Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    This is the last one I ordered from boohoo 😂 it was only £5 from £10 so not so bad 😂 didn’t know if it was going to look nice or if I was going to have horrible lumps in the wrong places like in all my other pregnancies 🥴 I think continuing 3 day workouts is really helping me this time to keep some of the excess weight off & I’m hoping it keeps the aches n pains away I had really bad spd by the end of my last pregnancy I could just about walk 😫 xx

• Options
    @SunshineB I am in the technology industry, Marketing dept. 
    What about you?
    Look at that bump!🥰🥰🥰
  • Options
    @Rainbows01 thank u😚
    The countdown is definitely on, I am 30 weeks on Monday and I feel th same. I am working towards fully packing baby's hospital bag
  • Options
    @WLJ how are you looking this good still🙄😒🤣🤣🤣 total preggy bod envy! Forget th undies! You look stunning
  • Options
    @teeteee I also tried scrolling online for a car seat, don't know how people get to make a Decision😅so many to choose from
    Yay for your 4D scan, we cant wait to see baby🤸🏿‍♀️
  • Options
    @Rainbows01 look at you❤ how was the date?🥰
    I have been promising hubby a night out, but I am too tired to go out, so I'm gonna treat him to a romantic dinner tonight 🤭 
  • Options
    @teeteee what excess weight 🤔 you look gorgeous!
  • Options
    Ahh looking gorgeous @Rainbows01 and yeah so what if it’s the same dress haha I’m re wearing that wedding one to my shower in a few weeks. 😂👍🏼 It’s such a waste of money otherwise. 

@teeteee Bumpies looking amazing there. Those work outs have been paying off. You look for girl. 

With the car seats, I’m no expert but my understanding is that the 2 hour rule is for travel when the baby is sat slumped potentially. They can have restricted oxygen flow, so then when you take baby out and it’s been agers for example, the sudden influx of oxygen is what is the dangerous bit and can make them seriously poorly. So if they are being pushing around the shops in the car seat and it’s flat then their airways are fully open so this wouldn’t be any issue what so ever. My friend used her Cybex car seat loads and baby always looked super comfy. I’ll be baby wearing a lot and I only used the bassinet part of the pram 3-4 times last time
  • Options
    But will defo be using the car seat for Convenience trips. 

@SunshineB that’s good news about work. I got an email today too about payrol info being sorted. 

7 weeks to go until I finish work. J can’t wait now x
  • Options
    Hey all, 

It's all getting a bit real now! Looks like everyone is largely ready though? 

I finished the abx, they didn't work 🙄 so my respiratory team is working with the obstetrician to get an induction date planned within the next 6 weeks. In the meantime I've been given a new nebuliser (my old one was breaking) and have to try and maintain clear airways as much as possible to stop the infection spreading. 
    I've ordered some postpartum pants and started putting things together for a hospital bag. The heartburn and leg cramps are excruciating atm 😔

I'll try and keep you updated, but the countdown is on now! 
  • Options
    Thank you 🥰 @First-time-mommy

Thank you 🥰 @w@WLJ

yeh I was reading up on the real reason behind the 2 hour rule too I was always under the impression it was because of their backs being in upright position too long. Your super mum I wish I could baby wear. My back is always so weak after birth for a good few months I’m usually the opposite with the pram part for me is so much easier & they look so snug an cosy in there 😍 think it’s my favourite part of being out with my new bub 😁 

Sorry to hear that the antibiotics haven’t worked @han@hannah9000

Good to hear that plans are getting prepped for little mans arrival though 🥰😁 hope this time goes just as smoothly as the last xx

• Options
    I had my my 4D scan today loved seeing my little boys face!!! He looks so similar to kadys 4D scan pics it is unreal! Some of the pics were a little distorted as he wouldn’t shift & the cord was covering half of his face most of the time but I still love the pics we got regardless 🥰😍 they let us see him in HD too was amazing 😍 

I’ve taken a few pics of the printed photos so they aren’t as clear I need to upload the disc onto the Laptop later 😊

they estimated his growth & weight he is bigger than average weighing approx 3lb 1oz atm 🙊 can’t remember the centile it’s in the paper work somewhere but like us & the other babies we all have long legs everyone’s tall in both families it’s our normal I guess lol little chunk estimated 8- 8an half pound (Kady was 8lb exactly) 🥰

• Options
    @teeteee ahh gorgeous. They are really clear. He’s a cutie. You must be made up. You girls are making me really want a scan 😍

my pelvis has well and truly gone today. Took Grace to the zoo and 2.5 hour walking has screwed me over. How  going to do the theme park next week I’ve no idea haha x
  • Options
    @hannah9000 great to hear from you. Sorry that the antibiotics haven’t worked but I’m glad baby is ok and that they are making plans for you. Keep us posted and i hope they get you fixed up soon xx
  • Options

Thank you ☺️❤️ @WLJ

Haven’t stopped looking at his pics since we got home ☺️ I’m feeling the same as you with the walking around the theme park for 2 days 😫 sounded like a good idea when we booked it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m hoping my support belt helps me & I’ll just sit down at every possible point whilst the kids & other half jump on the rides an things with her 😅 have you got a support belt? You should deffo book a scan it’s a lovely experience get to see a little of their character he did not want to be prodded at all he covered his face his hand or cord then the cheeky money turned away I had to keep laying on each side 🤣❤️

• Options
    Nesting? Major craziness more than usual 🥴😴😫😂

im usually abit of a clean freak I think my kids think I’m insane if things aren’t in the right place but now I’m in full swing of mission throw any & everything away in my path 😅🙊😁🤣 I have to do it as soon as I wake up because the tiredness sets in then I keep ko’ing constantly anyone else had that tiredness come back with a vengeance? 😴
  • Options
    @teeteee you look so fab 😍 you've a gorgeous figure. Amazing 4D pics!! My first was a chunk at 8lb 4.5oz too 🥰 

@First-time-mommy date night was amazing. The best food ❤ do you have electricity yet? 

@hannah9000 I'm so sorry the antib's haven't worked 😔 sounds like they're doing all the right things though. Exciting to think your baby boy will be with you in the next six weeks 😊 how far along will you be? 

@WLJ tell me about it. Something just happened a couple of days ago and I absolutely can barely move in bed - (TMI...) It's just like my bone is splitting right down my groin 😣 I've borrowed a Serola belt from a friend which seems to be working a little. I'm sorry you're suffering too 😥

I've been super on it! Mine, baby's and Zach's bags are packed. Just need to sort the dogs' bag and grab myself some hosp snacks and we're good to go! 
  • Options
    @teeteee yeah I’ve got a bump belt thing. I’ve not tried it yet as I thought it might feel funny down low as she’s right in my pelvis now and it’s annoying even wearing jeans. I’ll give it a go though. 

@Rainbows01 Loving the organisation. I’ve got a few more things in my pile then going to pack properly after this weekend away. 

Had my midwife check on weds. All good and head right down cheeky girl. This is how Grace as. So naturally im starting to freak out that she will be early. Feels like I’ve got a busy month. 
    Away this weekend
    Bump photo shoot next weekend
    Baby shower
    Meal at Six by Nico (so excited for
    food)
    then ill
    literally be 36 weeks. Eek x
  • Options

@Rainbows01

Thank you 🥰 he’s got really long legs longer than kadys at this point 🙉 they were on the 90th centile 😮 I’m guessing he’s going to be a giant like his dad 🤣 

Your so organised!! I’m usually organised with everything but I’ve been so laid back thinking I have loads of time 🙉 my midwife last week said she doesn’t see why they won’t allow me to be induced so that’s no longer than 10 weeks away now think I’ll get onto my hosp bag next week 😁 can’t wait to see the consultant & have a date confirmed tho 🤞🏽 

@w@WLJ        Wow baby girls already head down! Mine never stay head down until the last few weeks I can tell when he’s head down when he’s got hiccups they feel so weird down in your bum 🤣🤣 hope you have a lovely weekend away & hope the belt helps give you some support 😊

• Options
    @Rainbows01 yeap, still no electricity. My mom will be coming to get me when I'm 35weeks so I can give birth at my home town+th health center she works at. It's a 6hr drive🥺she's hoping th distance will motivate baby to get here soon🤣

After watching tons of "what's in baby's hospital bag" vids on YouTube and a list from my sister, I finally have baby's bag ready🥰 also got diapers to last us until th baby is atleast 2mnths old. Next up,my neutral baby shower + birthday and preggie photoshoot, yeap my birthday is next month. So we planning to cram everything into 1 session
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions