Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2022
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2022

1101112131416»

Replies

• Options
    @H27B awww you must be uncomfortable now… and counting the days. Do you feel pretty organised? Or as organised as you can be? Will your midwife offer you a sweep if you get to next week and nothing is happening xx
  • Options
    I'm due January 24th and I'm 37 weeks and 5 days, as of December 29th I had a growth scan at 36 weeks and she was measuring 34 weeks and 5 days 5lbs 2oz at the time, they said no further scans were necessary, but I'm just sure she is small. (: I hope everyone has a healthy delivery! 
  • Options
    @Thirdbabymaybe I am definitely organised there’s nothing I haven’t got sorted so I’m literally just waiting on him deciding to arrive now haha! I think so yes my next app is Wednesday and she will discuss induction and sweeps then but hopefully that’s not needed! 

@Jaydenl42 ahh it’s good you got to see her again and you know they think everything is fine! Hopefully she comes on time for you! I’m so worried about his weight everyone around me is having 10 pound baby’s at the minute 🙈
  • Options
    @H27B not sure if you have it for when you come home but I swear by arnica capsules. I’ve used them
    all 3 pregnancies and c sections. And any surgery. I’ve had breast surgery 3 times for a few problems and they really help with bruising and herbal. Maybe worth a wee Amazon order if u haven’t already? Just trying to think what I found useful for me for feeling better as everyone always thinks of all the million and one baby items don’t we and we forget about our own bodies… also I’ve been taking since birth the well woman post preg vitamins. They help with tiredness and host of other things. Xxx
  • Options
    Good morning! Our little one decided to arrive on the 7th! We ended up having a c section as cervix was not ready and after a previous c section induction doesn’t really work, but comparing to last time this time it was really relaxing and slow! 😅 I think they took their time to fix the rush from previous time and hopefully this time recovery will be less painful. Baby is fine but she had to have some phototherapy so we had to stay longer in the hospital until levels are fine. Hopefully we will be going home tomorrow. 
  • Options
    @Thirdbabymaybe ahh that’s really helpful thank you I will definitely have a look at them! You’re right we 100% forget about ourselves, I will definitely get some post birth vitamins too! @adunkleyce ahh congratulations on your little one! Glad you are both doing well ☺️☺️
  • Options
    Hi all, I had my little one on the 17th at 00.37am weighing 6lb 2oz after an induction for his growth on the 14th jan.

he’s doing really well, his name is Roman Thomas Frankie 🥰 hope you are all okay. 

• Options
    Hello! Does anyone know a rough estimate on how long after they lose their mucus plug when contractions and labor starts? I'm due Monday and I just lost my mucus plug, I haven't dropped, I haven't had any contractions during this pregnancy or even Braxton Hicks, I'll have to talk about being induced on Tuesday if she isn't here by then, and get an ultrasound to check my fluid. Just curious how it was for everyone (: