Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2021

Replies

• Options
    @ginajolly90 i dnt even kno how i reach 15weeks but girl its been a slooooow one hahaha , thank God frm u reach 12weeks u can stop worry.  Dont worry u have reached the safe space.Yeah hun its both mine n my husband first child omg feels sooo unreal 🙈
  • Options
    @Ashwee2428 Im sure you will be fine!!! Just keep occupied, drink plenty of water so you can see bby more clearer on the scan. X
  • Options
    @Ashwee2428 wow they are really keeping you waiting tomorrow!! I'm sure everything will be fine ❤️

@MumTobe2021 I'm sorry it's felt so slow!!! That is rubbish. I think it's the fear making time feel like it's going backwards 😂 You're right, my last week in the first trimester ❤️

Where in the world are you ladies? I'm near Leeds in West Yorkshire 👍
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 i bet its been slow for you too? Im just happy bby is healthy n we doing good. I live in South london. Ohh west yorkshire, i have family in huddersfield
  • Options
    @MumTobe2021 think when I was off work the time went slowly, but I also didn't have any stress, so that kind of helped despite the slowness...if that makes sense? I'm sure the next five days until my scan will drag though!! I'm from Huddersfield originally, small world. 😊😊
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 it will defoo drag but dw everything will be perfect. Wooow very small world. Im getting an extra scan this month, im paying privately to found out the gender
  • Options
    @Ashwee2428 10 minutes to go!!! Let us know how it goes ❤️

@MumTobe2021 I definitely understand the private scan to find out the gender...we are wondering about doing that as well, since we want to find out the gender but at present dh wouldn't be allowed to attend the NHS anomaly scan. Is that your reasoning also? Can't believe you'll know before Christmas this is so damn exciting. ❤️
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 me too! Yes this is my first so I don’t know what to expect! It felt like it took so long to reach 12 weeks but the last three weeks have flown!

@Ashwee2428 looking forward to the update! Hope all goes well xx

I am living in Singapore at the moment but originally from Ireland! That’s why I look like I’m slow at replying but it’s just the time difference! It’s nice that I wake up and get to read lots of messages each day but then sometimes I can’t keep up 😂 
  • Options
    Ooooohhh @Elsie1 and @MumTobe2021 both first time mums, this is exciting!! 

I'm glad time started speeding up for you @Elsie1, it'll be nice to race towards the anomaly scan!! Do you have scans at the same time as here in the UK out in Singapore (12 and 20 weeks)? Also, exciting times being in Singapore, what do you do out there? Has it been hard this year being unable to go home (I'm guessing anyway!)? I used to live in Germany and I love listening to stories of people who move away from home. I think it's a special experience. :)
  • Options
    Ashwee2428Ashwee2428 Regular
    edited Dec 10, 2020 8:21PM
    right girls I hope your all sitting down!! 

I’m actually a may mummy due 24th may, it’s a little girl. 

I knew I was further than my last bleed, they think it was twins and I lost one resulting in my bleed which lasted 7 days. I can’t cope with all this news. Just glad baby is well moving around happy as Larry but it does mean I’m too far for the tests. I could have the downs test but nothing else. Midwife said baby looks very healthy tho and the other 2 would be ruled out! 

I’m in Sunderland. My partner could only come in for the scan then had to leave. My head it a twirl at the minute! Xxxx
  • Options

My partners family call the youngest the egg hence the egg thing xxx
  • Options
    @Ashwee2428 that's amazing news, congratulations!!! So you're actually...17 weeks? That's an amazing jump to make, five weeks of stress just disappeared ahaha. Fantastic news anyway 😍😍😍❤️
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 this pregnancy seems to be flying haha. I’m 16 + 2 I just can’t get my head round it. I was meant to start aspirin at 12 weeks and I’ve still been taking folic acid haha. My son was due 2nd June 2017 but I actually had him on the 11th may 2017 due to problems so I’ll have 2 may babies!!! Argh!!! Xxx
  • Options
    Oh wow @Ashwee2428 maybe they will end up having the same birthday?! I hope it's not too much of a problem that you are only starting on your aspirin now. I should have said before also (apologies) I'm sorry for the loss of twin 2 😔😔 I also had an early twin loss in this pregnancy at five and a half weeks and even though there is still one healthy baby, there is still sadness for what is lost (however early!!) Xx
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 oh gosh I’m not sure my little boy would be too happy especially with a girl haha. I have to take it as my placenta failed really early with my little boy so they are hoping the aspirin will help the blood flow and keep my placenta healthy. I can’t be sure I lost a twin but they think it’s very plausible due to my bleed and being 4 weeks out. I just knew as the month they thought I fell pregnant me and my partner only BD a max of 5 times nowhere near O. 

I feel sad that there was meant to be 2 but also glad I’ve got one healthy one. Which is more than I could ask for. But I’ll still think about what could have been. Midwife thinks I’ll feel her soon as my bump is small for how far I am but I was thinking I was huge for 12 weeks lol. I can’t sleep I’m just full of excitement. 

We had a name picked for a boy and nothing for a girl typical haha xxxxx
  • Options
    @Ashwee2428 ah ok, well at least baby girl looks healthy and hopefully the aspirin will help into the future 😍😍 All of the above melted my little heart ❤️❤️❤️ I'm not surprised you're excited!! What lovely news just before Christmas! I totally understand the name thing...boys names seem easier! Although my dh is much harder to pleaae than me so maybe both sexes will be equally difficult 😂🙈 Xx
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 I do hope so. My mum said don’t buy anything until 20 weeks incase it is a boy hiding himself haha.  

Oh my other half finds something against every name I pick. He’s chosen Cadie but I don’t like it. I’ve said Heidi or billie I’m sure we will find one we can settle on. Where as with my son his name was picked from day one xxxx
  • Options
    @Ashwee2428 my husband is the same, any name i pick he doesnt like lool
  • Options
    Ahaha @Ashwee2428 and @MumTobe2021 my dh is exactly the same...I don't think naming the baby will be easy!

Happy Friday everybody :) 
  • Options
    hello everyone! 

sorry i went straight quiet it’s been so busy! 

Glad everyone is doing well! 

I’ve not even thought of names yet me and my oh have decided to not find out the sex of our baby! is anyone else not finding out?? 

Also the past few days i’ve felt my stomach is very empty like it’s gone flat i just don’t feel anything anyone else had this? 

much love x