Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2019

Replies

• Options

Great thank you. How far are you cheyc? If I am pregnant I will be 4 weeks and 4 days. I’m just confused with the tests and the bloods may put my mind at rest lol.

• Options

Stuzy,

Good luck for the scan!!! Let us know how it went. I'll be having mine in 2 days and can't wait. 

• Options

Loza1234- I am 4 weeks and 1 day but its evening here so almost 4 weeks and 2 days haha!! I'm in Australia. Can't wait to get my bloods back. I'm still weeing on cheap pregnancy tests because I feel totally normal aside from slight cramping so I'm super paranoid! 

• Options

Cheyc- yeah I have the cramping too I feel sick on and off throughout the day and tiredness as well as some backache. I’m really paranoid too, are all yours coming back positive? I’ve booked in for bloods today 

• Options

I have no nausea but I definitely have back aches!!! My back was aching all day today. Ugh! Let me know how you go!

• Options

Cramps have started and my back was hurting all day yesterday too.. starting a bit now too. I’ll let you know how I get on a docs 😊 are all your tests coming back positive?

• Options

Yeah haven't had any negatives 😊

• Options

I’ve had 2 negatives and 3 positives and the negatives are both after my period was due.. so I’m a bit confused lol see what the bloods say I’m night a few more tests and try them at the weekend 

• Options

Hmmm..that happens with chemical pregnancies but having said that EVERYONE is so different. You arent out until AF shows girlfriend so stay positive xx 

• Options

That’s true. I am 4 days late on period and I am normally really regular on the dot! So I’m trying to keep my head up and see what the doctors come back with 😊 thank you!!! 

• Options

loza1234,

were all the tests from the same brand? some have different detection limits and your hcg level might hasn't risen enough yet. 

• Options

Yeah that too!! First response detect 6.5mlu (which is ssooooo sensitive) where as clear blue and doctors preg tests detect 25mlu (I still get kind of faint ones on the 25mlu - I'll take a photo and show you) x

• Options

Yeah Clear Blue. I was due on on Saturday, I took 2 on Friday morning they bith said ‘pregnant 1-2 ’ I did another Saturday morning and it said the same. I missed my period Saturday so I did another clear blue on Sunday and it said ’not pregnant‘ still haven’t come on my period so I am 4 days late when normally I am very regular on the day said 

• Options

Okay so the top one is a cheap ebay test that tests 25mlu which is from today. The bottom pic are my two first response test from Saturday which test 6.5mlu and the digital tests 25mlu and that is from last night. (1-2 weeks means 1-2 weeks since conception so 4 weeks pregnant). Hope this helps you xx image

• Options

imageAre these tests better than the clear blue ones? I might get a few and see if they work any better 

• Options

Clear Blue tests 25mlu, First Response tests 6.5mlu. I'm unsure where you are but in Australia First Response are the most sensitive pregnancy tests on the market - they're even more sensitive than the doctors pregnancy tests. 

• Options

Loza, they are not better but more sensitive.

Definitely try a first response, its so accurate and sensitive.

Clearblue is also very accurate but as cheyc said it detects >25mIU/ml.

Maybe when you took negative clearblue you had a lot of water which means diluted wee and less hormone. 

Don't drink water and wait for 2-3 hrs and do a first response. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Good luck and let us know!!

• Options

I will go get some of those and try them. I will let you know how it all goes today at the doctors too! Hopefully it will work! I’m in England Cheyc so i think they do them at boots I will have a look for them and try them. Thank you girls 😁

• Options

Yep, definitely get them and also have a blood test at docs! Keep us posted! X

• Options

Got my bloods booked today so I’ll see how they do. I’ll do the test today too. I’ll keep you posted thank you! Xx