Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Not a bad price at all mine was £129 down to £99. Suppose to get more pics some bigger printed ones videos little pressie & longer scan with an gender confirmation growth check & free rescan if baby isn’t playing ball.

aww I can see what you mean between the quality did you go to the same clinic as before? He looks so cute still though those little cheeks!! 😍 can you not ask for a rescan if you wasn’t entirely happy? @Rainbows01
  • Options
    @teeteee yours sounds really inclusive. Who is the company? Mine was window to the womb. 

Ahhh I'm happy enough 😊 we just spent a really long time taking photos of the umbilical cord. Just wished I'd done the star jumps sooner for more better pictures! But I suspect what we got in the end was the best we were going to get! 

Can't stop staring at him 😅🙈
  • Options
    @Rainbows01 ahh look at him. I can still clearly see his face though. Little cutie. 

Im defo with you all on the big knickers. I did start with buying just much bigger french knickers. But nope. Back in my mat pants and they are the best. These are amazon and they are low ones but mega comfy. I’ve got over Bump ones to but I wore those more when I was post partum. 

Sister in laws wedding tomo and I’m dreading wearing heals. My feet have been soooo sore and my SPD is getting pretty bad. 

Love the name Sofia Grace of course. Beautiful. 

My friend had her scan today. It’s defo a boy.  That’s Bella la husband sorted. 

Grace was 7lb1.5 but 4 weeks early. So they classed her big for gestational age. Still tiny though 🥰
  • Options
    I’ve heard of window to the womb. I use a company called peek a baby they only have a few clinics one in London two now in Birmingham. As were always in London mainly weekends as all our family still live there we use the London one. Really nice company hoping I have a great experience on our 4D this time too. I can imagine you sitting staring at him I used to re watch the dvd over & over with kady 🤣 

@w@WLJ Wow that is a big size being so early 😍 my first was a week late & weighed 7lb 14oz wonder what her weight would of been had you have gone to term 🙈 

• Options

Lovely day for the wedding. 

Haha yeah @teeteee Could you imagine. Midwife said about 8lb but I think more x
  • Options
    No, no growth check, just a 'well-being' check plus 4D. I managed to get it for £79 instead of £139, so that was quite a saving! 

I wasn't as impressed this time round as the images weren't as clear as Zach's - I'll show you what I mean - and most of the time he had his cord in front of his face 🤦‍♀️ but after some star jumps and squats, it moved a little and we could finally see his face a bit better! Here he is!

Ncaaaw, he looks so much like big bro, so cute 😍 
  • Options
    WLJ said:

Lovely day for the wedding. 

Haha yeah @teeteee Could you imagine. Midwife said about 8lb but I think more x
    You look gorgeous! 
    Has th Covid restrictions been lifted? I'm thinking if you can have weddings that side, you can also have baby showers (YAY!)
  • Options
    hi ladies
    Hope everyone is good!
    Still no electricity (going to week 5😔)
    Anyway... we had gone for another scan at 24weeks, that's when we found out th gender is uncertain because of baby's position, was a little dissapointed, still hoping its a girl but I guess time will tell, decided to focus on th important things like babys health.
  • Options
    has anyone started on their birth plan? We're 28weeks tomorrow and I have started thinking about having an epidural 🙈 im so chicken
  • Options
    Yeah @rainbows01 I knew they would leave it sudden lol so sudden I had to book an emergency days holiday tomorrow as I promised my Gran i would take her to the hospital 🙄 don't want her having to worry about taxis etc. Luckily I have loads left. No 4D scan for me. We had the little preview thrown in with the 24 week scan but I'm glad we didn't pay,as like you, we had issue as her feet were in front of her face the whole time.
    That picture is so cute though , very much like his brother.

@teeteee 10lbs?!? How do they get to the stage of finding out if your pelvis is too small?! If you can't push it out? Lol 😆 then you'll need an emergency section?

@wjl aww you look lovely 😍  hope the SPD didn't play up too bad.

Ohh you poor thing @First-time-mommy , no sign of power anytime soon?! I'm sure once your little bundle arrives you will be overjoyed ❤💙

I am trying to relax a little bit as my dad's partner reminded me what the 20 week scan said about my placenta being bigger than normal, so she said maybe that is affecting the measurements being bigger and baby isn't huge lol 🤞🏻

Hope the rest of the ladies in the group are OK? @hannah9000 @LaurenR15 @Lauralouke @pouup8 @Hancorn8
  • Options
    Hi all, 

It's been lovely catching up with everyone's posts, can't believe we're on the home straight! Really didn't seem that long ago the thread started up 🤣 

We've been struggling here hence the lack of posts - I'm growing a bacteria in my lungs called Haemophilus which is not very pleasant and can increase stillbirth risk. Unfortunately the only antibiotic which will treat this bug is one that is not suitable for use in pregnancy as it affects the calcium and teeth in the baby. So we're in the middle of deciding whether baby comes out now, or if they can find an alternative antibiotic (nothing yet), or if we plug along as we are for a bit longer (I'm not particularly ill with it, just very breathless) 

28 week scan last week, showed a very happy little man, measuring a week ahead weighing in at 2lb 11oz. If I can keep him there for another couple of weeks we can hope for a nice weight despite being early. All the medics are planning a c-section but I've made it known I want to try induction first if baby is happy with that, my induction with Oz at 37 weeks was easy, pessary only and resulted in a 2 hour labour. My issue with c-section is that because I cough so much anyway (lung disease) it's going to take an age to heal as everytime i cough it puts pressure on where the incision would be. 

Sorry. That turned out long, I'm in a bit of a worried, anxious state so desperate for tomorrow to come so we can get some answers. Thankfully little Rex is happily beating me from the inside which is my primary reassurance right now. 
  • Options
    @WLJ you look absolutely glam and put me to shame! 😂 

@hannah9000 so good to hear from you. I've been worried about your lack of replies with your lung condition and all.  I'm sorry to hear it's gone a bit pear-shaped for you  but lovely news that Rex is snug as a bug and none the wiser! He sounds a very good weight already, so that'll definitely aid him if he has to join you sooner than planned! Are you in hospital at the moment? You must be so anxious, but we are here with good ears if you need to chat or work through your worries. Just make sure you look after yourself too. I know babies that have come out far before this point, so much smaller, and are fine now, no complications and living their best lives ❤
  • Options
    Ohhh @hannah9000 I'm so sorry this has happened,  what an awful situation! I'm glad baby still seems all snug and happy and the drs are keeping a close eye on you. Lovely to hear from you and I hope tomorrow brings you some reassuring news 🤞🏻.
    I'm sure you are but please take it easy and look after you and little Rex 💙
  • Options
    Hi @hannah9000
    So sorry about th condition but I am glad baby is ok and growing health🌸.
    I believe you will both be ok, pregnancy doesn't always go as we plan but th most important thing is when mommy and baby are safe, remember to take lots of pics of your baby bump🥰
  • Options
    @SunshineB

I suppose that’s the only way they can find out I guess 🙊my nans had 10 so I’m hoping I’m as lucky as her to get this last one out easily too just hope he’s on the same weight path as his sisters 🤣🙌🏽

@w@WLJ

You look gorgeous! 😍 wish I looked that good pregnant I’m living in maternity cycling shorts & long tee shirts 🤣 roll on baggy jumper & legging season 🤣

• Options
    @hannah9000

So sorry to hear what your going through. I hope little one can stay in there  & cook for  a little longer great weight for him to already be at that though that’s reassuring. I hope you get positive answer today! 💕

• Options
    It’s Monday girls & I can finally say it’s my 4D scan next week Sunday! I’ll be 28 weeks n 2 days 🤣 anyone would believe I was counting the days 🤪😂 I just hope he’s a nice healthy weight & has lovely chubby cheeks 🥰

does anyone feel their whole body move sometimes with such strong movement? I’m laying here & I feel my self move not just my stomach I’m imagining a giant boy 🤣🙊 xx
  • Options
    @teeteee yay to next Sunday! 

Not quite, he makes me jump though and has started to poke his little limbs out so I have fun playing with him 🥰 

I've started to collate all of my hospital bag things so getting ready to pack it. Then I can work on Zach's bag and the dogs 😂 I try to pack around 30weeks just in case. 

I said to my husband, realistically baby from about 36weeks, baby could come whenever, and that's only 7 weeks away 😱
  • Options
    @hannah9000 lovely to hear from you but sorry to hear the struggles you are having. He is a great weight though. I know so many prem babies who are thriving. My cousin is an oxford grad and now a london lawyer. Born at 30 weeks. The little guy will be just perfect when ever he has to arrive. You look after yourself hun and big hugs for all the decisions you’re going to have to make. 

@First-time-mommy we have had a few rules lifted. So can now have weddings up to 30 guests. I’ve booked a baby shower for sept and hope it can go ahead. 

@rainbows01 I’ve started putting things to one side. Definitely want to be packed for an over night stay ASAP if needed. Then main bag packed by 33/34 weeks. I just got some new Pjs from boohoo. I still feel like I’ve so much to do but I’m reality, it’s just my ironing pile that is stressing me out. Not even baby clothes haha just mine 🤣

@SunshineB I bet that is why you’re measuring big. So I wouldn’t worry too much at all. They get it wrong most the time. I’m 29 weeks tomorrow. Can’t wait to hit 30. Really is the home straight then. 
    I finish work in 8 weeks! It’s going to fly by x
  • Options
    @teeteee haha I would have been in my joggers if I could have been.  Definitely effort made for family wedding but not for usual life 🤣🤣 yey to your scan this week. Can’t wait to see pics of the little guy x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions