Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @LaurenR15 I'm the opposite, last week or so I've gone off eating lunch completely, so weird.. usually I am a pregnant, ravenous, dust bin 😂 just not feeling it. Feeling okay! Baby is extra mobile this morning - I can tell he's running out of room because every move is jolting out of my stomach so much 😅 

Omg ladies... I felt it for the first time yesterday... baby was scratching my insides 🤢🤢🤢

@teeteee interesting isn't it?! I'm surprised, but a little relieved not to have the pressure just yet. You are doing amazing with your exercising. Just getting out of bed outs me put of breath right now 😂

@sunshineb really don't understand why they allow them to scans but not to inductions?! Partners have been allowed to ours since July I think, crazy. 

@SU91 get bouncing on that ball and watch tv on all fours 😌

@WLJ I'm getting used to the flavour now too. I bought 'The Final Push' tea.. think it has peppermint in as well.  I plan on getting pot noodles too for Ryan. You look amazing!

@hannah9000 ahhhhhhh!!! How amazing! CANNOT WAIT to hear the news on Monday ❤❤❤

• Options
    Anyone’s baby keep swopping from left to right haha heads down but keeps switching sides 🤣 always a surprise where the next kick will come from x
  • Options
    @hannah9000 oh my god 💗💗💗 I can't wait to hear all about it and finally see him xxx

@WLJ how bloody stunning you look 🥰🥰 absolutely amazing. XXX

@Rainbows01 this baby is living in my pubic area and the pressure is unreal every time I move 🥴 xxx
  • Options
    @hannah9000 thats exciting! Are you feeling ok and ready? How exciting, first (unless there's any weekend suprises) group baby ❤
  • Options
    @hannah9000 so exciting to know that you will be meeting your little one soon🥳🥳🥳. How are u feeling?

@WLJ you look so beautiful your hair😍, you have such a beautiful family. Will u be having a new born shoot as well?
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I hope you don’t mind me jumping in on here. 
    My official due date is 3rd December but I am going to be induced early due to hypertension so will be having a November baby like most of you, so wanted to say hi! 
    I have a 19 month old girl already and this is my second pregnancy and having a boy!
  • Options
    @MrsBeeL 🤗 hello I’m being monitored told could be Nov too so thought I’d pop over to this group also. 
    How are you feeling? Xx
  • Options
    Mitzy8 said:
    @MrsBeeL 🤗 hello I’m being monitored told could be Nov too so thought I’d pop over to this group also. 
    How are you feeling? Xx
    Hiii! To be honest I feel pretty rough! I think my bp may have gone up already so the tablets are not working as well. My bp machine arrives today so I can check it at home. They just all sound certain it’s going to develop into pre eclampsia as the hypertension started so early and i just don’t want to feel that ill again!

Sorry, no sleep last night so not in a good head space!

how are you feeling?
  • Options
    @laurenr15 ouch! I remember that with Zach! This one kept scratching me again yesterday, but it was like he was scratching the top of my cervix, trying to poke a finger out 😅😂🤢 the bottom of my bump was so painful last night, half wondered if I was going into labour, but it's calmed down today! How are you feeling today? I forget when you're due? 

@WLJ yes! Except I feel him switch sides and end up looking really lopsided for a while.

@First-time-mommy when are you due to head to your mum's? 35 weeks can't be far off now! Have you got your electricity yet? Weather is pretty dismal here and we're being super cautious about indoor places with covid, so we're feeling a bit bored trapped inside the house!

@MrsBeeL and @Mitzy8 welcome 😊 our November group is actually a bit of a mixed bag anyway, so the more, the merrier! I was originally due Nov 5th, but the date was brought forward to Oct 31st 🎃, but I stayed here because I felt like we'd been through a lot together already and didn't want to leave these ladies ❤ I think @SU91 is in the same boat as me too??? ❤ and there's also at least one October induction set already 🤱 exciting!
    @MrsBeeL hypotension can't be very nice, but hopefully you're managing to relax a little af home - although very difficult with a 19month old, I know!!

I'm forgetful anyway, so shall we redo a due date post ladies? - we can include induction dates aswell now ❤

• Options
    @Rainbows01
    Due 31st Oct 🎃🍁🍂 with a 💙 
    I already have a 27month old son. 

• Options
    Hello @MrsBeeL & @Mitzy8 🥰
    that’s a good idea @Rainbows01 I forget what day it is recently cannot remember all the due dates now 🥴🤣

Due 20th Nov with my first boy after 4 girls 🥰❤️ Induction should be 14th nov (being booked in after 36 week growth scan in 3 weeks time) xx
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your well wishes, children and dogs are now in kennels and with other parents, so this afternoon we're fitting the car seat, strapping the snuzpod to the bed and making sure everything is packed ready to leave the house at 8.30 tomorrow.

I had zero sleep last night, so really hoping I'll drop off tonight else I'm going to be one tired mumma.  I'm of half a mind that I'm in pre-labour as BH's are strong, frequent (every 8-10 minutes since Thursday) and I'm a bit nauseaus 🤢 if this is the case and I'm dilated a little they may be able to just break my waters...! My waters broke at 4pm with Oz and he was out at 6pm so that would be nice!  
  • Options
    Hi @mitzy8 and @MrsbeeL
    welcome to the group. We are a lovely bunch here in November 😃

@hannah9000 ahh sounds organised and ready but you do sound in early stages. Fingers crossed it’s a quick one and he’s here tomorrow. Will be thinking of you lots. 

@rainbows01 haha I’ve had the wonkey belly too. So funny aren’t they. 

@first-time-mommy ah thank you. Yes we are having a new norm one too. Good to hear from you. How are you feeling? 

Well back in with reduced movements. She is a little bugger. Trace looks fine but massive excursions in HR like 120 up to 180 then back down. Seeing the doctor in a min. I feel like I’m just going to be stressed this next
    few weeks. 

So due date is 4th nov. I have a nearly 3 year old girl and this is our second girl Isabella (Bella) I was 5 weeks early with Grace though. So I expect anything from any point onwards now. Xx
  • Options
    Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies! 
    @Rainbows01 yeah it’s not easy! Resting is not exactly high priority! 
    But could be induced anytime from 12th November so not too long to go. 
    I’m having stupidly strong braxtons. Heard it’s normal for second pregnancy but oh my word! 
    @WLJ hope baby is all okay x
  • Options
    Oh @WLJ I do hope everything is ok. Will check back for updates. 

@Mitzy8 and @MrsBeeL welcome 😁
  • Options
    Phew I’m out. Doctor say me as was having slight tightenings on the trace. He did a swab and checked cervix. Both negative thank god. But referring me for a scan again and to see the consultant this week. At least they are being thorough with my history. X
  • Options

• Options
    @hannah9000 how exciting! I got excited thinking that will be us in a few weeks 😁🤞🏽 Hope it goes as smoothly as your first! This is exactly what I’m praying for my labours have all been quick too last one was 2 hours speak it into existence 🤞🏽🥰 good luck can’t wait to hear your announcement xx

@WLJ oh bless her sounds like she might be getting ready to meet you too hope your both okay xx
  • Options
    Thanks @teeteee I remember reading your labour times and hoping this one follows suit in that it's a bit swifter but he's earlier so I'm not sure how that'll effect it 🤔 
  • Options
    What were people’s labour times for their first?
    my first was less than 3 hours so I’m hoping for a quick one again this time!