Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @hannah9000 I’m not sure if it affects it baby being abit earlier I had one induction at 35 weeks one at 39 both quick. I think our bodies just no what they’re doing after the first one 😁🤞🏽 So so excited for you! 😁😁
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL my first was 3 hours the rest have followed suit so far I’m praying again this one will be the same 🤞🏽
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL mine was induction and was a 18 hour labour and pushed out in an hour after donation reached. X
  • Options
    @WLJ glad all was well & they’re being so thorough sounds like you have a little in diva there 😂 I remember having back to back contractions yet I couldn’t feel them it was only when they put me on the monitor they noticed it don’t even know what that was about 🥴
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL my first was induction and was a 2hr 20min labour with 5 minute push stage. No damage to foof. I had prepared with raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil! 
  • Options
    @hannah9000 wow that was a good experience 😃 the dream right there haha x
  • Options
    @WLJ that’s that raspberry leaf tea im sure of it! 🙌🏽🤣  my 20min labour for me was an all time shocker I could never stay home naturally after that I’d end up having a home birth xx
  • Options
    @teeteee I’m on it don’t your worry haha. When do I go up to 2-3 cups a day? X
  • Options
    @hannah9000 ah I just went to have my first raspberry leaf tea now but read you shouldn’t have it if you have had a previous short labour or hypertension so not sure I should take it now!
  • Options
    @WLJ I never know the exact weeks as to when we up it but I’m on two cups now at 33 weeks I’ll go to 3 from 34 weeks. I started with just the 1 from 32 xx
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL I’ve had short labours too longest 3 hours shortest 20 mins but I’ve still drank it each time 🙊 I’ve always been too scared not too an then have a different experience. I’m not sure about having it with hypertension though you’d have to ask your midwife what she thinks x
  • Options
    Hello newbies ❤️❤️ 

@Rainbows01 oh my goodness, I don't fancy having my insides scrapped 🥴 these children are little monkeys 🥰 I'm feeling okay, just super tired. Last day tomorrow 🎊🎊🎊 I'm due 10th November. Hoping he will be here slightly earlier. Any advise on increased vaginal discharge? Sorry TMI 😬 baby head feels so low and really want it to be a sign. How you doing? Xx

@WLJ your baby is certainly keeping you on your toes lovely. How Are you feeling now? Xx
  • Options
    @hannah9000 I hope you get some rest and I hope all goes smoothly and quickly for you both tomorrow! Then you can finally get those meds on board and hopefully start feeling better ❤ please keep us updated! We are here if you're stuck waiting for induction to work! 

@WLJ pleased all is well and very happy that they are taking it so seriously. I asked my midwife re raspberry leaf tea and she said start between 31 and 34 weeks. And over the course of one week, increase from 1-3 cups. And bring it back disn if Braxton hicks increase. 

@MrsBeeL ahh 34hours for me, plus another 6 by the time I'd been to surgery for the retained placenta 🥴

@LaurenR15 it's so weird. Heard of it, but never felt it with my first. But it's unmistakable 😅 ahh no, not really! TMI here too, but pregnancy gives me a lot anyway 🤷‍♀️ if it's suddenly increased, it's worth mentioning to midwives in case it's amniotic fluid leaking. But then normal discharge can increase and decrease so I don't really know how it stands out if it's just a small leak. 

Soooooo I think I just lost a biiiig bit if mucous plug 😳 again, never happened with my first, so new territory over here and a bit freaked out 😂

• Options
    @Rainbows01 that happened to me with my second didn’t happen with my first so I was abit scared 🥴 it was on my due date lost a big bit if not all of it.. then 4am the next morning my waters went.. maybe baby’s ready 🥰
  • Options
    @hannah9000 thinking of you lovely. Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight 💗 hope all goes well for you tomorrow. 

@Rainbows01 I have had it all the way throughout, but feel as though it seems more than usual? Maybe all in my head! Who knows. Oh my goodness. So what was that like?! And also what does it mean?? Eee xxx
  • Options
    @LaurenR15 it’s normal to get increased mucus when baby is head down because of the pressure, but if it’s more like waters, or smells or a different colour talk to your midwife!!!

@Rainbows01 34 hours?!?! You are a hero! And a retainer placenta?! And you wanted another one?! 🤣
    I lost my mucus plug at 38 weeks with my first and was induced at 39 weeks 3 days with pre eclampsia, but had no labour signs Up till then. Unfortunately it doesn’t always mean labour is soon, just your body getting ready... but fingers crossed it’s not too far off for you! 
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL seems normal just more than usual 🙂 I will keep an eye on it thank you 
  • Options
    Oh gosh I've missed loads again haha I can't keep up atm!!
    @wlj those pictures are absolutely stunning!! Naughty Bella again!! That's the same thing that happened to me the other week and I had to have the swab! How weird is it that it can give the reading of labour from a swab?! Glad they are keeping an eye on you thats really good!

@Rainbows01 omg that sounds awful 🤢 i think I felt something on my cervix the other day too, felt so weird. I have some much pressure downstairs I can't even stand with my legs together lol 😅 sitting down on the loo is hard too as my belly just rests on my legs. I can't even get comfy sat in bed anymore.

Welcome @MrsBeeL and @mitzy8 !

Aww @hannah9000 wishing you all the best for tomorrow!! So exciting!

I read on my app today @LaurenR15 that the discharge can increase the closer to labour you get, I'm 36 weeks today. Funnily enough I haven't noticed much for the last week I would say but I've definitely had an increase today compared to this last week and baby does feel so low. Xx

• Options
    @SunshineB it must be a thing. He has been so action tonight, I always get dead excited when he moves as I don't feel it very often. I feel you on the low baby. I feel like he could just drop out 😶 walking is very painful now due to the pressure on my lady parts. Happy 36 weeks! More more week till full term 🙊🙊 I'm 34 + 5 today. I still feel like miles away from due date I hope it doesn't drag. I need to get some of this tea everyone is going on about. Xx
  • Options
    @teeteee and @MrsBeeL I'm more than happy for baby to stay put! Hips might be diar, but still loving it, so no eviction notice yet please!! 🙅‍♀️

@laurenr15 honestly it's just a big glob of mucous 😳😂 it literally means that the body is preparing for labour. Could be hours - weeks away 😊 if you lose it too early, it just regenerates itself too. 

@MrsBeeL I know, I swore at the time, never again... 😅

@SunshineB I'm struggling in bed so much - sometimes it's pure agony - I just end up stuck in one position.