Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 5

Replies

• Options

My sister in law was saying I was glowing but I just wear make up lol! I actually had some energy after 12 weeks and now its dwindling now so no longer have any haha X 

• Options

I know I keep waiting for the glowing our burst of energy lol do t see it cumming now still can't believe I am 29 weeks 2day x

• Options

Morning All just had my whooping jab and 30 week check!

i asked about the centile chart today in regard of babies size. She said when thy use the tape measure it tells them ur size of your uterus not size of baby.

who knows what size this baby is going to be as at my scan at 28 weeks he measured at 2lb6 (29th centile) and today they measured me at above the 90th centile! 

So confusing! 

• Options

my midwife mersurce me last week but I was measured 2 weeks ahead but she said it wasn't right as I had a scan few days before Wee man only 2lbs 4oz she said the scan gives better than wat there measure at than when she went on about my baby been small x

• Options

Maybe it's my extra 'cudliness' as my consultant out it 😂

• Options

Yeah I cant believe I am 30 weeks today only 10 weeks until due date! You might have been a bit bloated Shoona haha.he hasnt been moving as much lately maybe being lazy X 

• Options

I know can't believe I only got 11 weeks 2 go sumtimes my wee guy lazy sum days really active xz 

• Options

Just had jag did anybody think it was nippy x

• Options

Shoonawikwik my midwife told me it was due to my bmi so I said its cuz I'm fat n she said not in so many words ha 

yes Jwebster it stung me and I'm used to having them with my b12 but it stung. Not been able to ly on my arm to 2 nights. I do feel better today though x

• Options

Hey girls really dont know how to feel. Ive recieved a phone call today from doctors recptionist, regardding my blood sample i had done at hospital for slapped cheek syndrome. She wants me to come in today at 4.20 to discuss my options. Im guessing this means i have it as she would of said i dont other wise. 

My other half is working away this week up north so not  a small drive now going to have to go alone 😭😭😭 so scared

• Options

hope everything goes ok I'm sure it will all be fine and baby is ok is there anyone else u can ask to go with u X 

• Options

Hope everything goes ok 2day at Drs xxx

• Options

imageMy boy name charm for his pram I love it x

• Options

imageMy boy pram charm 

• Options

Oh no, hope all is OK Mumma.
    They do like to scare us... I think Drs and MWs have very little "bedside manner" these days.
    They called me a week after my booking in and said I had an infection... the way the MW spoke I thought I had an STI or something! image It wasn't, it was a UTI and it cleared up without anti-Bs too.
    Then I had the 28 week blood test and it came back that I had enlarged red blood cells but they didn't tell me that at first, the Dr just told a receptionist to ring me and tell me I needed to have a blood test and stop drinking alcohol! Uh... I haven't touched a drop since I conceived!!
    I rang the Dr & she then told me about the enlarged red blood cells which can be due to alcohol intake (not in my case) or a B12 deficiency - which is much more likely. So since then I've been taking folate & B12 supplements daily.
    Honestly though, the way they are all cryptic and the way they word stuff it makes you fearful without cause half the time.

But, hope all is OK & they are just being overly dramatic. Good luck at the Drs x

• Options

Wat was 2 do with your bmi k85m x

• Options

To be fair my belly was measuring dead on the right week and my BMI is overweight maybe obese I can't remember lol. Sometimes it's sticks right out and other times it's nice and small. xx 

• Options

My bmi has me obese as well midwife told me not bother with wat I measure at just go with scans as I still a few get x

• Options

BMI is a load of crap I don't even believe in it. My clothes are like size 12-14 and they say I'm obese. And how many normal sized kids do they send letters to saying they're underweight or obese? load of rubbish. I'd never let my kid participate in that healthy weight scheme. A health visitor told someone I know she needed to put her baby on a diet how ridiculous X 

• Options

Pheonix I saw this and thought of you, this is blatantly what would happen to me everytime lol