Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2019

Replies

• Options

Welcome XLottyx, and congratulations! I had my second at 36 (a while ago now) and you're deffo not too old. Also, hopefully your older kids will be really helpful too? 😉

• Options

Hi danielle 

Thankyou hun. I dunno how helpful they will be they live with their dad i just hope they find the news as exciting as i do 

• Options

Congratulations Lottie! Hope your keeping well! Your defo not too old! Well I hope not I'm nearly 34 we r not far off! Happy n healthy pregnancy to u xx

• Options

Hi everyone, congrats on your bfps!

I found out a week ago that I'm expecting again- this will be my number 6! (2nd with hubby). Bit of a surprise one as we were thinking we were done due to my age (39 this year) and health issues, but if something is meant to be it will find a way I think!

I have an 18 year old son and 3 girls aged 17, 15 and 12 from my first marriage and then my youngest is a little girl who is 18 months. 

Me and hubby are really thrilled but feeling cautious due to my health and having had a mc before having our little one together. Going to be taking each day as it comes. 

My due date is 1st Jan 2019 but ill be expecting a pre Xmas baby as won't be able to go much past 37 weeks.

Symptoms so far are mainly mild nausea, bloating, really tender breasts and the odd crampy/stretchy pains... and of course tiredness!!! Nausea a bit less this time round so im trying to keep positive that maybe it's because its a boy this time and nothing to do with low hormone levels like the time before last...

Anyhow enough from me for now... Looking forward to sharing a happy and healthy 9 months with you all xxxx

• Options

Hi Apricot

Congratulations hun 

I'm having similar symptoms to you although im also full of wind (sorry if tmi) peeing loads and smell of food cooking makes me wanna reach for a bucket as well as other smells i had this with all 3 of my girls so I'm guessing it will be yet another princess lol 

• Options

Apricot0904 - we remember you from another birth club! Welcome back, and what a lovely surprise. 

• Options

Aw thanks xlottyx and Danielle!

Yes, I was part of the due in Nov 16 group!

5+4 today... feels like it's going to be a long wait till the 1st scan! Xxx

• Options

hi ladies I found out 2 days ago I'm PREGNANT due around 20th Jan 2019 although I'm very anxious as I suffer with pcos I'm hoping all goes well congratulations on you all xximage

• Options

Congrats! Will it be your 1st baby? Xxxx

• Options

hi yes and no lol I'm married to a women and we have a baby boy and girl witch she carried iv just turned 30 and with me having pcos thought I would never carry witch I didn't mind with us having two beauties already but the go run some tests seid I was ovulating so I seid what the hell give it ago using the same donor 2 week later BFP so blessed and happy xx

• Options

Wow that's fantastic! How old are your older ones? Are they twins?

My best friend's sister and her wife have been having similar conversations... they have a son from her previous relationship but would love a baby together ☺.

How have you been feeling? Any symptoms yet? Xxx

• Options

Congrats apricot and hopefully! X

• Options

Thank you mrsbridge 😊. How are you today? Xxx

• Options

hi apricot my son is 2 and daughter 9 month so close together lol

the symptoms iv had so far are bad spot outbreak 😐 bad lower back pain spreading to my legs increase discharge sorry tmi dizziness lightheaded migraine iv not got tender bbs in anyway yet or sickness and congratulations to you xx

• Options

Congratulations to all.

I found out last week we're having number 4. We already have a son of 12, daughter 6 and our youngest daughter is 14 months. Edd from last period is 2nd Jan. No symptoms whatsoever apart from the missed period. All the others my boobs felt different, but I'm still bf my youngest at night. Not phoned and registered with our maternity unit yet. Will do that this week. 

• Options

Welcome hopefulyear, lovely to have you here and congratulations! You're going to have such a lovely brood - amazing to have all the babies so close in age too!
    Hi ChelleH83, we remember you! Welcome back, and huge congratulations! 

• Options

thank you Danielle and congratulations chelle xx

• Options

Hi just found out I’m pregnant currently 5weeks. 3 days due 04/01/2019. Came as bit of a surprise as wasn’t trying. Currently have 4 girl she at home. 9 yr, 6 yr, 4 yr, and 2 yr old. I’m a bit anxious this time around I’m getting a lot of period tyep pain in abdomen and back. 

• Options

Hi Sami1990, welcome to MadeForMums and huge congratulations on your surprise! 4 girls already is wonderful. Sorry to hear you're having some pains though, have you registered with your midwife yet?

• Options

I was at doctors today to confirm. I’m booked in with midwife but won’t have first appointment till 4th June. I mentioned to doctor the pains she just said if got any worst or was accompanied by blood come back