Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 5

Replies

• Options

Just booked it. I'm scared lol. Hope I don't feel ill after its my birthday weekend :( 

• Options

My doctors only does it from 28 weeks onwards so I've got myself done. It's one less thing to have to think about. 

• Options

Well done claire- I felt pants for a day or two and more tired than normal but that could have been anything!

hopefully the only effect it will have is a positive one for baby :)

• Options

mine too my doctors said straight away u have to be over 28 weeks and asked how far I was. they have another vaccine for it at 2 months old hate it when they get their jabs it makes me want to cry. One time he was asleep and they done it and he woke up crying and another time he was smiling his little heart out at the nurse and she jabbed him with the needle and made him cry, I felt so bad :( xx 

• Options

Oh no, bless him!

i was just so lucky with my daughter, she didn't flinch at any of them until she was older, maybe 12 months or 2years! She will need somemkore when we go on honeymoon at the end of the year and I'm dreading taking her for those ones more than than the baby!!!! 

• Options

I have my whooping cough jab tomorrow 😪 Hope I'm not Ill over the weekend!

Anyone else feel like their ribs are slowly crushing? I constantly have a foot pressing right where my ribs end. every so often k get a jab and it's so uncomfortable! 

• Options

I gettin mine 2moro as well my midwife told me there not do it before 28 weeks I am 29 weeks 2moro I missed so much chat 2day you have all been busy z

• Options

My son cried at his injections but didn't bother me he had to have them done. I had to take my nieces and nephews cuz my sisters cudnt see them have it done ha think it's working in education I'm quite tough like that ha. 

Min not gonna lie ladies I feel like pants lethargic aching arm is sore got a nice red lump to top it off. Hope you all feel ok when have it done but looking like its a side effect although the nurse didnt say anything to me When had it done I just realised myself when got up for a wee at 3 this morning n thought ooh I don't feel the best x

• Options

My arm ached loads after as well, It was too sore  sleep on!! Few days on though and I can't feel anything now so hopefully yours will pass by just as quickly. 

• Options

Got mine booked for tomorrow. Always have a sore arm after any jab but have had to have so many over the last few years I'm a pro now so nasty is getting near me! 😜

• Options

I hope so flossyflossy my oh is on lates so I'm at work all day then got to get son from school and occupy him n all I wanna do is go sleep. Sitting here now cud just close my eyes x

• Options

Looks like a few of us gettin it done 2moro how many nappys does everybody have I got 337 nappys 🙈🙈🙈🙈 hubby said that's enough I like it not its not x

• Options

Hahaha, jwebster, you make me laugh!! I think you could have a million and you'd still want more!!  We have a couple of packs of size 1's and randomly two packs of size 3's but no size 2's yet. I do intend on getting a pack or two more 1's and some 2's as well I just haven't yet!

i need to be getting stuff for my hospital bag and sorting the nursery out before I worry about more nappies 🙈

• Options

I've just got 2 packs of nappies. I dont want to buy too much stuff so I can go out and buy stuff when he's here. I'll need an excuse to go places lol. How many nappies do they go through a day X 

• Options

I bought two packs of first size as I plan on being out and about after a few days and if Im not we're about 5 mins from 3 supermarkets Xx

• Options

Haha flossyflossy I have total ocd I think it cause I due in summer hoilday my Wee girl does do shopping so I want have enough 2 do is till there go back school middle of Aug so I just going walks out that not shopping I not got any milk yet I need get that soon xxx

• Options

I was thinking the similar as u with my son and husband as both will be off and they both hate shopping! Hubby doesn't mind a trip to tescos on his own though, he often goes and brings back random stuff we don't need, bless him.. at least one of the days I can be like I NEED to go to mothercare and that can be a day out, they have a children's play area and I can sit in costas and drink coffee while husband watches him haha... Ahh bliss :) 

how will u get on with your little girl's wheelchair and the pram will hubby be off work for a while X 

• Options

I'm not thinking about baby and jabs yet. I'm thinking I'll take your sister approach K85m and get my sister to go with me or my husband can do it. I'm not keen on see. 

Are any of you ladies suffering with hay fever? have you found anything that helps? im trying to aviod going out side but soon as I open my window it hits me.

• Options

I got my ex MIL to go with me once and then the rest just went on my own.

there is a high pollen count atm I don't get hayfever but have been getting a bit stuffy. X 

• Options

imageThink I going order this swing for Wee man hubby off 2 weeks if I go late the kids be nearly back at school by time Wee man here we don't get out much with our Wee girl she hates the public 2 noise for her x