Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @gg18 I had a teary tantrum yesterday because my smoothie blender wasn't working properly 😅 and there's a point in every evening where I go from being OK to being irritable, like a switch flick, and I just go to bed. I dare say my hormones are all over the place. 
  • Options
    12 and a half week bump.. I’m definitely popping week by week now 🥰 Have only been wearing loose fitting clothing so easy to hide still but thought I’d put a tight vest top on just to see! 
  • Options
    i cried over wendys messing up my cheese burger the other day lol

soooooooooo in need of advice.....my cat scratched my foot today while running by me :( i cleaned it immediately.....my cat is an indoor cat only :(
  • Options
    @GG18 awww poor hubby :) I’m just tired and got back ache today. 

Jeans officially don’t fasten. Feel pregnant today. Hair band did the trick 
  • Options
    @AyeeshaB yay join the bump club <3
  • Options
    glad I’m not the only one then!
  • Options
    officially 16 weeks today 
  • Options
    i cried over wendys messing up my cheese burger the other day lol

soooooooooo in need of advice.....my cat scratched my foot today while running by me :( i cleaned it immediately.....my cat is an indoor cat only :(
    The only worry with cats is their poop. 
  • Options
    Emma63 said:
    Amazing bump picture! Ill update mine on Saturday! 
  • Options
    so i been getting quite a bit of pressure on my cervix and i called my drs office (usually they have u speak to a nurse) and she said it was normal as long as its not consistant, painful, extreme/unbearable, or comes with spotting then its normal.......but y does it not feel normal.....my baby is tiny only the size of a strawberry? how is it causing this much pressure? FTM problems :(
  • Options
    @Catlady220 mine isn't in my service but I've deffo felt lots of pulling and stretching today and yesterday. I wonder if I'm due for a bump growth spurt? I havent eaten as much this week due to the heat so I don't feel as bloated but its deffo been more noticable
  • Options
    @Butsie185 see  mine feels like something is pushing on my cervix from in my uterus :( its starting to scare me.....it happened yesterday n its back today.....i really dont want to go to emergency and find out its nothing tho bc then ill loook dumb

• Options
    I dont think you can ever look dumb. I would rather go to the hospital 100 times and know everything is OK than risk not going once. 

I went a couple of times with J for reduced movement and they were amazing 
  • Options
    Butsie185 said:
    Emma63 said:
    Amazing bump picture! Ill update mine on Saturday! 
    thank you, some days I am smaller haha dpeendinf on what I have eaten x
  • Options
    think I might have an ear infection but don't want to be put on antibiotics 
  • Options
    Timefoebaby2020Timefoebaby2020 Regular
    edited Aug 13, 2020 10:19PM
    Jas2020 said:
    @ChelleH83 thank you I'll look into this. I'm guessing no one else is having the same kind of pain then.

I have started to have this numbing pain, only at left side.. But only in the lower back and left hip. Does not run till the leg. It still seems like sciatic nerve pressing pain.

I also get twinges on lower abdomen and just below it, again only on left, when I turn. This one seems to be round ligament pain, ans is quote common in 2nd trimester. 

• Options
    Ladies, is this bump or I am generally growing fat? This is in the morning. 
    So definitely not a bloat. I am 14+3.

• Options
    @Timefoebaby2020 thanks that's reassuring that someone else is having similar. Mine is down my leg and my knee really hurts. Can barely get up the stairs. Trying to keep as active as I can so I go on a slow walk early morning to walk the dog and then another in the evening. Are there any remedies? Going to call the doctor today.

Also i dont think your growing fat in the photo 😂 I'm sure it's bump growing but also seems like it's trying to poke  out of your trousers. 
  • Options
    @Sophie I can complete relate. My mood is so up and down sometimes 😂
  • Options
    @Jas2020 let me know what the doctor says.
    Unless it is not getting too painful, I am not very concerned. I do some yoga asanas and exercises for lower back and for hips and legs and they make me feel good. So I am going to continue that. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions