Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2018

Replies

• Options

Welcome SSmith2111 and huge congratulations! I remember those sore breasts so much - they were my worst pregnancy symptom. 

AussieDea, no idea how you're not going to blab to your hubby, but it will be the most wonderful Father's Day surprise! 

• Options

Ah aussiedea I was trying to hold out until Fathers Day but I have been feeling really tired and sick so not been able to hide it! Got midwife appt through today!! 

• Options

When will your midwife appointment be? Mines not until I'm 9 weeks, feels like its forever away!

• Options

Hi Ladies, I am feeling so sick and have done for the last week. I don't want to eat and if I do It doesn't stay down long, does anyone else feel like this?

Skittles -  I have my first midwife appointment next week when im 7+4

• Options

Tara I am in the same boat as feeling constantly sick though still managing to eat (just)!

Midwife appointment is in two weeks when I will be 8 weeks. Also booked a private scan in next week when I am 7 weeks to help reduce my worries :) 

• Options

I just made my booking appointment with the gp for next week. They'll be booking me in for my midwife appointment then. Hope I dont have to wait too long! I'm excited :) hoping I get the same midwife again as i only had my baby in August so fingers crossed :)

aw Tara that sucks Hun! I haven't been as bad as you yet- it just sorta hits me sometimes. My last pregnancy I was really nauseous all the time up until like 14 weeks or something! The best advice I can give is make sure you're never hungry. Which is hard when u don't wanna eat anything I know! But if u force something down every 2 hours it might help. like bland things, rice, toast, crackers. 

i found when I got sick of a morning, I used to keep crackers by my bed. As soon as u open ur eyes, down one or two and it helps. Well it did for me (sometimes!)

maybe try some lucozade or sports drinks if you can't eat , so you get some sugar into you! 

Hanylou thats a good idea getting an early scan - how exciting you'll get to see your little been soon!!! 

• Options

Aww Hanny sorry to hear you are feeling ill too, is this your first?

thanks for the tips Aussie, I will give that a go! soo lovely you are having them so close together, that's what I want. Not so sure how I would cope with a baby feeling like this though!

xx

• Options

You're welcome Tara :) 

i didn't think intially that I wanted them THIS close but about 3 months ago I so crazy clucky and so did the husband so we just thought well, let's get on with it then haha. He wants 3 kids so I was like- better get a move on cos I don't want to be pregnant again long after I turn 30!

hehe it's hard work and I imagine it's gonna get a lot harder once the belly is big! Especially since my boy is almost walking. God help me :) 

i was walking home today with baby and the pram and I literslly had detour to run to the park to use the loo 😩 And I don't mean to wee or spew. I'm either consto or have the runs there's no inbetween lately!! And then after I was so dizzy and nauseous I thought I was gonna faint the rest of the way haha. Oh the joys! :)

and the acne. i get it on my cheecks when I'm pregnant apparently! Never anytime in my life except last pregnancy and this one! 

• Options

Hi just wanted to say I got my bfp on Saturday and I'm due on 19th February 2018! I'm very excited and also very nervous as I lost a little girl at 22 weeks last May due to her being very poorly and it broke my heart. I am with a new partner now and got caught this month so I'm praying for a healthy baby this time round. 😍 Please can I join this group x 

• Options

Congratulations vw16 on your BFP! So sorry to hear of your loss last year but exciting times ahead.

Yes Tara this is my first (one miscarriage in March this year)!! It's so hard not to get over excited but trying to take each week as it comes :) 

• Options

Hi Vw16, welcome and congratulations! We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your little girl - that's truly heartbreaking, but we would love to wish you the stickiest of beans. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. 

• Options

Hi, 

Just found out on Monday I'm expecting , not sure how to feel as I had miscarriage a few months ago. 

I'm thinking I'm due around 14/15th Feb. 

• Options

Welcome new girls! Wishing you the stickiest of beans!!! 

Guyyyz its nesrly Sunday! Bursting to tell hubby. Not long now. Just have to hold on a little bit longer!  How have I managed to keep it quiet this week I don't even know! Especially when I'm so tired. And im covering up some 'evening' sickness. On the plus side it's stopped me whining lots about all the symptoms haha. 

• Options

Hi LM0408, congratulations on your pregnancy, though we're so sorry to hear of your loss. We remember you from another birth club, so we're so glad you decided to come join this one - wishing you a super sticky bean. 

AussieDea, please make sure you come and tell us how the reveal goes down with your other half - we can't wait to hear all about it! 

• Options

Hey I found out Monday that I'm expecting a little bundle of joy in February (according to my dates!) .. I think I'm around 4 weeks. When did everyone hear off their midwife for the first time? I rang Tuesday and she only works a Friday.. any advice would be great thanks :) 

• Options

Congratulations and welcome Firsttime! Lovely to have you here. We're sure the other girls here will be able to fill you on what to expect with your midwife... 

• Options

Hi first! Good to see someone from 2ww chat over with me 😊.  I just went to docs and they booked me app with midwife. Not until 9wks tho. 

• Options

Hey skittles! Good to see you here too. The docs told me i don't need to go to have an appointment and the midwife will call in due course. I just want a scan date to look forward to lol!! Are you having your scan at 9wks? X

• Options

Hi I went to doctors this week to confirm and I've had a phone call from midw to book first appointment between 8-10 weeks. I missed the call and when I phoned back they were not there so hoping to book on Monday. I have a scan at 7 weeks booked as I'm under a consultant due to complications in my previous pregnancy so I'm hoping every going ok. Hope all you ladies are well

• Options

Hi all, finially this cycle got my bfp this morning.  

I had my 3rd miscarriage in May (no living children).  

I believe I ovulated on 3rd June which gives me a due date of 25th Feb 2018.  I have pcos and longish cycles otherwise first day of last proper bleeding was 15th May when I miscarried at approx 5-6 weeks.  

Cbd gave me 1-2 weeks this morning.  

No symptoms yet, just a bit of heartburn (I had with my 2nd pregnancy too)  but I had put that down to strange eating schedule with Hubby following Ramadan and me eating dinner late with him.  

We told close family and friends last time but have decided not to this time for now.