Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Heartbeat was perfect and my BP was fine....I got to hear it today .....no scan sadly though but my gender scan will b Sept 14 and that's my next appointment ❤️.....basically told me I'm doing too much n need to slow down
  • Options
    Hey everyone. Noob here. My baba is due 17th Feb. Which would be my step sons and uncles bdays. If baba comes early on 14th it's my anniversary so we'll see. I'm currently 13wks 2days and have had 2 scans so far. I'm lucky to get 1 every month at 20wk aswel so il have many scan pics. It's bcuz of medication I will be tapering off. Had the all clear from my screening. Nice healthy baba on the way. I had a few spotting & bleeding moments at various points but all has eased off since week8 and was normal. Weirdly I'm getting morning sickness now when it's supposed to ease off lol. 
    Got my a cute bump on my frame. Baba will be my first  💞
  • Options
    @KarmaD welcome to the group! Such exciting news, and what a relief to get positive screening results and scans. I'm a first timer too, 15+1 😊 Has the morning sickness only just started for you now? Hope it doesn't last long!
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Yep they said tomorrow I'm officially out of risk zone.....they don't do 12 week scan here if u r low risk but beat was perfect so all was good
  • Options
    Woop woop woken up today and I am officially 12 weeks, feels like such a milestone! 
    Fingers crossed for a great scan on Wednesday and then I can start to relax and enjoy this pregnancy 
  • Options
    Yeah!!! @Butsie185 I’m a few days behind you I’ve got my scan Monday and then hoping I can enjoy it too 
  • Options
    Yeyyy excellent news!! Hope your scans go well ladies 🥰
  • Options
    Yay nearly all over the 12 week mark ☺️ Good luck with the scans.

feel like I’ve popped overnight and bump is looking more like baby 👶🏻 
  • Options

This is mine from today! Deffo didn't show this early last time! 
  • Options
    Butsie185 said:

This is mine from today! Deffo didn't show this early last time! 
    lovely little bump how far are you xx
  • Options
    This was my bump picture :) and also got a journey book to help me get excited and bond without all this worry. it’s so cute need to start enjoying this pregnancy now!! Given mgiven myself a stern telling to haha 
  • Options
    Aww some lovely growing bellies there 😍 and all nearly 12 weeks! That's so exciting. I've got my gender and well being scan 2 weeks today, can't believe it's so soon! I'll be 17+2 by then. I've struggled to relax and enjoy this all so far but I'm starting to give it a big effort and I think that scan will really help. Might look into journals too @AyeeshaB yours is really cute! 
  • Options
    I also have a journal

And if course my bump pics

• Options
    Morning ladies, have woken up feeling really anxious today, i guess this feeling is never going to really leave. 
    My boobs have felt less tender over the last 24 hours and don't appear to be as veiny which is making me worry. Has this happened to anyone else around 12 weeks? 

Only a few more days to wait to know for sure...

• Options
    @Butsie185 I'm sure all is OK. My boobs haven't felt tender at all this pregnancy and I had a healthy little loon spinning around at my scan. It is a fair wait for us and so very anxious time xx
  • Options
    I’ve read that symptoms start to disappear. Not long until Wednesday I’m sure all is ok 
  • Options
    @Butsie185 I remember feeling the same before my 12 week scan. Felt like I had no symptoms but everything was fine
  • Options
    Hey @Butsie185 I woke up feeling the same. My boobs is haven't felt tender for the last 3 days, but I had a scan on monday and it was ok. But I've also been paranoid too. I did hear that tenderness can disappear throughout pregnancy in some people.
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions