t change anything apart from your own stress levels! Easier said than done I know!!!

ive bought the cutest little outfits one says big sister and a matching baby grow saying big brother. 
    Hopefully going to get painting again this weekend to get my daughters new room ready for her! 
    Trying to focus on the babies arrival so I can get through this pgp which is horrendous right now 
  • Options
    @Emmy012 congrats love 💙 

@Mitzy8 hubby and I have agreed on Walter for our little man 🙈 We haven't decided his middle name yet. 

Can't believe all the boys! If anyone is interested in Irish names, we had one we loved for a girl ❤️ it means Christmas! (Nollaig) It's what we were planning as a middle name if we had a girl.

• Options
    That’s so close to Noelle which I want as a middle name for a girl @winter2020 and I love Walter xx
  • Options
    @Emmy012
    Aw I am so so happy for u massive congratulations! 
    Really pleased u are now able to relax start enjoy it all now and start buying things for your little man! 
    It's been a tough few months but u cracked it girl! 
    Can't believe how many boys there are, although I only think am boy it's not confirmed!!
    @RememberToBreathe
    Your turn next lovely 😊 
  • Options
    @MissM2203 thank you so much ❤️
    A huge weight has lifted in the last 24 hours I'm now panicking we have so much to buy now 😂
    He's a lively one and I can feel him rolling around and kicking me most days now. It's so strange!
    How are you feeling?? 
  • Options
    Hi everyone been for my scan today and guess what? I’m having a boy!!! 💙💙
  • Options
    Congratulations @Sarahc06!! Can’t believe we have another boy!!