Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @WLJ I was due 27th so just 1 day over! We are both doing well, adjusting to life as a family of 4 so far my little girl is being absolutely amazing. Henry couldn't have more of a different temperament than my daughter when she was born, he is so chilled out! I hope Bella doesn't keep you waiting much longer! 

@Rainbows01 yes dont get me wrong i didn't want a long labour but it was very intense, I had no break in between contractions and the pain intensified with every contraction no time to get used to them, all while in a triage bay on my own without my husband! No water birth for me this time, pool was still filling up 😂

@First-time-mommy they were very painful but it was more the relentlessness! 
  • Options
    Morning ladies. 
    Here I am in hospital once again!
    anyone else want to take a turn so I can sleep?!
  • Options
    @SU91 I know how those horrid relentless contractions feel from last time. It’s the worst. Sounds like you did amazing though and really happy for you. 
    @MrsBeeL ah man. You’ve got it rough. How are you this morning? What are they saying? 

Anyone else’s pelvis just snap when they sneeze. Ffs it’s bloody awful. 

Well we made it anyway. Happy November everyone. Our babies are all definitely due this month. Yey x
  • Options
    @WLJ went in because my face had swollen to look like a football, bp through the roof again. So increased dose again and I’ll see
    my consultant on Wednesday. 
    I know they can’t raise the medication too much or itll go too far the other way, and I know they can’t induce me too early, but this is just getting stupid!
    i now have another day with an active toddler, on lock down, on 1 hours sleep!

how are you today?

how is every else?
  • Options
    @WLJ our halloween hunt was awesome, but ouch! 2.5 hours of walking. What is wrong with me?! 😅

@laurenr15 no more October babies 😫 I actually had some getting intense contractions yesterday evening, but they stopped! 

@SU91 oh crikey!!! That sounds crazy, I'm sorry you didn't have your husband with you. I think being forced to labour on your own by a government is beyond cruel.

@MrsBeeL sounds awful 😫 hopefully they will either sort it soon or make the decision for you 😘 

How is everybody else doing? Any more suprise babies? 😬😬
  • Options
    @SU91 so sorry u had to go through th pain, but I bet it was worth it!

@WLJ yay to November💃🏾

@Rainbows01 probably from all th walking u had done

I just joined th 39weeks club today bitter sweet as I wish baby would come already😅trying my  to be patient 
  • Options
    Wow @MrsBeeL that is bloody tough. I feel for you I really do.  It’s hard enough with a toddler when you’re well, let alone with no sleep and feeling crack whilst heavily pregnant. Sending you lots of hugs. 

@su91. How’s mum life with 2. I hope Henry is doing well. Feel free to share pics of your little guy. 

@First-time-mommy whoop
    to the 39 club. Time seems to be going so slow right now. 
    I think because we are so close it’s dragging. 
    I’ve been very uneventful over here. Lots of BHs but nothing painful or progressive. Felt rather tired over the weekend and slept a lot. The hubby has been amazing at taking care of Grace and letting me rest. 

How is everyone feeling about lock down again. It’s pretty shit isn’t it. I’m glad we will still be able to see one person outside at least. But still 
    pile of Crap situation. 

@rainbows01. Come on little boy. Stop keeping mama waiting to meet you. Well done on your 2.5 hour walk. I bet that was lovely to see happy little Zach feel all festive Halloween x
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL sorry you are gonig through some rough times at the moment :( when are you due again? Xx

@Rainbows01 let's hope for very early November babies! I had a sweep today so hoping he gets on his way cervix was pretty closed, but hoping a prod around just helps!! Hope you are keeping well, any moren BH? Xx

@WLJ @teeteee @First-time-mommy hope you all well

Xx 
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL how are u today? 
  • Options
    WLJ said:
    Wow @MrsBeeL that is bloody tough. I feel for you I really do.  It’s hard enough with a toddler when you’re well, let alone with no sleep and feeling crack whilst heavily pregnant. Sending you lots of hugs. 

@su91. How’s mum life with 2. I hope Henry is doing well. Feel free to share pics of your little guy. 

@First-time-mommy whoop
    to the 39 club. Time seems to be going so slow right now. 
    I think because we are so close it’s dragging. 
    I’ve been very uneventful over here. Lots of BHs but nothing painful or progressive. Felt rather tired over the weekend and slept a lot. The hubby has been amazing at taking care of Grace and letting me rest. 

How is everyone feeling about lock down again. It’s pretty shit isn’t it. I’m glad we will still be able to see one person outside at least.
    Yay! Thank u. Also been uneventful lol  comforting myself coz I know baby won't remain in there forever.
    So glad ur hubby is being supportive please don't forget to appreciate his efforts🥰

I have just started my maternity leave🥳i had been completely useless at work th past 2 weeks😅dozing off during virtual meetings,  missing and forgetting deadlines🤣
  • Options
    LaurenR15 said:
    @MrsBeeL sorry you are gonig through some rough times at the moment :( when are you due again? Xx

@Rainbows01 let's hope for very early November babies! I had a sweep today so hoping he gets on his way cervix was pretty closed, but hoping a prod around just helps!! Hope you are keeping well, any moren BH? Xx

@WLJ @teeteee @First-time-mommy hope you all well

Xx 
    Thank u so much for checking up on us. I have been well thanks  how are u?
    How far along are you, and how was th sweep?
  • Options
    @teeteee we miss you🌸
  • Options
    MrsBeeLMrsBeeL Regular
    edited Nov 2, 2020 9:26PM
    Ah you ladies are lovely. 
    I was properly feeling sorry for myself and came on here and you all just cheer me right up. 
    I’m so lost with all the messages Ive no idea where everyone is at now!
    @First-time-mommy when’s your due date? 

I’m okay. Just desperate to know
    my induction date, if they’ve even set one! Was nearly back in hospital today when my bp was raised and I had a bunch of symptoms but it settled down again so I’m at home still. Let’s see if I make it through the night! I think that every evening and wonder if I’ll make it through the day without going in every morning 🤣 it’s so not funny that I have to laugh! 
    Due 3rd December
    35+4
  • Options
    Hey ladies I'm still here 😊 Im having my first sweep on Friday.. if nothing happens one more next week then induction on Saturday getting all so real & close now! Anxious for labour but cannot wait to meet this little boy now!!🥰🥰

@m@MrsBeeL sorry you’re still having it rough surprised they still haven’t given you an induction date yet 😨 

@la@LaurenR15 fingers crossed your sweep will get Little man moving 😁

Wonder who’s going to have the first November baby for us?? 🥰🤩 @ra@Rainbows01 @wl@WLJ
  • Options
    @First-time-mommy yay to the 39 week club though!! Yes I imagine I walked too much 😅

@WLJ stressing a little tbh! I now feel like we've had the rawest deal out of everyone - literally spent our entire pregnancies with this over our heads - although we all fell just before the pandemic hit - no partners for anything and now we will be in lockdown for labour 😫

@LaurenR15 how are you this morning?? In labour? 👀👀👀

@MrsBeeL I'm so sorry, you're having it so rough! If it makes you feel better, I'm now neurotic when I go to bed, thinking this is it 😅 and then I wake up, oh, you're still in there then?! 😅 40+3 😫 my body is broken. 

@teeteee oooh so exciting! I honestly think you might beat me to it 😂 🥴
  • Options

🚨Want to be a tester in the MadeForMums 2021 Awards?🚨

We’re currently recruiting for testers for the annual MFM Awards. We are especially looking for pregnant women, and parents of babies, but everyone is welcome! 
    To signup, please check out latest posts where you can find all the details!

• Options
    @MrsBeeL my due date is in 6days💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾 09 Nov. Your baby is growing! I know ur midwives will definitely do whats best for baby, just keep alerting them whenever u see red lights

• Options
    @Rainbows01 so sorry u are feeling stressed out. I bet when u see that little face u will forget all about lockdown🥰
  • Options
    Ladies how is that raspberry leaf tea coming along?😅😂😂
  • Options
    @Rainbows01 “my body is broken” isn’t that the truth of it! Feel like I can barely stand today. No work for me. Regretting saying id work up till labour again. Worked well with my daughter but not this time!