Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Ah congrats tayto! 💕

Am I still the only one on team blue 💙?

• Options

I think so Kara 😁💙

• Options

Am I right in thinking (so far) those of us who've found out will have one of each?! 

Anyone going to the Baby Show in London this weekend? MFM are sponsoring it - am lucky forward to trying out a few double buggies.

Anyone got any other plans? I have an all day scrapbooking crop tomorrow and then going to see Ellie Taylor (comedian) in the next town tomorow night so flat out busy!

hope everyone is well x

• Options

Congrats tayto 💗 Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned. 

We've finally exchanged contracts and had moving date confirmed as next Friday so it's all systems go for packing here. My scan is next friday too though so going to maybe see if I can get a cancellation for another day. 

Little one has been on a bit of a sleep strike too so barely functioning atm.  How's everyone else doing? 

• Options

Aww congrats on team pink! I’m still waiting to find out, 6 days to go! My gut instinct is I’m going to be team blue but I don’t want to set on it, I’m happy with either but something is telling me I’m having a boy! 

i have been having awful nightmares about my pregnancy and I’m waking up upset. Last night I had a nightmare that I had bled and something was wrong with the baby and my partner had to actually wake me up because I was squirming in my sleep. But I know baby is okay so I don’t know why I’m dreaming that, I think with having bleeding after bowel movements may have triggered it! But other than that I’m okay. I have experienced the odd twinge and pain at work yesterday so I definitely think it was baby ❤️❤️

• Options

I think you’re right tayto. Those Of us who know Will have 1 of each. How lovely. 💕💙

aww Roo sorry to hear you’re having nightmares. It’s probably because your worried subconsciously that something might go wrong so your mind focused on this at night. I hope it stops for you soon. 

Congrats on your moving date dinky. I’ve just spent the day helping My sister in law move into her new home. I’m exhausted now even though I didn’t do much as couldn’t lift anything heavy. Been on my feet all day though.

• Options

Ahh congratulations Tayto! One of each, how lovely. I’m still remaining team 💛 for now though my gut instinct says 💙. 21 weeks today! 🤗 

• Options

Morning ladies - how is everyone? 

Dinky - congrats on the moving date - any luck with getting the scan moved?

Roo - I have those nightmares too - I had them last time too. Unfortunately, it's just the hormones. They will go away, I promise. I try to do some relaxation and breathing before bedtime so I'm a bit more restful.

Thanks everyone for the congrats. We got her another outfit at the baby show yesterday but we managed to lose F's shoe and I don't know who to contact to see if it was found. They were his first shoes so I'm absolutely gutted! image

• Options

maybe it’s a idea to call the venue the show was held at tayto? Maybe they have a lost and found box. I hope someone handed it in for you nothing worse than loosing something that has memories attached. 

I don’t seam to be suffering from nightmare but my dreams have become a lot more vivid and I’m started to get a little confused if it was something I did or just happened in a dream. Baby brain has really taken over I almost put the box of cat food in the fridge the other day and the soap on my bed side table doh! 

However I keep getting this weird feeling that something is wrong as I dobt think I’ve felt baby move to be honest I don’t think ive ever really known what the sensation feels like. I wondered if baby may have moved in to a position thats difficult for me to feel as the only sensation I constantly I get is a pressure on my bladder but when I go to the loo I don’t need to go. after reading blogs about week to week development saying I should be feeling baby more than before it always comes to mind about silent miscarriage. Our 20 week scan is 2 weeks Thursday and I’m really nervous about going. It’s so frustrating not to be able to enjoy this time more.

on the plus we had our down screening back and we have a 1 in 7102 chance which isn’t amazing.

sorry to put a damper on this mornings thread ladies hope your all having a good day xxxx

• Options

Sorry that was supposed to have been sent this morning 

• Options

Aww tayto what a shame about the shoe! Deffo worth a call to the venue, you never know! 

MrsP have you not felt baby move at all yet or has it just stopped? It’s still ok not to feel baby at all at this point that’s why they don’t advise counting kicks just yet. Have you got a home Doppler just to reassure you? I’m sure all is fine but I know that’s easier said and it’s so easy to worry. If I’m ever worried I find a fizzy drink works well, he tends to move after 10 mins of having one.

• Options

Good evening ladies! 

Half term in London so took my boy swimming with me today 😁 It's doing wonders for keeping the old figure in check haha! 

Decided to stick with my lovely local pub/restaurant for my baby shower. My dress came this morning too. Absolutely love it and loving the big baby belly now! 💜 

It is a maternity dress so plenty of room for an even bigger belly in 3 months time when I have the baby shower! 🎉👶🏻

Oh tayto I HATE losing things, have you tried calling the venue? They should have lost and found especially at a baby event! I wanted to go too but OH wanted to do OT this weekend 😕 

Mrsp, I had those feelings just before my 20 week scan too. Ive read it's normal to be concerned and worry about the health of your bub. If it helps my friends baby had a 1 in 14 chance of Downs, she stressed herself out the remainder of her pregnancy for him to be born absolutely "normal". And with regards to movements, she also didn't feel any real regular movement until 20 weeks +. I hope these next 2 weeks fly round for you 😘

• Options

Thanks ladies. I don’t have a home doppler as I’ve heard to many horror sprouted and it’s just another way for me to stress myself out over. As I’m not really sure what movemnts I’m looking for I’m not sure if I’ve felt any ore bot. I thought I did last night got this tickling sensation kind of like butterflies just below my belly button but thought it could have been me. Nothing seams to bring in baby’s movements at the moment. I’m just hopeing that it’s just as we’re still new to this. I know as soon as I go for this scan and I see our little bub all happy and relaxing it’ll put my mind at easy but I think I’m gonna mention it to my midwife again in December as it seams that I can’t shake this feeling. 

Im trying to stay possessive so to help we places the deposit on the pram we wanted and we’ve finally decided on a girls name. We also decided on how we’d tell my family the sex so currently I’m busy making booties in both blue and pink ready for the big reveal 😊 

cuye dress elexox you look fab in it 😊

• Options

Thank you MrsP. The movements won't be long now 😊 Who's 20 week scan is next? Eeeeek I wonder who else will be team blue with Kara 🙉💙🎉 

Nesting is kicking in really hard for me now. I just want to get the cot up and baby's side of the room sorted but my OH says it's too early to start moving things round 😩 He's trying to get me to wait until 30 weeks. Just 9 more weeks to go then 🙄😂 

Who else is exciting for Black Friday? Hopefully going to catch some mega deals on some of the big/more pricey items! 

• Options

Omg guys I’ve just had my scan!! 

IM TEAM BLUE 💙💙💙💙 

im so over the moon. Everything is perfect with him too which is great. 😁

little baby Lawrence 😊😊😊😍😍😍

• Options

THATS amazing ladies I can’t wait for my can now 2 weeks Thursday eek. I have a funny feeling we’re team pink but I am happy either way lol 😊 

• Options

Oh yay chels your team 💙 with me! Cute name too. OH won’t let me have Oliver so I think we have decided on Jude. 

Elexox u look fab in that dress! I’m on the hunt for a maternity dress myself as it’s my bday next month so out with friends and thought it could be used over the festive period too.

my 20 week scan is 8 days now so think I might be next. Hope all is well with bubs 

• Options

Congratulations on team blue!!! 

Its been a mental week for us this week so I’m sorry for been away, we have just found out that our offers been accepted and we have BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE!!! It’s literally incredible and we’re sooooo excited to move!!! 

My gender scan is Thursday!!!!!!! Only tomorrow to get through, roll on 10.30 on Thursday!!! I seem to think boy! 

I felt baby kick from the outside from last night, I felt bubbles and put my hand on my tummy and felt a kick on my palm. What. A. Week!!! 

• Options

THATs awesome toon the new house and the kick. I wasn’t sure if I Flo one last night or weather it wasn’t just my tummy bubbleing. I would like to think it’s baby. Every time I think I’ve felt baby move my oh puts his hand in my tummy he’s so keen to feel the little one move bless him.

I think I’m one of the last to have my scan lol 😞 but it’ll be worth the wait 

• Options

AH wow how exciting Roo! Congrats on the new house. When do you think you’ll move in?

Cant wait to hear from you after your scan tomorrow 💙💕

Aww mrsP I bet it is baby. My OH hasn’t felt baby yet either. Every time I get Him to touch my belly baby stops moving! Typical! 

Ive been busy writing a list of all the things we need for baby. I thought I didn’t need alot as reusing a lot of our daughters but I suddenly feel a little overwhelmed, especially with Xmas coming!