Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    I'll keep waiting patiently, lol. I've definitely felt squashed sometimes. 

@KirstyMummyToBe2019 that sounds awful. I'm so sorry for you. I'm sure you've heard it will all be worth it a million times.

I haven't put on more than a couple of pounds but feel much bigger in myself. Bump has literally popped this week.
  • Options
    I'm at work today and my baby is going mental lol all day. I havnt felt this one as much as I have today. I think its because I have a cough. He/she is getting annoyed haha. Does anyone have any recommendations for a chesty cough? I've had it for a few days now and I've been doing the usual honey and lemon and steam and vicks but I feel so rough today x
  • Options
    Yeah every person says the same thing, I've lost weight since being pregnant so will be speaking to midwife tomorrow.
  • Options
    @KirstyMummyToBe2019 I wouldn’t worry about losing weight, I’m 22+2 and I lost 7 lbs and only just back to starting weight. Midwife told me not to worry about it as I’m eating well. I thankfully wasn’t sick too much, just major food aversions and couldn’t eat much. My appetite is back now and just this week I’ve started to get a bump. Hope your midwife appointment goes well x 
  • Options
    Hope it goes well Kirsty. 

Poor you Nicola. Maybe pop to your GP and make sure its not turned into a chest infection.
  • Options
    Hope eveyone is ok 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, if you have a toddler already, we’re giving away a brand new LeapFrog Count Along Till, (as in pic below). If you’d like to be in with the chance of winning it, find the thread on Latest Discussions, and just post a reply on that thread saying who you would give it too. That’s it! 
  • Options
    All good here @Charliemurphy. How are you? 

I still haven't felt movement yet and I'm 22 weeks tomorrow. I know the baby is fine. I've seen them move in scans, sucking their fingers and drinking fluid. Getting impatient though haha. 
  • Options
    @kayleigh I didn't feel anything till day before I was 25 weeks pregnant. Do you have an anterior placenta? 
  • Options
    We are all ok here. 
  • Options
    Anyone know of some good books out there to read to prepare you for the baby when they're here? I've read a lot on pregnancy and birth but I need to know more about postnatal. The classes in my area are non existent so looking to do research myself instead x
  • Options
    @Kinny90 I'm just reading stuff online and watching YouTube videos where they tell you warts and all of what to expect. 
  • Options
    No but I'd be interested too. I think i would like to get Holly Willoughby's book.

Finally finding out the gender today at 3pm as they couldn't tell two weeks ago. I'm so happy today x
  • Options
    @MrsS35 thank you for making ne feel better about not feeling movement yet. No, my placenta is above the baby. 
  • Options
    I got the holly Willoughby book with my last baby. It was great I would highly recconend it. Good luck today @KayleighA hopefully you can find. X
  • Options
    Reccomend lol
  • Options
    Thanks Nicola, I'll order it!

Baby was still being a cheeky monkey so we're sticking at yellow at the moment. Another scan by the doctor in a couple of weeks to try and see the gender and chambers of the heart. 
  • Options
    Oh @KayleighA bless you. I was gonna say earlier but I didnt wanna jinx it for you but my sister had the same problem. She wanted to find out but baby wanted to keep the sex anonymous lol. X
  • Options
    Haha how funny! 
  • Options
    Thanks! I'll look into getting Holly's book 👍 xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions