Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2022
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2022

14567810»

Replies

• Options
    Hi ladies, how are you all doing? Any of you have your babies yet? We welcomed our baby girl Orla into the world on 26th April at 9.52pm she weighed 5lb8oz
    hops you are all well
  • Options
    Morning! I'm in early stages of labour still since Thursday 🙈 driving me mental but was the same with my first! Congratulations! How early was she? X
  • Options
    Aww good luck @Char09 hope your Labour isn’t too long! I was induced at 38 weeks xxx
  • Options
    No baby here yet 🥲 due Wednesday so hoping he makes his appearance soon!!
    congratulations @Pinkypie ❤️
    @Char09  xx
  • Options
    Well our boy made his appearance today the day before his due date! Born at 12:26 at 8lb 9oz ❤️
  • Options
    Congratulations @Claire1234939
    aww big baby! Such lovely news!! Has he got a name? Hope it all went well xxx
  • Options
    Oh yes a big boy 🤣 his name is Archie ❤️
  • Options
    @Claire1234939 Aww lovely name! Are you both home now? X
  • Options
    @Pinkypie no not yet had abit of trouble with his breathing when he first came out so will be here until tomorrow atleast to monitor him but he is fine xx
  • Options
    @Claire1234939 Glad he is doing well, must have been scary for you. Hope you are home soon. I hated staying in hospital x
  • Options
    I had a baby!! Freddie arrived on his due date! We are so in love! Hope your all doing okay? X
  • Options
    awww massive congratulations @Char09 enjoy all the precious moments with Freddie! Hope it all went well for you.
    We are doing good, but exhausted from the lack of sleep 😂 she’s so worth it though.
  • Options
    Thank you @Pinkypie I was incredibly lucky and had another very quick straight forward labour once it got going which I’m so thankful for 🙏 just trying to navigate parenting with a newborn and 14 month old 🙈 ohh sleep deprivation is the devil! Does get better though! How old is your little one now? How long does she do between feeds? Xx