Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @First-time-mommy yeah I’m at liverpool women’s hospital so it’s pretty much top level in the country. They were excellent when I had my first. 
  • Options
    @First-time-mommy still trying but this blasted covid keeps getting in the way!

@MrsBeeL I agree, they do sound very good ☺️
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL I'm sure it helps calm u in some way🌸

@Rainbows01 can't believe th restrictions are back on your side. I guess with th pandemic u never really know what's gonna happen next, we hv no choice but to stay strong and roll with th punches
  • Options

Guess who went for a swim today😁. I figured might as well put whatever I hv left of 'preggie times' to good use
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL you definitely have top care. Liverpool are clients of mine for diabetes. Also some of the best care around. 
    @First-time-mommy ah look at that beautiful bump and swimming pool. I’ve missed swimming this pregnancy. Everything has been closed for so long. Such a shame. 
    @rainbows01 im also trying all the old wives and nothing working. How are you after the sweep today? 
    This week has got to be our week right ?! 😏 

• Options
    @WLJ had never swam pregnant (obvi lol) loved it. I had back pains and period pains at night I thought baby was coming but I guess it was from th swimming.
     it has to be our week!

At my last check up today (40weeks) if baby doesn't come in 7days I'm going to have to get induced (so next week Tuesday) , but I have faith baby will be out before then🙌🏾
  • Options
    @WLJ had never swam pregnant (obvi lol) loved it. I had back pains and period pains at night I thought baby was coming but I guess it was from th swimming.
     it has to be our week!

At my last check up today (40weeks) if baby doesn't come in 7days I'm going to have to get induced (so next week Tuesday) , but I have faith baby will be out before then🙌🏾
    Fingers crossed it goes well for you! Will you have a sweep?
  • Options
    MrsBeeL said:
    I will not, i have to wait for my body to go into labour naturally. Guess I now have a new countdown😆
  • Options
    MrsBeeL said:
    I will not, i have to wait for my body to go into labour naturally. Guess I now have a new countdown😆
    That’s great! Love that. 
    I was so wanting a natural birth,
    to wait etc etc but apparently my body had other ideas! 
    10 more sleeps 

how is everyone tonight?
  • Options

Lovely Clary Sage bath to encourage (hopefully) some contractions. Feeling sooo relaxed now. 
    @First-time-mommy good news on your induction date, at least something to focus on and hopefully baby will come out naturally before then. 

@MrsBeeL I hope you are stable. Not long for you now. Every day counts. 

How are you ladies doing @laurenR15. You’re due date tomo whoop
    @teeteee not long until sat for your induction
    @rainbows01 how did that sweep pan out. Do we have a baby yet 🤞🏼🤱🏼 

X
  • Options
    @WLJ how do you retain all that information to ask the right person the right thing?!?! I’m hopeless! 
    Yeah bp was good on Sunday so hoping it still is on Wednesday for scan and check up. 
    That bath looks amazing!!!
  • Options
    Haha I’ve written some stuff in my notes so I can remember. I’m hopeless otherwise. 

Ah good stuff. I have a sweep tomo so I’m hoping that’ll get things going for me. I never thought I’d get
    to 41 weeks after a preemie last time x
  • Options
    @WLJ Oo hope it gets it moving for you! By this point it’s be surprising if it didn’t! 
    We need another baby in this group soon!
  • Options
    That’s great! Love that. 
    I was so wanting a natural birth,
    to wait etc etc but apparently my body had other ideas! 
    10 more sleeps 

how is everyone tonight?
    Some thing we really can't control, we must just remain grateful for healthy babies🥰
  • Options
    WLJ said:

Lovely Clary Sage bath to encourage (hopefully) some contractions. Feeling sooo relaxed now. 
    @First-time-mommy good news on your induction date, at least something to focus on and hopefully baby will come out naturally before then. 

@MrsBeeL I hope you are stable. Not long for you now. Every day counts. 

How are you ladies doing @laurenR15. You’re due date tomo whoop
    @teeteee not long until sat for your induction
    @rainbows01 how did that sweep pan out. Do we have a baby yet 🤞🏼🤱🏼 

X
    This really does look relaxing😍, really hoping it doesn't get to that🤞🏾
  • Options
    WLJ said:
    Haha I’ve written some stuff in my notes so I can remember. I’m hopeless otherwise. 

Ah good stuff. I have a sweep tomo so I’m hoping that’ll get things going for me. I never thought I’d get
    to 41 weeks after a preemie last time x
    It's really true that every pregnancy is different. All th best with your sweep🌸
  • Options
    @Rainbows01 how are u mommy?
  • Options
    Hi mommies, thought I'd share my most recent signs and see if anyone has been having them as well:

1. Always at th loo (although to be fair I do drink A LOT OF WATER)
    2. TMI- It has become painful/uncomfortable to poo
    3. TMI- I've been getting A LOT of white to yellowish discharge, most times mucusy with a thin consistency 
    4. Frequent lower back pain and period like pains, only after swimming did I start having 1 (left) sided painful back aches
    5. Extreme fatigue
    6. Last but not least a really active wiggly baby at night🥰
  • Options
    Hi mommies, thought I'd share my most recent signs and see if anyone has been having them as well:

1. Always at th loo (although to be fair I do drink A LOT OF WATER)
    2. TMI- It has become painful/uncomfortable to poo
    3. TMI- I've been getting A LOT of white to yellowish discharge, most times mucusy with a thin consistency 
    4. Frequent lower back pain and period like pains, only after swimming did I start having 1 (left) sided painful back aches
    5. Extreme fatigue
    6. Last but not least a really active wiggly baby at night🥰
    Sounds like me! 
    Been up all night with painful
    period pains and feeling sick with them. Just our bodies getting ready now
  • Options
    Sorry have been AWOL ladies, but I have a really good excuse! 

Evan was born yesterday at 3.05pm, weighing 8lb 11oz. It was a very quick active labour 😳 💙