Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in December 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Sarahc06 congratulations!!!
    cant believe it’s another 💙
  • Options
    @Sarahc06 congratulations! Welcome to boy club! 💙
  • Options
    @Emmy012

I am doing ok thanks, the sickness has finally decided to ease off and it's only in the morning am a bit nauseous then am fine.
    My pelvis ain't too happy tho and my bump seems to be very big? 
    So happy your more relaxed, have u bought anything now u know your having a boy?  
    @Sarahc06
    Aw congratulations 💙

• Options
    @MissM2203 I feel like Iive got a big bump too, I'm only 5"3 and some days looks heavily pregnant!
    So glad your sickness is easing, its about time! Are you managing more normal meals now?
    Well I bought a couple of clothing items for him and will be getting the nursery ready in the next month. We're going to sit down and make a list of things we need to buy and start ticking them off soon too which will help ease my anxiety about not been prepared! 
  • Options
    @Sarahc06 welcome to the boy club! This is so exciting! December is definitely looking like a boy group 💙

@RememberToBreathe hubby and I love the name! When we found out he was a boy, we both agreed that he looked like a Walter 😭 the names just stuck. My family hate it though 😞
  • Options
    Thanks everyone Im so excited but I thought I was having a girl so I’m still in shock but it’s what I wanted 💙💙 
  • Options
    MrsBeeLMrsBeeL Regular
    edited Aug 1, 2020 5:40PM
    MissM2203 said:
    @Emmy012

I am doing ok thanks, the sickness has finally decided to ease off and it's only in the morning am a bit nauseous then am fine.
    My pelvis ain't too happy tho and my bump seems to be very big? 
    So happy your more relaxed, have u bought anything now u know your having a boy?  
    @Sarahc06
    Aw congratulations 💙

So glad you’re feeling better now! 
    I still have to have a glass of coke every morning or I’m sick! So strange! 
    Look up pgp tips on the nhs site, even if it’s not pgp the tips they give should help with the pelvis pain!

oh and I look 8 months in the morning and 9 by the evening so don’t worry!!! Just means you don’t get the “is she fat or pregnant” looks!
  • Options
    Sarahc06 said:
    Thanks everyone Im so excited but I thought I was having a girl so I’m still in shock but it’s what I wanted 💙💙 
    So pleased for you!
    seriously can’t believe all these boys! 
  • Options
    I know! And only one special girly for now 💓 
  • Options
    Wow! Turn my back for two minutes and there are so many boys!! 
  • Options
    Hi all haven’t been on here for ages, (my phone has been broken) so had a lot to read through to catch up! .

And guess what?! 

I'm adding to the boy list 💙💙 here is my little guy 🥰

I wen't to 20 weeks scan on july 15, and cardio scan 16th of july becausrþe of my hear defect but everything looks good 😍

Went also to the birth doctor(have no idea what you guys call them) but they have decided that I will not carry further then 38-39 weeks and if everything still looks good for my heart then I will have vaginal birth not cecaction 🤞😊

So nice to see all your scan pics! 😍 hope you are all doing okey. 

Here in Iceland we have been lucky I can take OH with me for all appointments, hope that won't change now that we have more covid cases going on.

Fun fact here in Iceland we usually don't pick out names before the baby is born and we usually don't tell anyone the name before christening which sometimes is many weeks or months after they are born 😊

Anyway just wanted to say hi and hopefully I can be on here more often, time flyes, soon we will have our babies in our hands 🥰

• Options
    Wow nice to hear from you, been wondering where you are. Great to hear all is well. Welcome to the dudes gang too 👣
    Súkkulaði-1 said:
    Hi all haven’t been on here for ages, (my phone has been broken) so had a lot to read through to catch up! .

And guess what?! 

I'm adding to the boy list 💙💙 here is my little guy 🥰

I wen't to 20 weeks scan on july 15, and cardio scan 16th of july becausrþe of my hear defect but everything looks good 😍

Went also to the birth doctor(have no idea what you guys call them) but they have decided that I will not carry further then 38-39 weeks and if everything still looks good for my heart then I will have vaginal birth not cecaction 🤞😊

So nice to see all your scan pics! 😍 hope you are all doing okey. 

Here in Iceland we have been lucky I can take OH with me for all appointments, hope that won't change now that we have more covid cases going on.

Fun fact here in Iceland we usually don't pick out names before the baby is born and we usually don't tell anyone the name before christening which sometimes is many weeks or months after they are born 😊

Anyway just wanted to say hi and hopefully I can be on here more often, time flyes, soon we will have our babies in our hands 🥰

• Options
    Soooooo many dudes!! I’ll be finding out this time tomorrow!! Eeeeek!! Xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone. 
    Congratulations to everyone and their little 💙💙 and one little 💖!
    I had my 20 week scan today and baby was not playing ball. Despite good movement the sonogropher could not get what she needed for heart and spine checks so back in 2 weeks for another scan. She couldn't confirm gender either so it's still just the little bubs. She said at a guess she would say girl but not to rush out buying pink things. Seems to have so many appointments now though. Diary is full. 
  • Options
    Reminder of Due Dates so far

Missm2203 01.12.20 💙
    Mrs BeeL 03/12/2020 💙
    Súkkulaði-1 03/12/2020 💙
    Em162 6/12/2020 💙
    Louttc83 07/12/2020💙
    YummymummyofWR 14/12/2020
    mitzy8 14/12/2020 💙
    Toothfairy82 16/12/2020
    Emmy012 17/12/2020 💙
    Ell02 18/12/2020 💗️
    SarahC06 19/12/2020
    Winter2020 19/12/2020💙
    Remembertobreathe 20/12/2020
    Sophieann08 20/12/2020
    SIAI 25/12/2020  💗️
    MrsB4812 31/12/2020

I've updated the list with one more little pink heart! 

All seems ok except the baby weight is a bit higher than expected, but the sonographer did not tell me much about this, I will have to speak to the midwife. I am a bit worried now, but perhaps the due date is a bit inaccurate, or not all babies grow exactly the same way?! Will have to see. 

Greetings to all and high five @Ell02

@Toothfairy82 aww what a lovely scan! Hang in there for 2 weeks. 

We didn't get any clear pictures this time as the baby was moving a lot. 

• Options

You missed out mine 😊 congratulations on your girl 

Missm2203 01.12.20 💙
    Mrs BeeL 03/12/2020 💙
    Súkkulaði-1 03/12/2020 💙
    Em162 6/12/2020 💙
    Louttc83 07/12/2020💙
    YummymummyofWR 14/12/2020 💙
    mitzy8 14/12/2020 💙
    Toothfairy82 16/12/2020
    Emmy012 17/12/2020 💙
    Ell02 18/12/2020 💗️
    SarahC06 19/12/2020
    Winter2020 19/12/2020💙
    Remembertobreathe 20/12/2020
    Sophieann08 20/12/2020
    SIAI 25/12/2020  💗️
    MrsB4812 31/12/2020

• Options
    Congratulations @SIAI one more Pink! We had a couple of blurry ones too but did get one with a big thumbs up. Letting us know they are ok in there. 

• Options
    Thank you!!! 
    Just a few more unknown, but boys either way dominate this group :smile:
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Oh my gosh I haven’t been on for a little while and look at all these boys! Congratulations everyone! And yes @SIAI high five! Another little girl! 💗 eek! 

I think the estimated weight etc is very inaccurate and it doesn’t sound like the sonographer was concerned, sure your midwife will be able to put your mind at ease. Xxx
  • Options
    @Ell02 Thanks so much for your reassuring words. I will hopefully be able to speak to the midwife soon. 

Overall I found this ultrasound pretty amazing, how they are able to check all of the organs one by one, and understand what seems like a bunch of shadows moving around :)

Will look forward to hear from the rest of you!